Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) (40730 Views)

Buhari Storms Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State (Video) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) / Buhari Storms Abia And Imo On January 29 For Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Deenillah(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
NO INSULTS PLEASE.

Is it permissable?
Never for once have i given it a thought.
I thought The House is for the members and invited persons only.
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Akmike1983: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
So mama still dey? We miss u jare, as dem ni gree u talk again, we know as the thing they go
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Cubalabloo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Midastorch:

No be you de talk, na depression...be like na that depression go kill u las las....
depression kill you there
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by soojar(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Joblessness! I’m sure Buhari no dey touch this woman again. Her thing go don turn to virgin size. She go dey very tight and sweet
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Dapson73(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hope Her Excellency is not nurturing senatorial ambition ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Benprass(m): 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=110473119]
Someone is the first lady, the dream of every woman, and you say she married wrongly?[/quote

You think because you are a first lady that make you married right?

Stop thinking low.
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by stasius: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
She may be gunning for the senatorial seat!
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by Eaglesence: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
[quote author=etokhana post=110472580]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/constitution-review-report-aisha-buhari-storms-senate-to-observe-proceedings/[/quot

Aisha, Ma Nigger

grin i too like Aisha grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by ddeola: 2:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Na where dem don see Boris Johnson wife enter House of commons to observe proceedings abi American president wife enter US senate to go observe proceedings? Absolute rubbish! sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by bepositive11: 3:55am On Feb 24, 2022
whippersnapper:
Aisha buhari. A woman with a good heart. Nigerians mother

You barely know her
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by juman(m): 4:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Cubalabloo:
A very good woman, but she got married to the wrong man. A right woman in a wrong home. The result is...........,....

She and her family will always thanks her star for marrying to an handsome man and highly successful person like her husband.

You remind me of one igbo neighbour that said how come such beautiful woman married to buhari?
I said to him, he should go and check buharis photos some years back. He is also a ladies man.
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by 1831on: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Oh, I thought she had been draining out taxpayers money all these while. What is the cost of the gown she wore yesterday?
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by 1831on: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

You should be more concerned with your grammar in "engrish" language.
[/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Storms Senate To Observe Proceedings (Photo) by 1831oe: 4:52am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Then move to your biafla and remain there.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.