Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons (33930 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / Iran Is A MONTH Away From Having Enough Lethal Uranium To Build Nuclear Bomb(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Castino236: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Make Boris and UK keep deceiving themselves.
I pity Nigerians living in the UK. My brother pity yourself grin
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Teaser4(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

“ More than half of the world's 14,000 nuclear weapons are owned by Russia.“

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by osazsky(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Greatdand007:

China will support Russia and other countries so you don’t know Russia have Allie’s
oga go and sit down..China and russia agains America..france Britain..and all european countries ..just shut up oga..wat is china..comon north korea nerver even lauch one missile them don dey piss for body
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by jikins(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
enonche85:

Russia cannot directly attack Ukraine knowing Ukraine is being backed by US, UK and the west. They would rather "give support" to the breakaway region same way US, UK and the rest are doing.

If a full blown war starts do you think Russia will overpower the US, UK, France, Germany, Israel, and other European allies put together?.

Russia cannot directly attack kini. You people will just siddon in your house and be forming red lines for Putin.

Again when you understand what MAD is you will better understand what a full blown war between Russia and NATO will look like. Let me give a hint Russia won't win and neither will NATO.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by HilcomTech(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I will.. kiss

Aaaawwww... That's so sweet hon
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by jikins(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
osazsky:
u talk like a kid..if they attack uk..america and all European countries are alies..all NATO countries..this is already a world war
No matter how powerful only u can be right..nobody go support russia..na japan take go put problem to thierself for mata way nor consign them..the stupid japan emporir joinong adolf.in 3 days they had lost 500000 citizens in Hiroshima and nagazaki.the following day them sign treaty.
Till date anything way consign war japan nor they put mouth.them go just waka pass..just like adolf putin will get consumed in this..he will commit suicide
.russian just like germany will be librated they will now have a govermmemt.
Cteadilble elections will be conducted every 4 years

You really need to update yourself. A WW3 won't be like any before it. Russia doesn't need any support, to burn down the world. They have enough nukes to destroy every NATO country multiple times. If WW3 start there will be no Russia to liberate. Same way there will no longer be a US, A UK or any NATO country. So who will conduct your credible elections in 4 years let me guess the nuclear materials all over Russia will do the elections. SMH
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by IhateYouMan: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

“ More than half of the world's 14,000 nuclear weapons are owned by Russia.“

NATO will turn Russia into a desert.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by enonche85(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
jikins:

Russia cannot directly attack kini. You people will just siddon in your house and be forming red lines for Putin.

Again when you understand what MAD is you will better understand what a full blown war between Russia and NATO will look like. Let me give a hint Russia won't win and neither will NATO.

I hope u know any war Russia starts with NATO will involve the US and it's other allies and that is WW3. Now do you think Russia can risk attacking UK in this situation knowing what will follow?.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by jikins(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
enonche85:

I hope u know any war Russia starts with NATO will involve the US and it's other allies and that is WW3. Now do you think Russia can risk attacking UK in this situation knowing what will follow?.

Your red line was Russia can't attack Ukraine. Is Ukraine part of NATO?

Why will Russia attack UK in this situation? Are UK forces in Ukraine? Is the UK planning to send military forces to Ukraine? Why were NATO members (which include US by the way because you somehow think when I say NATO I am excluding the US) warning their citizens to leave Ukraine and that they won't be sending any military personnel to help them if they are still there when Russia invades?

You keep saying Russia can't risk this and that when it's clear NATO members aren't even ready to risk the same thing as well. Because if either side does it, it's game over for everyone.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Aaay: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Really
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Ojukwu007(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
chronique:

No, they are not always at loggerheads with the west. The west always want to push their style on the rest of the world without realizing that it would not always yield positive result. Libya for instance was a thriving country with a better economy than most of the European countries. Ever since the US invaded and destroyed that country, it has become an example of a country people should not go to. Libya was so rich and organized that their footballers were earning about the same amount they would earn playing in top European leagues. This made their players not even think of playing outside their country. They had a better standard of living than most of the big European countries despite being ruled by a dictator. Today, that country is in ruins and is now a base for ISIS. Before Iraq was invaded, there was no ISIS anywhere. After the fall of Iraq, it became a base for terrorists. Mention one country where the US has gone in, carried out military exercises and the country remained same or got better after the US left. Mention just one.
Afghanistan grin
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Ojukwu007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
ruggedtimi:
these na the once u know....Russia details are out there as the highest number of nuclear warheads in the world ....but you know how many nuclear warheads u.s get..not to talk of drones. U.S control the media and they tell the world what the world wants to hear. When u s dropped the fat man and little boy bombs in Hiroshima/Nagasaki nobody saw it coming because they under estimated u.s prowess. U.s knows how lethal Russians nuclear warheads could go, And you think they don't have what it takes to match it.
Oil dey your head..ruggedy baba!
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by chronique(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ojukwu007:
Afghanistan grin

True. They left them with lots of weapons grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Ojukwu007(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Teaser4:
there won’t be a nuclear war ever again, nah Cold War we go Dey recycle… cos with nuclear wars there will be no winner… US doesn’t control the media, nah wetin you Dey watch, stay away from CNN, this is 21st century…USA aint shit anymore, esp with that weakling in WH, watch out nah China go move next after Russia…
US of A go shock all of una. I pray it doesn't get to that shaa.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Ojukwu007(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
enonche85:

Russia cannot directly attack Ukraine knowing Ukraine is being backed by US, UK and the west. They would rather "give support" to the breakaway region same way US, UK and the rest are doing.

If a full blown war starts do you think Russia will overpower the US, UK, France, Germany, Israel, and other European allies put together?.
Even N/Korea, Iran and China (no war experience) can't save them...
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Ojukwu007(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
dauntless15:
Your shot has nothing on me, you expect me to have bruised ego because someone claimed he's something on some faceless forum? You don't know me, and I don't brag, I'll leave it at that, I'm just correcting your grammar, someone with PhD should know how to construct simple sentence.
GBAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Ojukwu007(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
womenareapess:
kid that can father your family undecided

I don't have any issues if Russia invade Ukraine or what so ever my only issue is when someone who knows nothing of history and weaponry will be opening his mouth and be praising one country because of tsar bomb undecided

Ask that's ediot if he has ever heard of anything called "the rod of God" ? That weapons is been on development by America but somehow it information got leak and that's what make top country in rush to develop there missile defence system across the continent undecided

War isn't something that is predicted!
You dey make sense Wella, infact tuale! But you can insult for Africa shaa! shocked
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Ojukwu007(m): 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
womenareapess:
leave that quack PhD ode who don't know a sit about weaponry and war!

I did my master in Russia, live for about 2yrs before I came back to Nigeria, and I must tell you, Russia is dying

... doesn't
...masters
...lived

All of you telling us about MASTERS AND PHD should be careful, enough of the typos PLEASE!!!!!!??
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ifiokjohn(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
Greatdand007:
Hi

Taah dey lié small small I beg
first go read about them
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ifiokjohn(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Greatdand007:
Hi

Taah dey lié small small I beg
first go read about them before you start saying all this thing s
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Avajay: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
And your China and Russia are doing what?

You people will always bring up that silly argument of “where will you rather travel USA or Russia?” Whenever this kind of topics come up as if that’s the issue.

Do you know how much Africa will improve if we can break free from the shackles and exploitation of the west? France is Robbing our francophone brothers blind of their resources while Britain and USA do the same to the anglophone parts of Africa.

If we can stop this and utilize our own resources for ourselves then this your question will become forever redundant because we will all be comfortable home and have no reason to run abroad for opportunities.

Africans need to stop thinking this way. Just saying respectfully. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by goodheart01: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
temmypotter:

Who’s this one

What exactly is getting you excited? What’s amusing you?

Being Pro-Putin doesn’t make you look cool and tough dude, get your head out of your behind

Honestly all these pro Putin guys reek of stupidity.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Juventus4life: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
SIRTee15:

Why should foreigners die for your cause? Makes no sense.
NATO should send arms and weaponry. They should should also use sanctions to cripple Russian economy.
Ukranians should go and fight Russians and defend their land.

Why did NATO send their soldiers to Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia,Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya?
What are America soldiers presently doing in Japan, South Korea, and Niger?
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by SIRTee15: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Juventus4life:

Why did NATO send their soldiers to Kosovo, Croatia, Serbia,Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya?
What are America soldiers presently doing in Japan, South Korea, and Niger?

Have they not learnt their lessons?
Go to American social forums...they all crying that biden shouldn't get them involved. Politicians should stop sending people's son to die for their greed.
The only people who should fight are ukranians otherwise Russia should annexe Ukraine.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Avajay: 12:07am On Feb 24, 2022
[But there are NATO countries bordering Russia, like Estonia and Latvia]A lot of people are not objective with this crisis. There are two major world powers ,USA and Russia.

USA has been expanding its reach and powers after world War 2. Succeeded in breaking USSR apart and keep having bases all over the world ,positioning their weapons.

They kept extending eastwards and have bases everywhere. They now got to the border of Russia and want to add Ukraine former Soviet to their NATO and will bring their weapons near Russia 's border.If you were Russian president what would you do differently from Putin.Remeber you swore an oath to do what is in the best Interest of Russia.

Who do you think the aggressor is in this case? How many bases across the world does Russia have compared to USA.

Most people are just unfair and are brainwashed. [/quote]
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by GardenOfGod(m): 1:18am On Feb 24, 2022
doffman:

The NATO Or America will never fight Russia. They surely know there will be no winner and the USA is not yet ready to lose their war power dominance.

USA will only be ranting of sanctions repeatedly.

If it is a powerless country like Afghanistan, By now, American would have arrived to capture everywhere ..

Nobody among World power can face Russia as the Russian has already plan ahead for this current scenarios. American know this already .
You are right but you need to research more in the impact of this current sanction on Russian economy.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2022
“Far too often the Ukrainian issue is posed as a showdown: whether Ukraine joins the East or the West. But if Ukraine is to survive and thrive, it must not be either side’s outpost against the other — it should function as a bridge between them.
The West must understand that, to Russia, Ukraine can never be just a foreign country. Russian history began in what was called Kievan-Rus. The Russian religion spread from there. Ukraine has been part of Russia for centuries, and their histories were intertwined before then. Some of the most important battles for Russian freedom”-
Henry A. Kissinger. US secretary of state from 1973 to 1977.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by WATCHMANX: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:

You are a sadistic autocratic miscreant.

Anyone that sees Putin as his hero is nothing but a bully. If a dictator who has to bully his top official to embrace his egoistic escapades on live TV is your hero, then you best be on a one way ticket to NK for your first degree in dictatorship.
Do you even know the state of Russia's economy?

Look at this Blabbing American hegemony puppet! undecided
Yes I Know the state of Russia's economy....It is doing great with very low debt and almost a trillion dollars in reserve cheesy grin
The image below will hopefully reset your brain on who the real "bully" is:

Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by ayindejimmy(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
So this is only about the US?
So only the US is in NATO?
End of debate then

WATCHMANX:
Look at this Blabbing American hegemony puppet! undecided
Yes I Know the state of Russia's economy....It is doing great with very low debt and almost a trillion dollars in reserve cheesy grin
The image below will hopefully reset your brain on who the real "bully" is:
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by WATCHMANX: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2022
ayindejimmy:

So this is only about the US?
So only the US is in NATO?
End of debate then

So you still want me to also educate you that US is the main authority and controller of NATO angry
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by enonche85(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
jikins:

Your red line was Russia can't attack Ukraine. Is Ukraine part of NATO?

Why will Russia attack UK in this situation? Are UK forces in Ukraine? Is the UK planning to send military forces to Ukraine? Why were NATO members (which include US by the way because you somehow think when I say NATO I am excluding the US) warning their citizens to leave Ukraine and that they won't be sending any military personnel to help them if they are still there when Russia invades?

You keep saying Russia can't risk this and that when it's clear NATO members aren't even ready to risk the same thing as well. Because if either side does it, it's game over for everyone.

Putin said anyone who comes close as interfering will be dealt with, this comes after Boris Johnson's offer of support to Ukraine. Do you think Russia is willing to risk a WW3 with almost the whole world against them?.
Re: Ukraine: Boris Johnson Says UK Will Send Lethal Weapons by jikins(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
enonche85:

Putin said anyone who comes close as interfering will be dealt with, this comes after Boris Johnson's offer of support to Ukraine. Do you think Russia is willing to risk a WW3 with almost the whole world against them?.

Well at least we have concluded your red line was shit. Even Russia all but concluded that already by attacking Ukraine.

And the question you should be asking isn't if Russia is willing to risk WW3. Putin has already made his stance on that very clear. The question you should be asking is if NATO is willing to risk WW3 by interfering. So it's clear that they aren't. Could that change in the future? Only time will tell. But my bet is on it not changing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Uganda's President Museveni Spitting And Blowing Nose On TV (Video) / A Truck Driver, Edward Durr Beats Steve Sweeney, New Jersey Senate President / Explosion Rocks Bus Terminal In New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.