Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) (1899 Views)

You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do. / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? / Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nogymmarts:

takling ur kid is the best decision u made bro, for the future, once he get the green card he would have upper hand alot, u can even give him a brazilian name, i suggest Roberto

grin grin grin.. Thanks bro
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Bullman(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Go and sleep, your ignorance is ozoing all over the place, yes, blogger, writer/author , travel Consultant , business man...what else? Why the hell would I show you myself, who the hell are you? Are we friends? I have friends from nairaland and we talk all the time

Let me educate you because mental ignorance is the worse and let me try if I can cure you

No country in Africa can match Brazil in terms of everything, now let that sink inside your Ignorant mind

With the way this guy gets upset whenever ppl rejects his claims if him living in brazil is enough evidence that baba doesn't live in brazil e fit don visit before but this bros is nothing close to south america.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by ibechris(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2022
James4bright:

South Africa is way more peaceful than Brazil. Brazil has the worst kind of gun violence, gangs everywhere waiting to rip someone's throat off.

And the poverty is extreme in Brazil too. I'm not even sure the OP is even in Brazil, he's just a blogger or travel agent. He should post a picture of himself in brazil, all his pictures are internet pictures.

Don't allow anyone deceive you oh. Brazil is worst.

If u add Nigeria and South Africa together...we are still not richer than Brazil. That is the biggest economy in South America the 12th biggest in the world with a shocking GDP of $1.44 trillion.

What this means is that,we would have to add the entire Africa GDP in order to be on this same page with them. Brazil has the biggest beef market in the world,the biggest oil market,biggest sport academy,biggest carnival in the world,biggest media in the entire Latin America and crime is another just like Bokoharam that is confined to Bornu state same way theirs are confined to localised areas of the country.

Brazil,no doubt is a beautiful country and that is why their citizens always go back to their country after their sojourn in sport to their country. Un like Nigeria,where many of our ex footballers are living in Europe example,is Amunike and Family live in Spain,Oliseh the same but 98% of Brazilians footballers usually return to their country because of the love of the most cherished mother land.

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by ibechris(m): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2022
If u doubt what I wrote,u can make your own research.
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2022
ibechris:

If u add Nigeria and South Africa together...we are still not richer than Brazil. That is the biggest economy in South America the 12th biggest in the world with a shocking GDP of $1.44 trillion.

What this means is that,we would have to add the entire Africa GDP in order to be on this same page with them. Brazil has the biggest beef market in the world,the biggest oil market,biggest sport academy,biggest carnival in the world,biggest media in the entire Latin America and crime is another just like Bokoharam that is confined to Bornu state same way theirs are confined to localised areas of the country.

Brazil,no doubt is a beautiful country and that is why their citizens always go back to their country after their sojourn in sport to their country. Un like Nigeria,where many of our ex footballers are living in Europe example,is Amunike and Family live in Spain,Oliseh the same but 98% of Brazilians footballers usually return to their country because of the love of the most cherished mother land.

Nice one bro,thanks for educating the ignorant minds
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Go and sleep, your ignorance is ozoing all over the place, yes, blogger, writer/author , travel Consultant , business man...what else? Why the hell would I show you myself, who the hell are you? Are we friends? I have friends from nairaland and we talk all the time

Let me educate you because mental ignorance is the worse and let me try if I can cure you

No country in Africa can match Brazil in terms of everything, now let that sink inside your Ignorant mind

Brazilians themselves would beg to differ.

BTW, have u ever been to SA - just asking, not fighting.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
James4bright:

That guy isn't in Brazil. Using us to drive traffic to his blog. Never seen a picture he posted that isn't an internet picture. Baba dey ikorodu dey post about Brazil up and down.

I'd choose South Africa over Brazil any day any time.

James4unBright, didn't know u were a closet admirer grin where u been hiding?
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
You are exaggerating.

TMKSouth, step in and educate them please.

He's been MIA for a while.

U still an Afrikaner or what Bratislava smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I didn't read the screenshot I must confess and Sorry I don't go back and forth with a xenophobic mind, tchau tchau
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by TjoBATHONG(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I didn't read the screenshot I must confess and Sorry I don't go back and forth with a xenophobic mind, tchau tchau

I'll forever be weeping.

Keep stewing in your ignorance - I hear it's bliss.
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Samishiba: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2022
James4bright:

South Africa is way more peaceful than Brazil. Brazil has the worst kind of gun violence, gangs everywhere waiting to rip someone's throat off.

And the poverty is extreme in Brazil too. I'm not even sure the OP is even in Brazil, he's just a blogger or travel agent. He should post a picture of himself in brazil, all his pictures are internet pictures.

South Africa is not more peaceful than Brazil .
In 2020, homicide rate for South Africa was 33.5 cases per 100,000 population. Brazil homicide rate was 31.5 per 100,000 population. Some Nigerians romantize Brazil a lot. The life in Brazil is very difficult, low minimum wage, violence, public transport is bad, the public health is overloaded.
But even though it's bad it's better than Nigeria and South Africa
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Samishiba: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Lol Quora is a tendencious plataform. Exist a lot of stupid trolls in Quora. The public transport in Brazil are not good but São Paulo is the richest city of Brazil and one of the richest cities in the world. The author wants to compare the richest city of Brazil and Latin América with South Africa. I think he is going too far.
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by AlphaTaikun: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2022
James4bright:

LMAO... You're wicked dude. grin

Okay @Walkbrazil4k,
I know full well you're based in
Brazil but just to clear any doubts and make you have the last laugh here, just write @Walkbrazil4k on a piece of paper and take the picture of the paper and/or a selfie and
upload the pic here on NL.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

LMAO... You're wicked dude. grin

Okay @Walkbrazil4k,
I know full well you're based in
Brazil but just to clear any doubts and make you have the last laugh here, just write @Walkbrazil4k on a piece of paper and take the picture of the paper and/or a selfie and
upload the pic here on NL.

Cheers!

Forget about that boy, I have nothing to prove to him or to anyone, they can believe what they want, I am too old to start looking for validation from anyone, nobody is paying my bills

If he wants to know if I am in Brazil he can buy my book https://www.nairaland.com/6919734/best-perfect-Brazilian-travel-guide or he can check my youtube page, I don't have time to talk too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by AlphaTaikun: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Forget about that boy, I have nothing to prove to him or to anyone, they can believe what they want, I am too old to start looking for validation from anyone, nobody is paying my bills

If he wants to know if I am in Brazil he can buy my book https://www.nairaland.com/6919734/best-perfect-Brazilian-travel-guide or he can check my youtube page, I don't have time to talk too much
Well said @Walkbrazil4k... smiley
We all reach a point in age and
maturity... and stop arguing
randomly online and offline over little details.

I love reading your posts on
NL whenever I have the time with my other NL account (and even had a convo with you in 2021 on Bahia and how the Yoruba brought akara (acara je) and their religion/culture to Bahia in Salvador State) but this is the first time I'll be using this user name on your thread.

Yup! I'll check up the Weblink you provided! Happy 2022 to you.

Obrigado. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

Well said @Walkbrazil4k... smiley
We all reach a point in age and
maturity... and stop arguing
randomly online and offline over little details.

I love reading your posts on
NL whenever I have the time with my other NL account (and even had a convo with you in 2021 on Bahia and how the Yoruba brought akara (acara je) and their religion/culture to Bahia in Salvador State) but this is the first time I'll be using this user name on your thread.

Yup! I'll check up the Weblink you provided! Happy 2022 to you.

Obrigado. smiley

Yes bro you said it all and thank you for your support grin, muito obrigado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by James4bright(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

James4unBright, didn't know u were a closet admirer grin where u been hiding?

Lol. You lost your previous Moniker while trolling?
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by TjoBATHONG(m): 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
James4bright:

Lol. You lost your previous Moniker while trolling?

I don't troll, I'm an anti-troll bot angry

Which awesome previous moniker could this be u speak of my dear James4unBright cool
Re: How Do Kids Of African Foreigners Survive In South Africa (photo) by James4bright(m): 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

I don't troll, I'm an anti-troll bot angry

Which awesome previous moniker could this be u speak of my dear James4unBright cool

I only know TMKsouth, don't think I know any other Zulu man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Georgia Student E Visa: 07089210267 / I'm Going To Singapore, Advice Me. / How Many Mins Will You Spend On Ferry From Badore Ajah Terminal To Ikorodu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.