Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) (20810 Views)

NDLEA Destroys 3 Tons Of Skunk In Edo Forest, Seizes 76.9kg Loud From Canada / NDLEA Destroys Farm Of Abuja Woman Who Grows And Sells Cannabis (Video) / NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Thesaint141(m): 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Drugnibu and his online Iragbijibbqgrillz miscreants must be disappointed with this news.

If they search the area very well I'm certain they will find victims of skull mining, spits.

Karlovych come oo, why u like trouble like dis?
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by vikstandon(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
But let us look into the therapeutic benefits and usefulness of this good herb �. Nigeria always adopting things very late.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kingpin1000: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emir01:

IGR that's destroying life so easily. You have to visit football pitch in Lagos I see how your IGR had destroyed life.
How has it destroyed life?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Skull ooo...weed oo..na dem
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tinubu don lose market...since he wants to fight dirty, he will be dealt with...I trust those cabals

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed Drugnibu and his online Iragbijibbqgrillz miscreants must be disappointed with this news.

If they search the area very well I'm certain they will find victims of skull mining, spits.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by AgentGoat: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
what if person inhale the burning smoke?
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by PJAR: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Are they not all clueless folks??
Bush burning is more harmful to the land and environment!!

All these people know nothing!
Cannabis has it's advantages too.
All it needs is regulation.

May we never be wise in gross folly!!

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by BigBashiru: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
MrAnele:
All emotional, no brain.
Blacks are their own problems

the western european savages are the problem of the world....so many lunatics roaming the streets of canada and USA and western european because of the legalization of all this stuff. And so many car crashes as well.

NDLEA decision is great and better than the decision of the western european savages and their america counterparts.

Western european savages are the black mans burden and they hv brainwashed you to think less of yourself.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Gireiboy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
Marijuana needs to be legalize in Nigeria
Petition the national assembly na, mumu!
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Gireiboy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Franzinni:
And most of them officers there nah smokers... I can tell, becasue I know .
Prove it, provide evidence.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by PJAR: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
But you wan japa? Run dey your eye! Your dey find visa or you no dey find?!

Sidawn hare!!

BigBashiru:

the western european savages are the problem of the world....so many lunatics roaming the streets of canada and USA and western european because of the legalization of all this stuff. And so many car crashes as well.

NDLEA decision is great and better than the decision of the western european savages and their america counterparts.

Western european savages are the black mans burden and they hv brainwashed you to think less of yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by mariovito(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Last last, plant will still win this war.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by PJAR: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your Abba Kyari hero no clear for your eye?
Police dey collect bribe.
Anticult dey collect tribute as capon.
If you think say NDLEA no dey sell even cocaine, you're knowledge-impoverished.

Gireiboy:

Prove it, provide evidence.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Nonexisting: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Afonja people, please say no to drugs. But if doing drugs will make you people soft pedal on skull mining business, please embrace the drug business and let our skulls be. Thank you for understanding.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Gireiboy(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
PJAR:
Your Abba Kyari hero no clear for your eye?
Police dey collect bribe.
Anticult dey collect tribute as capon.
If you think say NDLEA no dey sell even cocaine, you're knowledge-impoverished.

Like i said prove it, imagine yourself in a courtroom, do you think what you just typed will be admissible in court?
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by BigBashiru: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
PJAR:
But you wan japa? Run dey your eye! Your dey find visa or you no dey find?!

Sidawn hare!!

The black man has been brainwashed to think less of themselves and their countries. No i no wan jappa. Nigeria and west africa suits me...
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Tapout(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
But do they not get high AF when burning it abeg? I need to understand why they always feel comfortable burning the farms when they are discovered.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by PJAR: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Prove to who?? Make dem kill me throway?

There's little it no justice in Nigeria.
No dey form Gandhi.
We Sabi how things dey work for Nigeria

Gireiboy:

Like i said prove it, imagine yourself in a courtroom, do you think what you just typed will be admissible in court?
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kutunban: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sad
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by PJAR: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
Suit ko. Wrapper ni

If e like make e suit you.
If e like make e native you.
You dey cap shite

BigBashiru:

The black man has been brainwashed to think less of themselves and their countries. No i no wan jappa. Nigeria and west africa suits me...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by grafixdon: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
I've tried cannabis before, to be sincere, I nearly ran insane but my 20years old cousin take it without issues... Infact he's one of the best brainer in our lineage. I think cannabis should be legalise. It has so many advantages

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by ThinkSmarter: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
India hemp has a right to exist like every other plants.
Plants were not forbidden in ur holy books.
If u got a brain, u would have paid attention/research to discover the magic/secret of the plant.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Useless agency in a useless country, that are only good in destroying what they can't cultivate.

What an economic waste .

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2022

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by pyro62(m): 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Weed is Gods gift to mankind. And destroying those plants you are committing a great sin to mother nature. Those innocent plants only breath out oxygen to balance the ecosystem, and you just destroyed them without remorse. Saying marijuana should be illegal is like saying God made a big mistake.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Brownshoe: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ondo my home, Ganja planter.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Brownshoe: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
grafixdon:
I've tried cannabis before, to be sincere, I nearly ran insane but my 20years old cousin take it without issues... Infact he's one of the best brainer in our lineage. I think cannabis should be legalise. It has so many advantages
your head no carry the load kilobyte, that's it.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Brownshoe: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tapout:
But do they not get high AF when burning it abeg? I need to understand why they always feel comfortable burning the farms when they are discovered.
they will put on a gas mask.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Aaaoo: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ok
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by ZuesOfAnthens: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Den sabi post pictures..ordinary Aba Kyari mugshot dey can't post Shame on NDLEA..make Del kiss buhari black wrinkled nyash angry
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by walemoney007(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Gireiboy:

Petition the national assembly na, mumu!
Your father that failed to train you well is the mumu you are talking to kid.

The bill is already in the National Assembly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family That Lost 2 Members During Fulani Attack In Benue Hold Thanksgiving(pics) / Man Kills Best Friend, Dumps Corpse In Forest / Tuoyo Omatsuli's 3.6 Billion Naira Trial To Resume In January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.