Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) (20800 Views)

NDLEA Destroys 3 Tons Of Skunk In Edo Forest, Seizes 76.9kg Loud From Canada / NDLEA Destroys Farm Of Abuja Woman Who Grows And Sells Cannabis (Video) / NDLEA Operatives Storm Edo Forests, Destroy Hectares Of Cannabis Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by West2019(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
why , is a natural gift created by God
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Danny50: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2022
The only working agency in Nigeria but they are really making things hard for street boys
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kuruptnigga: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2022
rocknation62:
Slawormiir pass me the kpoli
Bros as i dey like this i dey catch cruise? I don burn more than 5 tie of AZ now? At least i fit sleep well tonight? These ndlea no wise ahswear lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by adamsmith914: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2022
Emir01:

IGR that's destroying life so easily. You have to visit football pitch in Lagos I see how your IGR had destroyed life.
Keep quiet Babylonian.
https://www.nairaland.com/7001100/canadas-legalization-cannabis-contributed-43.5
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by adamsmith914: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Danny50:
The only working agency in Nigeria but they are really making things hard for street boys
NDLEA na my tenant, there office & residence, as I dey type now I dey blast.

Legalize & I shall advertise.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kamalex2: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Aje ooo
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Johel(m): 1:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Anyenmoney:
God bless NDLEA.

Seems NDLEA is the most transparent agency we have in Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 1:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Anyenmoney:
God bless NDLEA.
they should focus more on synthetic drugs and live weed alone,they cannot and never win the war with marijuana,it is just a wasted effort,if they go the farms will simply be recultivated again

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by rocknation62(m): 2:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Bros as i dey like this i dey catch cruise? I don burn more than 5 tie of AZ now? At least i fit sleep well tonight? These ndlea no wise ahswear lipsrsealed

You’ve said it all, “These NDLEA no wise” them no get Akonuche

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kingpin1000: 4:49am On Feb 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

the western european savages are the problem of the world....so many lunatics roaming the streets of canada and USA and western european because of the legalization of all this stuff. And so many car crashes as well.

NDLEA decision is great and better than the decision of the western european savages and their america counterparts.

Western european savages are the black mans burden and they hv brainwashed you to think less of yourself.
Where did you get these statistics?
You will just sit at one corner of your house to write rubbish.
Has anyone been arrested for causing accident due to taking weed?
Has anyone gone mad because the person took weed?
Unfortunately you are the one brainwashed and you will remain ignorant.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kingpin1000: 4:57am On Feb 24, 2022
grafixdon:
I've tried cannabis before, to be sincere, I nearly ran insane but my 20years old cousin take it without issues... Infact he's one of the best brainer in our lineage. I think cannabis should be legalise. It has so many advantages
You did not nearly run insane. Almost everyone who smoked weed for the first time had that experience. You saw the world in a different way for the first time and you panicked.
Mine was I became so suspicious if everyone and everything around me. I kept my phone properly and listened very carefully to every conversation thinking the guys that were with me were planning evil against me.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kingpin1000: 5:00am On Feb 24, 2022
Bobbyjay001:

Seems NDLEA is the most transparent agency we have in Nigeria.
NDLEA wey arrest my younger bro with AZ and He had to call me to come rescue him. Na 15k do the job.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Taogbera: 5:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Burn my yarn, na so Abba Kyari take start. Super Corp.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Taogbera: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Burn my yarsh, na so Abba Kyari take start. Super Corp.

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by grafixdon: 5:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:

You did not nearly run insane. Almost everyone who smoked weed for the first time had that experience. You saw the world in a different way for the first time and you panicked.
Mine was I became so suspicious if everyone and everything around me. I kept my phone properly and listened very carefully to every conversation thinking the guys that were with me were planning evil against me.

Exactly the same experience I had. I heard a voice, the voice was telling me they're about to kill me for money ritual. I became very suspicious, locked myself in the room from 7pm till following day.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 24, 2022
The hyprocrisy! whilst they were burning the weed they were getting high by inhaling the smoke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:

NDLEA wey arrest my younger bro with AZ and He had to call me to come rescue him. Na 15k do the job.

Abeg, wetin be AZ?
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by adecz: 6:02am On Feb 24, 2022
I think say this yeye government
dey talk of agricultural revolution.

Igbo no be cash crop❓
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by 99persait(m): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2022
NDLEA is overzealous in this fight against drug and others related matters.The Government should do more to improve the lives of the citizens in harsh economy we are experiencing.
Marijuana has it own useful value .Developed countries like USA legalized it but control how it used and distributed
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Until cannabis is fully legalized in Nigeria, its growers need to step up their game and go stealthy by abandoning this method of growing vast farms that can easily be spotted from the air. The growers need to "think small", and scatter their plots over a large area, in which no more than ten plants should occupy any given grow area, such that the crop no longer stands out when viewed from the air by drones.

The biggest hazards faced by weed growers worldwide are thieves and the police, but this method of spreading out the risk has been used with great success by cannabis framers in those parts of the USA where cultivation is still illegal or over-regulated.

An old Jamaican marijuana farmer's saying goes that farmers plant "three tree for da teefs, three tree for da insects, and three tree for da police so that one tree is left for I-and I".

This method of growing small and easily concealed cannabis gardens is called "Guerrilla Growing", and here is a video that summarizes the technique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3D_hf_fJjE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkTpC0HJj6A
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kuruptnigga: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2022
rocknation62:

You’ve said it all, “These NDLEA no wise” them no get Akonuche
Maka chi
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by 6footplus(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
Loewe:
They could have harvested the cannabis, seized it and exported it to countries where cannabis is legal or to pharma companies... we could have gotten forex from that thing they just burned.

Nigerian govt is just wasteful!

medical marijuana and other by-products na big money for yankee, yet our mumu government just get pride in destruction. do they know how many billions of dollars they just burnt away?
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Franzinni: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Gireiboy:

Prove it, provide evidence.
you for example
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by xjiggy: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Just wasting resources for stupid reason. Our ancestors consumed weed as vegetables and made medicine from them because of the significant health benefits only for the white man to come and demonize it in order not to have competition with their beloved tobacco/cigarettes..... Same white man that's presently cashing out steady on marijuana consumption. Legalize it and give approval for farmers to cultivate it. Only clamp down on farms without the necessary approvals. That's how it's done everywhere else.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by BigBashiru: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Where did you get these statistics?
You will just sit at one corner of your house to write rubbish.
Has anyone been arrested for causing accident due to taking weed?
Has anyone gone mad because the person took weed?
Unfortunately you are the one brainwashed and you will remain ignorant.

Ur a lost cause. The negative effects of cannabis are there for all to see. If u want cannabis farms, pls go to America not in nigeria
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by BigBashiru: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2022
6footplus:

medical marijuana and other by-products na big money for yankee, yet our mumu government just get pride in destruction. do they know how many billions of dollars they just burnt away?

Nigeria is not Yankee and we hv our own system. If u want the big money from cannabis then go to yankee and make it.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by Kingpin1000: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ur a lost cause. The negative effects of cannabis are there for all to see. If u want cannabis farms, pls go to America not in nigeria
You've not mentioned 1 negative effect of cannabis sativa.
You follow the crowd and can't think for yourself.
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by wafer1: 10:45am On Feb 24, 2022
What a loss to the owner of the farm and the smokers. However I wanna know of the NDLEA were there when the weed was burning cos if they are then by now we should have a bunch of over high NDLEA officers
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by BigSam13: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2022
If you interrogate them, they will have reasons
Re: NDLEA Destroys 255 Hectares Of Cannabis Farms In Ondo (photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2022
255 hectares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: EFCC Arraigns 6 Persons For 31mn Fraud / Customs Impound Smuggled Poultry Products Worth Over N268m In Owerri / Landlord’s Son Beats Tenant To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.