Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets (6755 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / 2019: Which State Result Do You Wish To Hear First After Saturday And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by jumper524(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr124:
That's definitely Onitsha. As a confirmed Omoluabi guy from Igbęsa Ogun state that has been to the length and breadth of Nigeria, I can authoritatively state that Owerri and Onitsha have the best road network and town planning. Kudos to the past and present governors of these states.
In case you forgot, I still remains your one and only Comrade Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh B.sc M.sc P.hd
Adię funfun Kò mô Ara ręlágbà.
road network and town planning?
Try visiting jos.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dirty street but fine buildings

Failed govt
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by IMEI: 12:04am On Feb 24, 2022
BKayy:
First is Onitsha, second is Aba, third is still Onitsha.
So it is confirmed, only Igboland can have such structures.

No offense to the other loud but backward region. The other co-backward region doesn't make as much noise as the first.

God bless Alaigbo/Anaigbo/An'igbo. Choose your dialect and recieve the blessing in your grandfather's tongue.

Enjoy your structure filled region, trust me, no one is dragging it with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by MoneyGoDrop: 1:41am On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=ThinkSmarter post=110479133]Onitsha ~Awada area

Oga, awada is not onitsha. Get your facts right.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by MoneyGoDrop: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2022
donjahsy
This is Onitsha Awada Obosi.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by SonOfEl(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Most of you typing are new nairalanders.

EVERY PICTURE there is from Abia State, the first one being Umuahia and the rest being Aba.

People are in for a shock of their life after discovering that Abia state is NOT as negative as media propaganda portrays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by SonOfEl(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2022

EVERY PICTURE there is from Abia State, the first one being Umuahia and the rest being Aba.

People are in for a shock of their life after discovering that Abia state is NOT as negative as media propaganda portrays.

OP welldone.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Broveens42(m): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Obamaofusa:

You mean this?

You should really hide your face for showing same picture over a week now; a picture of no man's land grin

Oguta village, Imo state

3 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by ariesbull: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

Am from Onitsha.. even though some villages are from Igala, that doesn't matter.

Onitsha is combination of delta Igbos (anioma) and two villages from Igala.

Bini or Edo is not among (no evidence) because the founder of Onitsha is known as Chima.. that's igbo name not bini.

Currently we speak Igbo dialect and that's what unite us.

Onitsha is no combination of delta igbo... what of ụmụ nri quarters (iguedo)

It is just name... Onitsha starts and end in inland towns... Which is less than 20% of greater onitsha and that is where you have low building... Majority kc onitsha isn't even onitsha from upper iweka to mgbuka to nkwerre to 33 to omoba to oba all these fast developing areas aren't onitsha

The real Onitsha is tiny. Inland town only

Just like the real Lagos is tiny (island)
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by ariesbull: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Ode.
Small Igala colonised you Osus and you even accepted their Nri as your all in all.
Willing Slaves! grin
yet they don't speak igala but in benue and kogi they speak igbo in many villages and have igbo Kings just like the way Igbo and hausa have taken over strtageic areas of Lagos

Abeg who is master

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Bendeco02: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2022
ariesbull:

Onitsha is no combination of delta igbo... what of ụmụ nri quarters (iguedo)

It is just name... Onitsha starts and end in inland towns... Which is less than 20% of greater onitsha and that is where you have low building... Majority kc onitsha isn't even onitsha from upper iweka to mgbuka to nkwerre to 33 to omoba to oba all these fast developing areas aren't onitsha

The real Onitsha is tiny. Inland town only

Just like the real Lagos is tiny (island)
Bro you didn't understand my point... When I said delta Igbo I mean migrants (Origination) of Onitsha ado indigenes not area or land mass.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by ariesbull: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Bendeco02:

Bro you didn't understand my point... When I said delta Igbo I mean migrants (Origination) of Onitsha ado indigenes not area or land mass.
oh I understand.... Mana before the delta igbo came there were people staying there that accommodated them... Or did they meet an empty land... Mbanu
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2022
SlyDev:
If it in iboland, definitely Anambra which is igala and Bini kingdom
It's your type that make these people chat shi, what is your business here?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Obamaofusa: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2022
ariesbull:
yet they don't speak igala but in benue and kogi they speak igbo in many villages and have igbo Kings just like the way Igbo and hausa have taken over strtageic areas of Lagos

Abeg who is master

Small Igala colonised you Osus and you even accepted their Nri as your all in all.
Willing Slaves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Nwaotu10(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
Onitsha
ABA.
Owerri.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by porthouse7(f): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
this is ebute metta
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Fairandlovely(f): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
ZuesOfAnthens:

Looks more like Emeir Road or Nomans land.
abi? cheesy
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by seniorkachion(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Abia and Anambra.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by seniorkachion(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
Arysexy:
Only Onitsha. No other place.

Aba came closer but no good road

The picture is Aba, drone view Onitsha.
Both have have mid high rise buildings lining their streets.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Daveconsult007: 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Only well travelled and intelligent people know this

From the high storey buildings.
Itsc somewhere in Igbo Land
That's one place with such build up.

I bet my money on Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by Idiko1: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
NoIgboSoundTueh:

Another 4 paragraphs of lies like everything else you ever said on this forum
Afonjas are the one that made obi of Onitsha admit he's sitting on binis throne as a Bini man.
I'm only engaging you cos I have time on my hand not because I think you'll say something sensible
fond of

Afonja are propagandists and love twisted stories from goons who wants to placate every fool on the street. By the way, where did the so-called Obi of Onitsha admit he is sitting on bini throne? If he wants to sit on bini throne, I guess he knows the route to bini.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by collagiatepaper: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
That street is clean and looks like London compare to the glorified village called Owerri that's littered with dirty environment and dilapidated roads. Imo state is a failed state that's why millions of imo indigenes ran to Onitsha for greener pasture.

[s]
Grgton:
Dirty street but fine buildings
Failed govt
[/s]
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by collagiatepaper: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
The 1st is Fegge Onitsha and the 2nd & 3rd picture is aerial view of Fegge Onitsha. There's no where in Abia that looks like this. Take your inferiority complex elsewhere

SonOfEl:

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by collagiatepaper: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
seniorkachion:

The picture is Aba, drone view Onitsha.
Both have have mid high rise buildings lining their streets.

The pictures are Onitsha

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by mancanoe: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
As a typical Onitsha boy then this picture reminds me of my street... after Sunday service while I walk home usually around 12pm aroma of delicious stew, banga stew different kind of soup emanate from these series of multiple story buildings...
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by SonOfEl(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
collagiatepaper:
The 1st is Fegge Onitsha and the 2nd & 3rd picture is aerial view of Fegge Onitsha. There's no where in Abia that looks like this. Take your inferiority complex elsewhere

Is this one drunk? Inferiority complex ke? ... Chai...Nairaland and faceless dimwits everywhere.
That picture is Abia...
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by collagiatepaper: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are the one that's bitter, drunk and suffering from inferiority complex that's why you are here claiming pictures which are obviously from Onitsha.

Who doesn't know that these pictures are Onitsha?

Aba pig, you want to use pictures from Onitsha to launder the image of your shithole abia state

SonOfEl:

Is this one drunk? Inferiority complex ke? ... Chai...Nairaland and faceless dimwits everywhere.
That picture is Abia...

Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by SonOfEl(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You are the one that's bitter, drunk and suffering from inferiority complex that's why you are here claiming pictures which are obviously from Onitsha.

Who doesn't know that these pictures are Onitsha?

Aba pig, you want to use pictures from Onitsha to launder the image of your shithole abia state

I feel so sorry for you....every other person on this thread who mentioned abia state are pigs too right? Turning this picture identification into an Abia-Anambra tussle is just so stupid and dumb of you. Shame on you. Inferiority complex kee you there.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by collagiatepaper: 6:33am On Feb 25, 2022
You are the one that's full of inferiority complex and low esteem. This thread is about Anambra but because of your inferiority complex, bitterness, envy and frustration, you invaded the thread and started talking about your failed abiai state. Why not open your own thread and talk about abia state instead of hiding behind this thread to claim pictures and talk about your abia state. This has been your modus operandi from time. Inferiority complex and low esteem is your stock in trade. Anuofia

SonOfEl:

I feel so sorry for you....every other person on this thread who mentioned abia state are pigs too right? Turning this picture identification into an Abia-Anambra tussle is just so stupid and dumb of you. Shame on you. Inferiority complex kee you there.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by SonOfEl(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2022
collagiatepaper:
You are the one that's full of inferiority complex and low esteem. This thread is about Anambra but because of your inferiority complex, bitterness, envy and frustration, you invaded the thread and started talking about your failed abiai state. Why not open your own thread and talk about abia state instead of hiding behind this thread to claim pictures and talk about your abia state. This has been your modus operandi from time. Inferiority complex and low esteem is your stock in trade. Anuofia

Read the thread caption and stop vomitting nonsense here. Your posts from beginning to end exposes your deepseated inferiority complex. Trying to play reverse psychology on me wont work . Anuohia di ka gi. Ozu nwuruanwu.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by collagiatepaper: 7:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Aba frustrated dirty pig. This thread is about Anambra city not your dirty failed abia state. If you claim the pictures are from abia why not open thread and upload let see how it will pan out, because people will invade the thread and tell you that it is a stolen pictures from Onitsha. Try fir once and be proud to open threads and show your abia state, stop hiding behind any Anambra related threads. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. I guess that's why you are ashamed. Low esteemed fool. Anuofia ozu udene

SonOfEl:

Read the thread caption and stop vomitting nonsense here. Your posts from beginning to end exposes your deepseated inferiority complex. Trying to play reverse psychology on me wont work . Anuohia di ka gi. Ozu nwuruanwu.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Has This Type Of Streets by SonOfEl(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2022
collagiatepaper:
Aba frustrated dirty pig. This thread is about Anambra city not your dirty failed abia state. If you claim the pictures are from abia why not open thread and upload let see how it will pan out, because people will invade the thread and tell you that it is a stolen pictures from Onitsha. Try fir once and be proud to open threads and show your abia state, stop hiding behind any Anambra related threads. Abia is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria. I guess that's why you are ashamed. Low esteemed fool. Anuofia ozu udene

Your trash post is typical of what you store in your brain - TRASH

No need to defend my Abia State because I know what obtains there despite the media propaganda being inaccurate about the condition there. You on the other hand thinks blowing people's candle off makes yours better. Afo anu dika gi... Ijogburu onwegi...tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic / Nigeria To Earn Fresh $6.35bn In Taxes, Royalties - NNPC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Has Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.