Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests (23793 Views)

Soldiers Invade Orlu, Allegedly Open Fire On Civilians - The Guardian / Boko Haram Attacks Korongilum, Chibok, Sets Many Houses On Fire / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

After all said and done...a slave is a slave. Awww cry me a river. The west is inconsequential. You have been disgraced and relegated after ijaw. you just cannot stand the shame hence needs to drag igbos down...hahahahahaha..clowns

this your papa biography you cooked up there doesn't change your foolishness status

kid in grow up body

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
IGBOSON1:

To start with, you've not told us your ethnicity and state! Tell us in your reply to this post!

Dude, it's the nature and turn politics has taken in this country that you hardly see an individual of a particular ethnicity going in to another state of same ethnicity to contest for elections! It has nothing to do with Igbos' in particular! Would a Fulani of Sokoto go to say Kano to contest for HA elections.....ditto Ogun and Oyo....ditto Rivers and Delta....ditto Kogi and Osun!? There are some exceptions to this norm, and we can go futher in to that if you want!

Like i said before (and this seems to rub you wrong way for some funny reason), I AM A PROUD IGBO MAN FROM RIVERS STATE! Put that in your spliff and smoke on it!

another uninterested gibberish with wack English, go and claimed political right or royal right in igbo land as igbo son before ranting your unproductive epistle

come here and show me result thereafter, igbo that denied Bianca senate ticket because she was not originated from Anambra

you bunch of disunited specimens only know how to wail and bark on social media. you're mere Nigeria political lapdog

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
awww..cry baby. if it's not cowardice it's must be madness. dirty thing

wifeesnatcher:

this your papa biography you cooked up there doesn't change your foolishness status

kid in grow up body
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Saya someone whose region keep losing territories to barbarian and are refugees in other countries..hahahahahahaha..e go shock you

wifeesnatcher:

go and wake Mr Akuyuli first and ikonso, till then you and your kinsmen Are coward, rat chest beating with Lion
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Saya someone whose region keep losing territories to barbarian and are refugees in other countries..hahahahahahaha..e go shock you

what's this dumb blockhead ranting about, in your own region you can't go out on Monday because of fear of your terrorist kinsmen but that's yet to cut you some slack

I think you're trying to use me to increase your 2kb IQ, there is no room for such imbecility, now run along to play with your toys

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

awww..cry baby. if it's not cowardice it's must be madness. dirty thing

the monkey that birth you is not as neat as me, you surely Inherited your stupidity from someone you look like in your family

his gene must be strong for your stupidity to be this gross. kid I go give you sad day, I get bad mouth o
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by FamTomx2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
pquaver:

If MNK tell u what to do as a slave you are.. I am not a slave.. I do what I want u cannot tell me what to do...

From the jargon you just wrote, seems some screws are not complete somewhere in your upstairs...

Bleep off muda fuqa!!
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by bigcasava1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
That is all they are good at, killing innocent people. If they think this will stop the agitation they are fooling themselves.
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by Sermwell(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Obascoetubi:
why didn't those "guys" come out from hidding & face them ?
See this mumu. Boko Haram that came out of thier hiding to face them, what did they do to them?
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by SaintBishop: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
OfoIgbo:

That is what you see in APC states.

I'm from Anambra state, where poor women turn down APC bribes, in preference for governance by an APGA government.

Once Imo state elects an APGA governor, all these nonsense will stop, as the governor will ensure the security forces don't over-reach themselves.

Meanwhile, please inform any Ijaw migrant labourer residing in Bonny to keep showing respect to the Bonny royal leader, who happens to be descended from the Igbos. grin grin
Trying to save face I see? It won't stll won't change the facts that you igbos are inferior being,just check out how your getting annihilated in your own home. It's a crying shame. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by xolomonstrides(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Before now I would have said this is wrong and be blaming the security forces. However following what happened on Sunday where innocent people were attacked and killed by these Ipob/ESN people and some still in the hospital I say kudos to the army. Just burn everywhere down. Maybe then the villagers shielding these people will wise up. These murderers are brothers and children of these communities yet they do nothing when they kill innocent people. If you have issues with the army go to the barracks and attack , stop attacking innocent civilians.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by warlordd(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=pquaver post=110496425]

Your useless propaganda will not work and has never worked.. This ur line is stale.. If u like call. Afonja from now till tomorrow it will not stop the likes of me, ijele and other patrotic igbo from being igbo or saying the truth. Pack urself yo southwest and northeast if u want to live where skulls are mined or where there are massive graves. It is not happening in igboland and will never happen.. Idiot eri e eri.. Ur anscentor are ashamed of ur illiterate reasoni
Don't mind them! Ndi nzuzu. We will never allow them to have any hiding place in Igboland again.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
another kid ...So your papa dey crase still dey reign..Or your mother na ashawo,do people still say such... Or your family na bastard.. what kind of outdated insult is that or it can never be well for you and your family...hahahahahaha..Bad mouth,we don't talk here Mr woeful..we type and we read...I get wicked sense

wifeesnatcher:

the monkey that birth you is not as neat as me, you surely Inherited your stupidity from someone you look like in your family

his gene must be strong for your stupidity to be this gross. kid I go give you sad day, I get bad mouth o
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by Omodua(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
pquaver:

Ipob are no freedom fighter.. Abeg where have u seen freedom fighting with killings, cannibalism and intimidation of citizens.. You should stop your rant.. Ipob is a terrorist group and should be met with brute force that tge subject others to.
If IPOB are not fighting for freedom, what are they fighting for? Your reasoning is infantile and defies all logic. IPOB is fighting for independence of people of south east because of perceived marginalisation. So,what is your grouse here.
Only unity beggars could reason this way.
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by Omodua(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
pquaver:

Ipob are no freedom fighter.. Abeg where have u seen freedom fighting with killings, cannibalism and intimidation of citizens.. You should stop your rant.. Ipob is a terrorist group and should be met with brute force that tge subject others to.
If IPOB are not fighting for freedom, what are they fighting for? Your reasoning is infantile and defies all logic. IPOB is fighting for independence of people of south east because of perceived marginalisation. So,what is your grouse here.
Only unity beggars could reason this way!
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by ebufa: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same cowards killing security operatives n running away are just putting people in trouble if u don't know.

U kill security operatives n lock up them start forming innocent,those ugm are d real cowards.

Y not wait n finish what they started instead of running away everytime

actually, the security forces started this with the summary execution of ipob members.......we have such short memory, the same army started killing of Shias in Kaduna....if shias take up arms will you blame them?....the army is not there to protect the govt only but to serve the public as well.
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by pquaver(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2022
Omodua:
Only unity beggars could reason this way!

Ipob is a business organisation..you are not talking to ogbete market, or ochanja market hustler.. Where in this world does a company fight for independence of a country? Ipob is a fraudlent scam used to milk unsuspecting, emotional brothers of ours of their hard earned money through contributions and donations.. Of course many people have found the crumbs under tge table as substitute for political crumbs they had before, that is why some of you will rather die than let the truth be said.. Our illiterates brothers who got visa and are nows citizen abroad are contributing and believing the utopia dreamwhile the hungry illiterate once here are brainwashed and told the will be assigned positions, hence the want to die.. Late ikonso has already been give army chief. Just imagine the useless country Biafra would have been.. My friend illiterates cannot give us a country or run our country. Failed never do well, tout and frustrated individuals who think because they have not achieved anything, let us who worked hard and achieved great thing irrespective of the outcome of their useless agitation be sacrificed... You hear illiterate say those up north can be sacrificed since they don't want to come back, why has ur sponsors abroad not let Germany Finland etc and come and fight for ur Biafra? Wickedness reigns in ipob hearts.. But guess what, evil always fails and this time it will fail quick.. Have a nice day.. I won't reply you again. I have more important things to do

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:45am On Feb 25, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
another kid ...So your papa dey crase still dey reign..Or your mother na ashawo,do people still say such... Or your family na bastard.. what kind of outdated insult is that or it can never be well for you and your family...hahahahahaha..Bad mouth,we don't talk here Mr woeful..we type and we read...I get wicked sense

stop telling me this your dad boring biography, I dont need to know it before I know the home you emanated from
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by Omodua(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
pquaver:

Ipob is a business organisation..you are not talking to ogbete market, or ochanja market hustler.. Where in this world does a company fight for independence of a country? Ipob is a fraudlent scam used to milk unsuspecting, emotional brothers of ours of their hard earned money through contributions and donations.. Of course many people have found the crumbs under tge table as substitute for political crumbs they had before, that is why some of you will rather die than let the truth be said.. Our illiterates brothers who got visa and are nows citizen abroad are contributing and believing the utopia dreamwhile the hungry illiterate once here are brainwashed and told the will be assigned positions, hence the want to die.. Late ikonso has already been give army chief. Just imagine the useless country Biafra would have been.. My friend illiterates cannot give us a country or run our country. Failed never do well, tout and frustrated individuals who think because they have not achieved anything, let us who worked hard and achieved great thing irrespective of the outcome of their useless agitation be sacrificed... YYyou hear illiterate say those up north can be sacrificed since they don't want to come back, why has ur sponsors abroad not let Germany Finland etc and come and fight for ur Biafra? Wickedness reigns in ipob hearts.. But guess what, evil always fails and this time it will fail quick.. Have a nice day.. I won't reply you again. I have more important things to do
Yes,you won't reply me because you are filled with hate and skewed narratives that cannot be acceptable within realistic perspectives. You have northern aristocratic new and see issues affecting South East from wrong prism. Despite your spineless historical verbosity, south east will emerge victorious in their struggle against domestic neocolonialism and Fulani hegemony in Nigerian politics.
Victoria Ascerta.Aluta Continua!
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
If this one no touch am make I know why .. Hurt you so much you had to reverse my mad diss back on my pops...hahahahahahahaha...Sorry use handkerchief !..pardon, Wrong approach..go and use your mother's worn wrapper to dry your unappreciated tears...Handkerchief don cost

wifeesnatcher:

stop telling me this your dad boring biography, I dont need to know it before I know the home you emanated from
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If this one no touch am make I know why .. Hurt you so much you had to reverse my mad diss back on my pops...hahahahahahahaha...Sorry use handkerchief !..pardon, Wrong approach..go and use your mother's worn wrapper to dry your unappreciated tears...Handkerchief don cost

Senselessness at its peak! Go use your drugs

Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
Painment

[quote author=wifeesnatcher post=110558575][/quote]
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by shadeze: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
pquaver:

Eziokwu ka m na ekwu.. Egwu unu adighi atum.. Ihere me gi.. Lee ihe unu na eme na ala Nna anyi, aruu.. Unu na eri anu mmadu, egbu ndi aka ha di ocha.. Biko enye la mu aka. A bu odogwu one mu.. U are the impersonator if u do not understand my igbo. I am not forcing myself it lives in me. Only freeborns can understand what I wrote.. May our ancestors and the blood of innocent Igbos you people are killing and eating hunt u forever. See the evil you are supporting.. Aruu is not a requirement to be igbo.. I reject ipob/esn and their cannibalism.
Oga all this igbo you are speaking get k leg, I don't support IPOB but too but I can tell you are definitely not igbo.
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by LottiOk: 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Only Ipob E-warriors r Igbos & know who r Igbos. Even if u shows dem ur umunna & house in d SE, u'll still not accept because he doesn't support ur stupid brainwashed occultic murderous ideology......... Jisike, iko unu eju go. Once FG wipes out una foot soilders enforcing d sit-@-home & killing dia fellow Umuigbo, dey'll hunt all of u supporting & instigating dis evil down. Go ask Godwin okarh & his brodas how far

shadeze:

Oga all this igbo you are speaking get k leg, I don't support IPOB but too but I can tell you are definitely not igbo.
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by pquaver(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
shadeze:

Shut up u r deceiving yourself.. Everyone who is Igbo understand what I wrote there. You are not the owner of igbo.. The fact u don't understand is because u r a blockhead and that is what Igbos are know for. illiterates.. U don't support ipob.. Why won't u deny when ur Onyendu denied shey na u no go deny? Park one side
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by tsinzu: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Zoo army with full of cowardly zoo animals
Re: Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests by Lugianostar(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Naija and violence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria / Protest: We will step in If Looting, Destruction Continue - CDS Musa / Chime Attempts To Eject Wife From State House "Detention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.