Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies (859 Views)

Trump Says He'd ‘encourage’ Russia To Attack NATO Allies Who Don’t Pay Up Enough / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders / US Nuke Bombers And Nato Jets Conduct War Games On Russia Doorstep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by helinues: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
USA and NATO countries can't pretend they did not know about Ukraine plans to attack those two Secessionists region in Ukraine.

USA and NATO allies have been stationed in different neighbouring countries to Ukraine before the Ukraine military conducted the final preparation at black sea which prompted Russia to start their own military training as well near Ukraine borders

60% of people in those those regions are Russian Indigenes which reasonable number of them have Russia passport.

Should Russia allowed Ukraine, USA and NATO allies to attack her citizens?

Though Putin himself is only using the Ukraine issue to bring the USA and NATO countries to the round table which they have no choice this time around.

It would take less than 72 hours for Russia to take over Kyiv, Ukraine capital if they really want to invade.

USA and NATO allies should stop this hypocrisy. Btw, Putin informed both French president and German chancellor before recognizing those two Secessionists region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by Emergingnation3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
While you as the biggest Hypocrised, is busy opposing Biafra right for self determination in this contraption...

2 Likes

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by helinues: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
While you as the biggest Hypocrised, is busy opposing Biafra right for self determination in this contraption...

Where did you see me supporting the Secessionists in Ukraine?

Can you read and comprehend?

1 Like

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
And who is he to declare them independent...?
They are responsible for terrorist attacks. They want control by Russia and no democracy in Ukraine...

They have most attributes of terrorism.
1. They destabilize territory to gain political advantage for Putin and move Ukraine from EU path. The are a lot of proofs where they destroy infrastructure, do not have one single idea(there are a lot of gang conflicts among them), do not want to negotiate with official Kiev.
2. They use violence - hostages, killings of civilians, hiding among civilian etc.
And you are here crying hypocrisy..just the way Nigeria government won't allow any succesionist group to take over and ridicule their country..

1 Like

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Exactly what I am saying.. helineus don't you think you are confused here?
You want the succesionist to have a free ground in Ukraine but you are opposing and always against the freedom fighters in Nigeria..
No sane country will allow that..
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by helinues: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly what I am saying.. helineus don't you think you are confused here?
You want the succesionist to have a free ground in Ukraine but you are opposing and always against the freedom fighters in Nigeria..
No sane country will allow that..

Could you point out to where i supported the Secessionists in my write up?

I am patiently waiting
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by Emergingnation3(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
helinues:

Your write up indicated so !

Accept you don't get a grip of what your wrote..

2 Likes

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
helinues:

Could you point out to where i supported the Secessionists in my write up?

I am patiently waiting
"USA and NATO countries can't pretend they did not know about Ukraine plans to attack those two Secessionists region in Ukraine"
You sound like Ukraine shouldn't defend themself from external and internal force.. undecided
USA and NATO allies should stop this hypocrisy. Btw, Putin informed both French president and German chancellor before recognizing those two Secessionists region"
Who is he to do that? undecided
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by helinues: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Your write up indicated so !

Accept you don't get a grip of what your wrote..

Point out to where I supported the Secessionists? That's too hard for you to point out... Eish

Please don't derail this thread if you don't have meaningful contribution to make
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by helinues: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

"USA and NATO countries can't pretend they did not know about Ukraine plans to attack those two Secessionists region in Ukraine"
You sound like Ukraine shouldn't defend themself from external and internal force.. undecided

Though Putin himself is only using the Ukraine issue to bring the USA and NATO countries to the round table which they have no choice this time around

Did you miss that or you did not wear your glasses?

undecided
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
helinues:

undecided
Then this thread is quite meaningless..you have to stand your ground..you can't say USA and NATO are hypocrites at the same time giving petty grounds for the succesionist group at the same time hitting Putin.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by helinues: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then this thread is quite meaningless..you have to stand your ground..you can't say USA and NATO are hypocrites at the same time giving petty grounds for the succesionist group at the same time hitting Putin.. undecided

Gosh, I actually had pre thought about the possible way people would twist this write up.

I am one of the first set of people on this forum to talk about Ukrainian army having exercise in black sea , that Russia conducting their military exercise coincide with Ukraine military because of the Secessionists which majority of people never knew about as at then cos even the western media hardly reported it.

If I had supported USA and NATO allies to carry on with their attacks with the Secessionists, some people would definitely twist it to supporting evil. Even for the fact that my write up did not suggest of me supporting anyone but talking about the genesis of the issue

Of all the world war news that have been reported on this forum, have you seen me supporting any of the side before? I don't support madness, diplomatic way is the only solution. My stand my belief.

You people should stop reading jargons meaning to someone's personal opinion
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
helinues:

Gosh, I actually had pre thought about the possible way people would twist this write up.

I am one of the first set of people on this forum to talk about Ukrainian army having exercise in black sea , that Russia conducting their military exercise coincide with Ukraine military because of the Secessionists which majority of people never knew about as at then cos even the western media hardly reported it.

If I had supported USA and NATO allies to carry on with their attacks with the Secessionists, some people would definitely twist it to supporting evil. Even for the fact thaty right up did not suggest of me supporting anyone but talking about the genesis of the issue

Of all the world war news that have been reported on this forum, have seen me supporting any of the side before? I don't support madness, diplomatic way is the only solution. My stand my believe.

You people should stop reading jargons meaning to someone's personal opinion
Good for you..
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by chukwuibuipob: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
undecidedangry
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by chukwuibuipob: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
gringrin winkgrin
helinues:

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by Svlla: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
And who are you to question their independence otherwise

As regard your 1&2 points are you an international observer or an OSCE observer somewhere in your remote location in Nigeria to observe who violate or not Minsk agreement

FERNANDEZISBACK:
They are responsible for terrorist attacks. They want control by Russia and no democracy in Ukraine...

1. They destabilize territory to gain political advantage for Putin and move Ukraine from EU path. The are a lot of proofs where they destroy infrastructure, do not have one single idea(there are a lot of gang conflicts among them), do not want to negotiate with official Kiev.
2. They use violence - hostages, killings of civilians, hiding among civilian etc.
And you are here crying hypocrisy..just the way Nigeria government won't allow any succesionist group to take over and ridicule their country..
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Svlla:
And who are you to question their independence otherwise

As regard your 1&2 points are you an international observer or an OSCE observer somewhere in your remote location in Nigeria to observe who violate or not Minsk agreement

Slide off..I don't debate with kids..
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by Svlla: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fork off I don't debate with debased love peddlers

Go trade off your wares somewhere else

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by helinues: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You could have answered his questions now...
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Svlla:
Fork off I don't debate with debased love peddlers

Go trade off your wares somewhere else

Thanks next time don't quote me.. wink
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
helinues:

You could have answered his questions now...
Why should I engage someone who's gonna haul insultive words at me if I don't agree with him?
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by Svlla: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
You should get a 'block' button then

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks next time don't quote me.. wink
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Svlla:
You should get a 'block' button then

Good.. cheesy grin wink
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by MangekyoAlt: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin didn't declare them independent you nonce! They declare themselves independent 8 years ago. Putin is just "Recognizing" it if you know what that means undecided
USA recognized the independence of Kosovo who declared independence from Serbia so please stop this hypocrisy. It's not helping at all

When they declared themselves independent, Ukraine replied by using their military. They have been defending themselves and the region they're in since then albeit with Russian weapons. If you believe defending on self is an act of terrorism, then cool.

now this where you're showing your illiteracy. After reading this trash you wrote, I'm beginning to contemplate of you're worth a reply. But I will reply you for the sake of educating you.
Now, when russian troops entered Ukraine in 2014. Crimea, Lugansk, Donetsk and Donbas all voted to follow russia! But russia was only after Crimea. So they took Crimea and left the rest of these regions. These regions felt betrayed because they wanted to rejoin russia as a country since they're dominated by russians. Seeing that Russia didn't take them as they did with Crimea, they declared independence since they didn't want to be in ukraine. NOTE: Putin or rather, Russia didn't recognize this independence UNTILL now. Russia told Ukraine to strike a deal with these regions, but Ukraine instead started taking military actions against them. Seeing this, Russia started giving weapons to these separatists to defend themselves. So, your first sentence is literally nothing but fallacy. If putin wanted these regions, he would've taken them along with Crimea but he didn't. Also, go and read about the Minsk deal. The Minsk deal was an agreement of cease fire that was laid out by France, Germany and other European countries to put an end to the fight in that region. But the Ukrainian president Zelenesky refused to abide by it. He claimed there's no way he was agree to pardon the separatists, calling them terrorists and all that. Russia had been urging Ukraine to abide by the Minsk deal for ages now. Since they refused, they left them with no other chance than to recognize the sovereignty of those regions.

This is where you've showed that you literally know nothing about what's going on. You're just one of those brainwashed pro western elements on this forum that are supporting Ukraine and the west WITHOUT ACTUALLY KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON.
Where did you get the information that the separatists were holding hostages? Please give me a source and I mean now!
Where did you get the information that theyre hiding among civilian? For you information, the separatists control 40% of donestsk and lugansk while Ukrainian somdiers control the other side. THERE ARE FRONTLINES so how do you think they're hiding among civilians?
You're just a dumb ass clown who doesn't know shit. Please log out of nairaland and throw your damn phone away. You have access to the internet yet you don't even know ANYTHING about what's happen. What a clown!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Putin didn't declare them independent you nonce! They declare themselves independent 8 years ago. Putin is just "Recognizing" it if you know what that means undecided
USA recognized the independence of Kosovo who declared independence from Serbia so please stop this hypocrisy. It's not helping at all

When they declared themselves independent, Ukraine replied by using their military. They have been defending themselves and the region they're in since then albeit with Russian weapons. If you believe defending on self is an act of terrorism, then cool.

now this where you're showing your illiteracy. After reading this trash you wrote, I'm beginning to contemplate of you're worth a reply. But I will reply you for the sake of educating you.
Now, when russian troops entered Ukraine in 2014. Crimea, Lugansk, Donetsk and Donbas all voted to follow russia! But russia was only after Crimea. So they took Crimea and left the rest of these regions. These regions felt betrayed because they wanted to rejoin russia as a country since they're dominated by russians. Seeing that Russia didn't take them as they did with Crimea, they declared independence since they didn't want to be in ukraine. NOTE: Putin or rather, Russia didn't recognize this independence UNTILL now. Russia told Ukraine to strike a deal with these regions, but Ukraine instead started taking military actions against them. Seeing this, Russia started giving weapons to these separatists to defend themselves. So, your first sentence is literally nothing but fallacy. If putin wanted these regions, he would've taken them along with Crimea but he didn't. Also, go and read about the Minsk deal. The Minsk deal was an agreement of cease fire that was laid out by France, Germany and other European countries to put an end to the fight in that region. But the Ukrainian president Zelenesky refused to abide by it. He claimed there's no way he was agree to pardon the separatists, calling them terrorists and all that. Russia had been urging Ukraine to abide by the Minsk deal for ages now. Since they refused, they left them with no other chance than to recognize the sovereignty of those regions.

This is where you've showed that you literally know nothing about what's going on. You're just one of those brainwashed pro western elements on this forum that are supporting Ukraine and the west WITHOUT ACTUALLY KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON.
Where did you get the information that the separatists were holding hostages? Please give me a source and I mean now!
Where did you get the information that theyre hiding among civilian? For you information, the separatists control 40% of donestsk and lugansk while Ukrainian somdiers control the other side. THERE ARE FRONTLINES so how do you think they're hiding among civilians?
You're just a dumb ass clown who doesn't know shit. Please log out of nairaland and throw your damn phone away. You have access to the internet yet you don't even know ANYTHING about what's happen. What a clown!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-ukraine-arrests-20140409-story.html%3f_amp=true
Here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/17/shelling-by-russian-backed-separatists-hits-school-in-east-ukraine
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
....... sad sad sad sad sad Bet you think you making sense.
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by 1831one1: 4:54am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
helinues:

USA and NATO countries can't pretend they did not know about Ukraine plans to attack those two Secessionists region in Ukraine.

USA and NATO allies have been stationed in different neighbouring countries to Ukraine before the Ukraine military conducted the final preparation at black sea which prompted Russia to start their own military training as well near Ukraine borders

60% of people in those those regions are Russian Indigenes which reasonable number of them have Russia passport.

Should Russia allowed Ukraine, USA and NATO allies to attack her citizens?

Though Putin himself is only using the Ukraine issue to bring the USA and NATO countries to the round table which they have no choice this time around.

It would take less than 72 hours for Russia to take over Kyiv, Ukraine capital if they really want to invade.

USA and NATO allies should stop this hypocrisy. Btw, Putin informed both French president and German chancellor before recognizing those two Secessionists region
[/s]
Re: Russia- Ukraine Crisis- Hypocrisy Of USA And NATO Allies by 1831onne: 4:55am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
helinues:

undecided
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russian Economy Taking 'serious Blows,' Kremlin Says / Nigeria, Argentina, Senegal Other To Join Bricks / Moscow Conducts Major ‘retaliation Strike’ On Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.