Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Travelling Out To UK As An Active Military Personnel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Out To UK As An Active Military Personnel (270 Views)

Bringing My Wife To UK As Soon As Possible / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Out To UK As An Active Military Personnel by Dproperties: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
More than a Funny Question But it's important we go that way sometimes

As an armed force serving in the Nigeria Military and you're sent out to the UK on a peace keeping mission, would you return back to Nigeria or Japa immediately your plane touched down in the United Kingdom?

Why will you Japa?

Else

Why would you not Japa?

(1) (Reply)

General Travel Advice Traveling To And From Nigeria / Help With Transport And Logistics Business / Angola Waives Visas For Rwandans As Luanda, Kigali Sign 9 Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.