Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman (16495 Views)

Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant / Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by 77up(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
Please man, don't be quoting me abeg

If you check, you go see say I no dey quote you.

You're so unreasonable and senseless.
He's one of the biggest senseless on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by obinoral1179(m): 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
Please man, don't be quoting me abeg

If you check, you go see say I no dey quote you.

You're so unreasonable and senseless.
That guy needs treatment....
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Nyanmiridunce: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense
Igbo, accept whom you are.
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by lagosrd: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Allocated to the South East:

South-East:
(Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo States)
1.Deputy National Chairman (S)
2.National Vice Chairman (SE)
3.National Treasurer
4.National Welfare Secretary
5.Deputy National Organizing Secretary
6.Zonal Secretary
7.Zonal Youth Leader
8.Zonal Organizing Secretary
9.Zonal Women Leader
10.Zonal Special (Persons with Disability- PWD) Leader

Fair Enough!

What is fair enough. Us the presidency some people's birthright?

South east should know that those people don't mean well for them. Don't let them use you as useful idiots. They don't like you guys, they only need you to win votes. Edo went back early enough
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by CoronaVirusPro: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
APC is dead in SE

APC should not appoint them to meaningful positions

They will bring nothing to the table in 2023

The North-Western alliance should be solidified an they should be left with the PDP they served for 20 years
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
If APC says they will swap all positions with NORTH/SOUTH, They should swap all positions across religions..

BUHARI 8 YEARS
Tinubu 8 YEARS
ANOTHER NORTHERNER (LIKELY A MUSLIM) 8 YEARS

Where is the equity?
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by 2tpick: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
You guys said more than all this about Buhari

Some times, I do think some of you are acting like kids because this is a faceless forum.

But funny enough they have been vindicated. All they said about Buhari have become reality.
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Nonpartisan1: 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
lagosrd:

What is fair enough. Us the presidency some people's birthright?

South east should know that those people don't mean well for them. Don't let them use you as useful idiots. They don't like you guys, they only need you to win votes. Edo went back early enough

So PDP mean well for them?
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by walemoney007(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
2tpick:

But funny enough they have been vindicated. All they said about Buhari have become reality.
Yes, things like Buhari islamising Nigeria have become reality.
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Drealtitan1: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Nothing concern me with Southeast getting National Secretary in APC.

What I’m after is Tinubu’s candidate not becoming National Chairman and that Tinubu himself doesn’t end up as APC presidential candidate.

Simple!

Ogbonnaya Onu
Nwajiuba
Umahi
Amaechi
Emefiele.

Any of these guys is ok by me and by my fellow sane Nigerians who have not sold their consciences to a urinating drug lord.

Your fellow shalow-minded and hate-filled bigots
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Drealtitan1: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu won't be APC presidential flag bearer

Don't even think about it

Na you go be now sebi na you get the party

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Mooh247: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If APC says they will swap all positions with NORTH/SOUTH, They should swap all positions across religions..

BUHARI 8 YEARS
Tinubu 8 YEARS
ANOTHER NORTHERNER (LIKELY A MUSLIM) 8 YEARS

Where is the equity?

Religion isn't in our constitution besides you can change your religion at anytime but not ethnicity

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Michelle70(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonpartisan1:

Why? Even with 2 APC governors?
the APC governors are just trying to play politics, we all know where their heart lies.

They just came after 2019 and was asking for nonsense zoning.
They should first win election and show that the people are pro APC then we will look from there.

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Drealtitan1: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no point made

You believe secretary should go to east, but I just showed you how Tinubu people opinions is useless in APC

We have decided Yoruba must get secretary because you aren't smelling presidency

Guy if dem get am, suicide na your best bet
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by BJanta: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nwadike, 2011 Presidential candidate of the Peoples Mandate Party, PMP, gave his reason that with the position of the National Secretary that the South-East would have more energy, network to deepen the control of the South East, for the APC.

It seems he is fighting for himself and not the SE wink
Since the last APC National Organising Secretary, Alhaji (Arc.) Waziri Bulama from Borno is from the North East, the post should switch to SE ceteris paribus .

Perhap the reason APC did not allocate it to the SE because the APC SE caucus is because the SE APC caucus is not a formidable, united and coordinated front to get the office. This is not a one-man hustle.

He alone can not deliver the deepening of the APC in the SE, besides the immediate priority of the APC is winning the 2023 elections and more effort will be put in their strong geopolitical zone areas with huge number of registered voters.

Absolutely true.
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Hiarmn(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Something I know for sure is ,any party that give southeast the ticket has failed before the election
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Gbajure(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emmdsa:
The IBO's are indirectly revolutionalising Nigeria.

People need to be reminded that Nigeria Belongs to all of us

By killing non Igbos and destroying the country image all over?
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Menace2Society(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Rubbish
IPOB man stop feeling funking lol don't u have a shame
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Religion isn't in our constitution besides you can change your religion at anytime but not ethnicity
Agbero reason... Is zoning in our constitution?
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by BlazinGlory40: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Tell me more, I’m willing to listen.

Osote onye isi oche ndi APC ma o bu PDP mgbe ha n’achi na onye isi ala Nigeria bu umunne!

Go back and research the days of PDP and APC under oyegun/Oshiomhole and you will see the trend. Whether that trend will be maintained is what am not sure. Let’s keep watching.
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Mooh247: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Agbero reason... Is zoning in our constitution?

Calling strangers agbero shows how you were raised
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by rippa(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/apc-convention-battle-as-south-east-aspirants-reject-deputy-national-chairman-insist-on-national-secretary/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
This man well so? Dem give u deputy national chairman, u dey complain. It's even South South that needs more of APC deepening. That region codedly hate APC but them nor dey voice am out like the ibos. I just pity Ayade. As Amechi, oshiomole, and Akpabio popular reach, them nor fit capture their states for APC shey na Ayade wey people nor know wan do am

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
South east are not sleeping like they used to

I will keep supporting them the little way I can from here

na only omo ale will not support his people, Tinubu people are supporting him, you're crying up and down

you're now in love with Buhari you abused day and out
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by rippa(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Pakute:

One is a decampee while the other is a supreme Court beneficiary. I doubt if any of these two Governors can win an election for APC in their states.
They can never.
Same thing with South South
Ayade can never win cross river for APC and the remaining 5 states are no go area for APC
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu won't be APC presidential flag bearer
Don't even think about it

check your BP
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yorubas have been allocated the slot of APC secretary because they are not getting president or vice

So anybody wanting secretary is on his own

Another dumbass
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he would not only miss chairman, president and vice president

Even the national secretary they zoned to compensate his region, the secretary won't be taken from his camp because they can't afford to have a mole of his in such crucial position

igbo are comic relief grin
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by rippa(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he would not only miss chairman, president and vice president

Even the national secretary they zoned to compensate his region, the secretary won't be taken from his camp because they can't afford to have a mole of his in such crucial position
That secretary is goin to fayemi camp

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Lovenorth: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Second class citizens have no choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Role And History Of Past Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba Land / Kidnappers Arrested While Awaiting Ransom From Their Victims In Katsina (Pix) / Yobe Tribunal Admits N15m Bribe Exhibits Against REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.