Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo (320 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by chiefolododo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
In my opinion and honestly speaking, if we love this country we should allow men of honor, who at least have something to offer, to contest .

Let us all stop support aspirants who we truly know should not be constesting. For the love of this nation and in moving it forward, Yemi Osinbajo(APC) and Peter Obi(PDP) should be allowed to slug it out.Sentiment apart

At the end ,if any of them wins, we can be sure that the country is safe. Igbos too deserve to contest , no tribe is superior to the other.But they should not expect to be given presidency on the platter of gold.

If you love this country, these two are worthy, my suggestion.
Re: The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Osinbajo will sweep the poll. Leave social rant

The people he has been reaching out to; those trader moni, family chats, farmer moni, cooks of home grown school feeding and others are the people that vote in this country...and they will vote for him because their minds set would be for him to remember them as VP, he will do more when he becomes the President.

He has been moving round the country since 2016.. meeting people at the bottom of the pyramid while you call him names here, now it is about to pay up.

Obi is a good candidate too but he's not recognise like that and PDP won't give him the ticket. This is the bitter truth.

3 Likes

Re: The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by LegendHero(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Osinbajo will defeat Peter Obi with the highest margin ever in a presidential election.

NW & NE will give minimum of 65- 75% to Osinbajo because Peter Obi is not sellable in the core North just as Buhari is not sellable in the SE.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with at least 80% because he will campaign not only on his capability but with the fact that he is from the family of Awolowo through marriage. Also, a Yoruba on the ballot historically always get bloc vote from the SW.

NC will be divided into 50/50% at least and I think Osinbajo might have a 55% lead over Obi when you factor Kwara and Kogi with the fact that they are both Christian’s so the Pleateau, Benue, and etc can go either way.

Peter Obi will clear the SS with at least 75% and will clear the SE with over 90% of the votes.

Do the maths yourself and you will understand my first statement.

2 Likes

Re: The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nyanmiridunce: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
The humiliation will be too much for yeebos and Peter Obi. Infact he might create his own Biafra movement, collecting monthly bára, to vent his angst on Nigerians. grin

See the 3 Ks results below:

Kano

Osinbajo.... 2000000
Pandora.....4579

Kaduna

Osinbajo.... 1800000
Pandora..... 9800

Katsina

Osinbajo.... 1400000
Pandora.... 2390
Re: The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Penguin2: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
LegendHero:
Osinbajo will defeat Peter Obi with the highest margin ever in a presidential election.

NW & NE will give minimum of 65- 75% to Osinbajo because Peter Obi is not sellable in the core North just as Buhari is not sellable in the SE.

Osinbajo will clear the SW with at least 80% because he will campaign not only on his capability but with the fact that he is from the family of Awolowo through marriage. Also, a Yoruba on the ballot historically always get bloc vote from the SW.

NC will be divided into 50/50% at least and I think Osinbajo might have a 55% lead over Obi when you factor Kwara and Kogi with the fact that they are both Christian’s so the Pleateau, Benue, and etc can go either way.

Peter Obi will clear the SS with at least 75% and will clear the SE with over 90% of the votes.

I laugh in Ogun ritual killings grin

The only reason Osinbajo will win Peter Obi is not because Osinbajo is more popular or more capable. No.

It is simply because the SW will employ its usual tool - propagation of Igbophobia.

Already, you lots have succeeded in pinning the ethnic bigot tag on Obi up north. And now the northerners think Peter Obi will deport them from the entire south if he becomes president. Una wehdone.

So I agree that Peter Obi will lose to Osinbajo not because of anything else but for the sole reason we all know.

1 Like

Re: The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Zeemam: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who will give Peter Obi ticket?
Re: The Contest Should Be Between Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by 1831on: 4:38am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Daduut Calls For Holistic Approach In Tackling Insecurity, Banditry / Is Buhari Planning On Igbo President- Geoffrey Onyeama Vs Godwin Emefele / Russian Central Bank Decides Not To Reopen Stock Market Trading Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.