Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,132 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo (72534 Views)

Dolapo And Yemi Osinbajo’s Wedding Picture (Throwback) / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja / Apc People Won't Like This Picture Of Donald Trump And Yemi Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
They met in an event recently and exchange pleasantries .

Vice President Yemi Osibanjo has distanced himself from Tinubu presidential campaign due to irreconcilable differences

Mr Peter Obi on the other hand is one of the presidential front runners of February 25th presidential election

See photos below

384 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by socialmediaman: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin

580 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yemi Osibanjo: Your Excellency, I like what you're doing, continue. Me and my family are solidly behind you.

You see Tinubu, President Buhari and myself are on his matter. we will use the new naira redesign policy to stop him from vote buying because he cannot win election without vote buying in Lagos

Peter Obi: Thank you Your Excellency.

915 Likes 75 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by incandescentena: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2023

My own problem is the way that Arab man is gazing at them sad

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrfixitt(m): 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
Two intelligent folks Nigeria need as president not balabulu bulaba urinating machine.

590 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Zulum500: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Keep consoling..
Your tears are scheduled on 25😁🀣🀣

57 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 5:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:
Keep consoling..
Your tears are scheduled on 25😁🀣🀣
Why are the aso rock decision makers distancing themselves from Tinubu? grin

469 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Zulum500: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Yemi Osibanjo: Your Excellency, I like what you're doing, continue. Me and my family are solidly behind you.

You see Tinubu, President Buhari and myself are on his matter. we will use the new naira redesign policy to stop him from vote buying because he cannot win election without vote buying in Lagos

Peter Obi: Thank you Your Excellency.

Your tears is already been package

40 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Tochj(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Two good men
Not the old druggie

361 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Zulum500: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Why are the aso rock decision makers distancing themselves from Tinubu? grin

You go cry you hear 😁🀣🀣

29 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by shuttox: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
E go pain Tinubu slaves

Two intellectuals
God bless them

262 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by derecho(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osinbajo: I thank God for you.Though the battle was lost but the war will be won.Keep on and make us proud.

Peter Obi: Thank you for believing in a new Nigeria.God will be glorified.

358 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Zulum500: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
derecho:
Osinbajo: I thank God for you.Though the battle was lost but the war will be won.Keep on and make us proud.

Peter Obi: Thank you for believing in a new Nigeria.God will be glorified.

Your tears are packaged 🀣😁😁

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Your canopy is holding in zamfara..

Alaye Yoruba have been a president and vice president... Full 16 years..
Ibos are on the loosing side 🀣😁😁😁

Not only Ibos, the entire Nigeria has been loosing but Peter has come to heal and redirect Nigeria again.

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by ElSudani: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Two intelligent folks Nigeria need as president not balabulu bulaba urinating machine.

Hypocrites. The same Osinbajo you were attacking when you all thought he would get the ticket.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by factcheckmmm: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yu7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
What do you want us to say when you have said it all

Bias no go kill u and your kind

This BAT time

Best
Among
Them

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrfixitt(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Hypocrites. The same Osinbajo you were attacking when you all thought he would get the ticket.
Who attached Osibanjo ? Shift comot here you Tinubu urchiin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Don't mind them

RENEW HOPE is here

Hope is ok and not sick again
From where you sit
I go clear for your eyes

72 hours 4 state many meetings and politicking
While baby's sleep and wake to cry on Nairaland

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Not only Ibos, the entire Nigeria has been loosing but Peter has come to heal and redirect Nigeria again.
Like he rescue Anambra with beer

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by bewla(m): 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by ElSudani: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Who attached Osibanjo ? Shift comot here you Tinubu urchiin

And you labor in vain as disappointment awaits you later this month.
Have you been following APC rallies all over the country? Jagaban is your next President.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Tochi3(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
incandescentena:

My own problem is the way that Arab man is gazing at them sad
grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Islandboi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Osibanjo : No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. I am behind you. You are the chosen one.
Peter Obi : Thank you your excellency for the support.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
bewla:
Like he rescue Anambra with beer

Do you have money to buy a bottle? Nah them wey get money dey drink beer

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Mrfixitt(m): 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
ElSudani:

And you labor in vain as disappointment awaits you later this month.
Have you been following APC rallies all over the country? Jagaban is your next President.
Lol...Small minds like yourself think that rented crowds win election. Tinubu will be disgraced at the polls.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Zulum500: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

Heal your thooonndeeer and cursed alaigbo 🀣🀣😁

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Shameless piglets 🀣😁
Alaigbo is gone 🀣😁

πŸ˜‚

Gone to Aso rock tongue

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Heal your thooonndeeer and cursed alaigbo 🀣🀣😁

Nigerian healing starts with Obi's presidency. Brace up son πŸ˜†

42 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard / Moment Tinubu Air-Kissed His Supporters In Ekiti State (Photo) / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.