Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) (27847 Views)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Imo Governor Hope Uzodinma Behind Close Doors (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan Behind Close Doors PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Augustenite:

Oga, Omo ale ni o. U re a bastard and not a Yoruba. Igbos are not becoming the president of the zoo as they always claim. Mark my word.
But Tinubu will become president of the Nigeria he doesn't believe in abi?

Nonsense
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by blancsn1: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ginger your tribe de go.
The next thing is to remove Tinubu from your useless cursed Igbotic mouth.

PrinceOfLagos:
The calmness of the igbos on national politics in the past has made the useless and foolish Tinubu urchins see themselves as the wisest in national politics

I'm happy that it's not gonna be business as usual for this Tinubu people , the igbos are so fired up right now and ready to go all out and reclaim their positions on national politics ...

I may be Yoruba but I will always lend my support for the igbos

God bless Nigeria
God bless president muhammadu Buhari
God bless the entire south east
God bless Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
What's all this dragging, upon who becomes next president, You'all should chill. Abeg! It's certain buhari won't nominate tinubu. It's obvious and tinubu is aware, that is why he said he was ready to go dirty in politics unknown to him Federal level is way bigger, and complex unlike controlling a state. But trust the hausa's those guys feed on politics.

Let's see who wins Apc Presidential primaries.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by timefarm(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The calmness of the igbos on national politics in the past has made the useless and foolish Tinubu urchins see themselves as the wisest in national politics

I'm happy that it's not gonna be business as usual for this Tinubu useless people , the igbos are so fired up right now and ready to go all out and reclaim their positions on national politics ...

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

Shameless.

How a person can deny his tribe claiming another tribe is beyond reason.
Keep dreaming.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Honor10: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm happy that it's not gonna be business as usual for this Tinubu useless people , the igbos are so fired up right now and ready to go all out and reclaim their positions on national politics ...

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

Tinubu victory will make you hang yourself in 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

Be day dreaming!

You will reap the hate you sowed!

All Nnamadi Kanu hate speeches will be broadcasted in the entire radio stations in the North twice a day in the coming months to election

Those “Fulani Cows” you were shouting then, you will repeat.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by bablon20(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Congratulations, they are deliberating on how they will release MNK
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by MikoB: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
Mumu boy claiming to be a yoruba guy, why can't you be proud of your tribe for once, obiano went for a bye bye visit and to thank the president. Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by slimghost(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Because she wants to be a senator?. DOA dream!
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by omowumi9: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Why do you hate your race so much? You should have a rethink because what goes around comes around.

PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Mooh247: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Obiano and his wife should just decamp to APC already... Nobody would beat them

Going to consult Buhari over his wife ambition speaks alot
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

You are loosing your mental grip. Obiano only went there for his own dream and ambition or possibly just to say hello to Buhari for whatever reason but I'm sure it's about his ambition and his wife ambition so throwing nonsense Tinubu shit on these make no sense and damn janjawee talk.

Stop deceiving yourself by claiming to be who you are not, Tinubu cannot become the president that is sure but pls every post here is not about Tinubu, I'm sick of seen that name in everything here.

You are just seeking unnecessary relevancy do you Igbo cares about your support? Be deceiving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

this impostor is ashamed to claimed the same region he's defending, ojukwu must be ashamed of your right now, anyway ojukwu too ran away and Nnamdi KANU denied ipob

it's you people way of life, as Obiano visited now, southeast had gotten the president grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
jrusky:

You are loosing your mental grip. Obiano only went there for his own dream and ambition or possibly just to say hello to Buhari for whatever reason but I'm sure it's about his ambition and his wife ambition so throwing nonsense Tinubu shit on these make no sense and damn janjawee talk.

Stop deceiving yourself by claiming to be who you are not, Tinubu cannot become the president that is sure but pls every post here is not about Tinubu, I'm sick of seen that name in everything here.

Tinubu cannot become president that's sure, what now differentiate you from the idiot you're correcting

same brain, low reasonable people everywhere. Pele o INEC chairman grin
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
Why you dey deny your state now
You are a wailer from the east so stop claiming Lagos

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
omowumi9:
Why do you hate your race so much? You should have a rethink because what goes around comes around.

Princeoflagos is following the path of Ojukwu and KANU, ojukwu ran away and left his ancestors to their fate, only to come back to contest in a country he got his kinsmen killed in millions

KANU on the other hand denied ipob despite the naive monkey like ikonso and others dying for his course

it's a normal thing in their land, having inferiority because he believe he would be seen as a senseless human if he claimed his ancestral land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
grin I think this is the first time I am seeing a Governor bring his wife to the inner chamber of the upper echelon to talk to Baba .. I think it is quite romantic even though I suspect she is going through political tutelage .
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by NyamiriFlathead: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
See how useless braindead biafools go start shouting obidaft for president just because of his meeting with buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
sourmilk88:
Unfair world!

The wife is also aiming for the red chamber next year while, like many Nigerians too, i am here not sure where my next meal will come from.

It is awfully depressing and i feel like dying.

I am genuinely needy. Please help with whatever token. God bless.

uba

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Oam4j Mukina2 Rocktation Justwise
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by tiger28: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
FIRED UP? In the ZOO?
NO BIAFLA, NO ERECTION!!!!!!
Confused folks!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by NyamiriFlathead: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

But Tinubu will become president of the Nigeria he doesn't believe in abi?

Nonsense
nah igbos who dey call nigeria zoo, nah dem go become president abi, kai what a sensele** human being

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by Emekaonline: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos

I really can't wait to see when Yorubas will decide to send all the ungrateful tenants in our land back to their erosion ravaged land. All biafools
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
this 1 sef wan port
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless Nigeria
God bless Lagos
sukudi ipob well-done
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emekaonline:

I really can't wait to see when Yorubas will decide to send all the ungrateful tenants in our land back to their erosion ravaged land. All biafools
And you parading yourself as Emeka grin
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
porthouse7:
sukudi ipob well-done

Ore sukudi, bawo ni'o
Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay.

When last did Tinubu fart?
we are profiling him.... sukudi ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ore sukudi, bawo ni'o
Tinubu will soon visit ur father, he will also consult ur mother

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.