Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad (27823 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Tinubu Meets Osinbajo Support Group In Kano~Bashir Ahmad / Leaders Of APC And PDP Are The Cause Of Violence In Kano - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
So Bashir Ahmad went to Facebook to lament that they are about to kick him out of APC but he is afraid to post on Twitter. Why?
Jungle don dey mature true true grin If you know you know grin

I will be expelled from APC in Kano

God's will; I just received news that since morning there was a meeting in Gaya local government, with those with water and lion to send the leaders of the party in my constituency to kick me out of our party APC. Hilarious!

What did I do wrong, oho?

The only thing here is that as if any party member knows what he's doing, I'm not part of APC, eyes closed, I know all the rights of the party belong to me, and I also know all the party's rights that belong to me. packaged in the constitution of the party.

If there's any offense to a party that I deserve to be fired, I'd welcome it.
Before - after I saw some posts about some people asking for party to punish me because I refused to attend the Governor's contest in Gaya, I went to watch World Cup in Qatar, not knowing, I went to Qatar in the

even though we didn't win the competition. (It was an official trip. )
If it is because of the case I entered, that I am challenging the election of the Senate assembly candidate, I will repeat my previous words "I will not withdraw my case in court", as a Nigerian, I have the right to go to K otu is following the right Whenever I am not convinced of any decision or interaction, and everyone has that right, as the constitution has, and if it's a crime to get me kicked out of party, then I'm sure it's not in money. In the name of God Our party's APC system was not found.

I won't talk long now, I'll wait until my license gets to my hand, then I'll be able to make my statement with proof.

At last, in APC party, especially in the national level, we have a strong place, even this evening we had a meeting with the campaign directors of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and tomorrow by God's grace we will visit Bayelsa state for the war. Eman election, in Bayelsa state for the war. Eman election, in the Next week we will be in London all part of Tinubu/Shettima journey.
May God continue to protect our dignity!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid029sSJqHGfYBq4E9CXL7jf56tWLJARr27JVppdr1DzpbL3BQLeSHpYafAbHgNKGoful&id=100000529389569&mibextid=Nif5oz

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
The truth is that.. Nobody is kicking anyone out. They are gradually regrouping on the other side. Have you ever seen him campaign against or call-out Atiku?

That Lagos Landlord will definitely turn into an orphan come 2023 grin

279 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Awwwn

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by lhordspy: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
I dont know how true this is. I doubt it. The whole writeup looks disjointed, incohorent and disordered. ( Just confirmed the text was initially in hausa, the google translation made it look that way)

And with Many photoshop and fake stories flying around these days. I don't know.

But if it is. Bashir Ahmed just experienced his first political hurdle. Politics is like a game of chess. You read your game well, take your time to calculate but never make your move too early without backup.

Him contesting for the house of rep. in the primary was too soon. He made is move very early without concrete political backings. Ofcourse he lost, but the political gladiators arent done with him. Looks like he stepped on someone toes, and that person is pulling alot of strings to bring him down.

Politics is a very dirty game, even guys with solid backup and history still always get played. Bashir made a very bold move against all odds, he should have been prepared for its consequences. This is no time to drag the issue further. He should go down on his knees and make atonement for his sins.

It is nothing personal. This is just classic politics. He should ask Tinubu who only managed to survived thanks to reward of years of alliances,friendship and courage even when the going get rough.

Ask Peter Obi why he ran away from PDP.

Ask Wike , Ask Ambode, ask around. This is politics.

177 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by SisterFire(f): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Hmm
...So empty smh

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Juniorpope123: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2022
Peter Obi

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
Juniorpope123:
Southerner still learners in politics. You can never see hausas insult Atiku. And they will vote for him

Lol.

People I pity most are Tinubu urchins.

Putting all their hope in Northerners, while neglecting and insulting the SE and SS.

They will surely learn sha

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Ofunaofu: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Eayahhhh!
Bashir Ahmad will soon be be kicked out from APC after all the hard work he did put in the achievement of dead on arrival life long ambition of the Emilokan drug lord

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by ganisucks(f): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Look at this clown. While APC Kano was trying to settle differences and remedy a dying situation; this clown was in Qatar watching world cup and even posting the pics on Twitter. What do you expect, a group hug.

https://www.nairaland.com/7452302/kano-apc-want-bashir-ahmad

Kano APC should make sure they deal ruthlessly with this clown, Ganduje and that other clown king in the senate. They must all be served wotowoto. Bashir, if you like go and tell your sugar mummy, Kadaria, she can't save you.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by blank(f): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
I doubt he is the one who typed this. It's almost unintelligible. A far cry from the way he normally writes.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by PHIPEX(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2022
He even writes so incoherently for a presidential aide, I struggled to make sense of what he is saying. This is the same person that screams his hatred of Obi everywhere and postulates how Obi will not win yet doesn't even have local base in his own village.

Last last everybody go chop breakfast even those currently hiding under Aso rock.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
lhordspy:
I dont know how true this is. Many photoshop and fake stories flying around these days.

But if it is. Bashir ahmed just experienced his first political hurdle. Politics is like a game of chess. You read your game well, take your time to calculate but never make your move too early without backup.

Him contesting for the house of rep. in the primary was too soon. He made is move very early without concrete political backings. Ofcourse he lost, but the political gladiators arent done with him. Looks like he stepped on someone toes, and that person is pulling alot of strings to bring him down.

Politics is a very dirty game, even guys with solid backup and history still always get played. Bashir made a very bold move against all odds, he should have been prepared for its consequences. This is no time to drag the issue further. He should go down on his knees and make atonement for his sins.

It is nothing personal. This is just classic politics. He should ask Tinubu who only managed to survived thanks to reward of years of alliances,friendship and courage even when the going get rough.

Ask Peter Obi why he ran away from PDP. Ask Wike, Ask Ambode, ask around. This is politics.

This post has nothing to do with Peter Obi, but as usual, you have started masturbating with his name. If you no cum, na your shame

Urchins no dey disappoint

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by festacman(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2022
Was it Google Translate that muddled up Bashir's writeup from Hausa to English or that Bashir is so pathetic in writing that he cannot express himself clearly in English to save his political career?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by JAMO84: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The truth is that.. Nobody is kicking anyone out. They are gradually regrouping on the other side. Have you ever seen him campaign against or call-out Atiku?

You have been saying this nonsense even before the primaries. "Hausa will deal with Tinubu" "Buhari go abandon Tinubu" yen yen yen. He go shock una

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by AcuraZDX: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2022
JAMO84:
You have been saying this nonsense even before the primaries. "Hausa will deal with Tinubu" "Buhari go abandon Tinubu" yen yen yen. He go shock una

Who is this Thing?

You and who had that discussion?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Journalistonwhe: 12:08am On Dec 01, 2022
Look at what a presidential aide just wrote. Ndi quota system.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by michlins(m): 1:40am On Dec 01, 2022
This muddled up write up is as a result of Google translate. The initial texts were in Hausa and Google did a bad job translating them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Dozis: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2022
How can a President's aide write such rubbish?
God forbid, like principal like appointee

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Whatever...

I hate the dude. I spit on him. He's a loafer, a loser and a lunatic. He should be selling sugar cane on the streets normally.

Onye ala.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by blank(f): 4:19am On Dec 01, 2022
michlins:
This muddled up write up is as a result of Google translate. The initial texts were in Hausa and Google did a bad job translating them

This sounds more plausible.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:34am On Dec 01, 2022
Fulani politics undecided they don't believe in you! Neither do they think you should have a mind of your own undecided

Is that not bondage

If a young Bashir Ahmad decided to go and watch football instead of attending a boring government whatever that will keep saying the same thing they do not intend to do, he has committed a crime grin grin

Omo, these people no dey try at all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Tochi3(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Benwallt(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2022
He join the party of dregs from pdp dustbin. He is needed there.
Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Obidient4life2: 5:53am On Dec 01, 2022
Who beat Abookij grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Racoon(m): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2022
Can you fight the cabal trying to kick you out Simp man! Sai baba have dumped your sorry ass now. So start fighting for yourself man. Though Bashir Ahmed was boasting that APC will win Kano? So why is he lamenting of being kicked out of his beloved APC?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by ganye1: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2022
Google translate did a poor job of translating Bashir Ahmad's post from Hausa to English.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by BeardedMeat(m): 6:09am On Dec 01, 2022
blank:
I doubt he is the one who typed this. It's almost unintelligible. A far cry from the way he normally writes.
Far cry what? That's how they write, all of them almajiri that claimed they went to school.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by ican2020: 6:16am On Dec 01, 2022
Bashir Ahmad your wahala is just loading cause the wicked and virus minded soul like you will never go unpunished

keep on insulting the zone that is feeding you for in the the end you will remain desolate and unhappy

6 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Godfullsam(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2022
Na their own wahala be dat o.

Do not die in their war. Let them fight and rubbish themselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by Curious345: 6:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Karma on patrol

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by JAMO84: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Who is this Thing?

You and who had that discussion?
Obingo

You and who had the discussion that Tinubu is being dumped by the north?

142 Likes

Re: I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad by techWriter1: 7:13am On Dec 01, 2022
peek at what a presidential adviser just wrote

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Bigwigs, Nnamani, Chime And Onyeama Boycott Tinubu’s Rally / Protest Against Social Media Bill Heading To National Assemby (Photos) / How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.