Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP (14106 Views)

Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party / Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by powerfulguy: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
The Imo state immediate past commissioner for foreign affairs, Fabian Ihekweme, on Wednesday dumped the All Progressives Congress, APC, and joined the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The defection took place at the Kanu Nwankwo stadium in Owerri, during the reception organised by the PDP, to welcome home the National Secretary of the party, Senator Samdaddy Anyanwu, along with the National leadership led by the National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu.

Also received officially to the PDP, was another top stakeholder, and a former Chairman of the PDP, in the state, Charles Ezekwem, who abandoned the APC, and returned to the PDP, among other hundreds of supporters.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/breaking-uzodimmas-commissioner-dumps-apc-joins-pdp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

6 Likes

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by SmartProf(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Someone decided to re- strategize for his political future and the OP terms it breaking news. The biggest breaking news till date in Imo State is how Uzodinma became governor.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Penguin2: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
When we telling folks who has never left Ogbomoso about the reality of things on ground, they will be arguing with us.

The one that is most hilarious to me is when some Tinubu urchins say that Tinubu can even 40 percent of votes in states like Imo because Imo is an APC state.

As things stand, it will only take another abracadabra for Hope Uzodimma to win re-election in Imo State and he knows it.

It doesn’t matter what Uzodimma does from now on but I can tell you authoritatively that Ndi Imo will not vote for him in 2023.

The only way Ndigbo will vote APC is if an Igbo man is the presidential flag-bearer.

But if APC wishes, it can give it to a Yoruba man let’s see if the divided votes of the Southwest and some section of the north is enough to deliver the presidency to them.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Truthisunique2: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
South-West:

(Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun & Oyo States)
1.National Secretary
2.National Vice Chairman (South-West)
3.National Youth Leader
4.Deputy National Auditor
5.Zonal Secretary
6.Zonal Youth Leader
7.Zonal Organizing Secretary
8.Zonal Women Leader
9. Zonal Special (Persons with Disability- PWD) Leader

By giving the south west the position of national secretary they are set to loose president and vice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Conrod: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Gov hope uzodinma is the worst thing to have happened to imo state since after the civil war.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by longetivity(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
OK
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by PrinceOfLagos: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
He has the right to join any political party of his choice

No big deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Wizlead: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Politics
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Hanksihg: 5:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
the plot to rectify the supreme Court error.
Please i am stranded here in school because i had carry over exams to write. please i need help to go back home as I am seriously starving..... God bless
3056 3738 63 first bank
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Nonpartisan1: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Past Commissioner for Foreign Affairs. grin grin

Imo Is APC and APC is Imo. This coming bye election will show you guys which party is incharge of Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Chimeluv(f): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Confused fellow undecided
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by iCauseTrouble: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
angry
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by underpinna: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Does he have political relevance? That's the main coco
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by blamingthedevil: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
No party will zone to South East...

Stone vs APC in South East

South East people will vote for Stone

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Ara21(f): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
Next to be removed. Just like in Zamfara.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by CoronaVirusPro: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Finally! His political career has come to an end
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by aseyi24: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Both APC / PDP I no got vote... if you like carry rice come ... I go chop am without voting for you mumu .. if you like jump from BRT to TVC Na your problem.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Lagosfinder(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hhh
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Ayedaba: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Drama loading

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Michelle70(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:
When we telling folks who has never left Ogbomoso about the reality of things on ground, they will be arguing with us.

The one that is most hilarious to me is when some Tinubu urchins say that Tinubu can even 40 percent of votes in states like Imo because Imo is an APC state.

As things stand, it will only take another abracadabra for Hope Uzodimma to win re-election in Imo State and he knows it.

It doesn’t matter what Uzodimma does from now on but I can tell you authoritatively that Ndi Imo will not vote for him in 2023.

The only way Ndigbo will vote APC is if an Igbo man is the presidential flag-bearer.

But if APC wishes, it can give it to a Yoruba man let’s see if the divided votes of the Southwest and some section of the north is enough to deliver the presidency to them.
APC doesn't care much about Imo.
Keep playing politics of bitterness, na u go suffer am for federal level, u want APC to give u ticket but couldn't ask of it from PDP after 23yrs of loyalty.
APC is far much more concerned about winning Bayelsa state than it is with Imo state

4 Likes

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Funmisurge(m): 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Ur votes aren't necessarily needed for APC. No need to cry here's

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
A state government has ministry for foreign affairs when foreign affairs is under the exclusive list?. This is clownery at the highest level and wastage of public funds.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by darlynmeg(f): 6:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good for him
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by IamNat: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndigbo always like reaping from where they didn't sow now, we said Tinubu is a master strategist, they said it's a lie, yet they want Tinubu's party to give the presidential ticket to them on a platter of gold.

And who told you that southwest votes is divided? How many presidential candidate have you seen declare their ambition from the Southwest? How many as declared from the Southeast?

I laugh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by darlynmeg(f): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
underpinna:
Does he have political relevance? That's the main coco
i tire ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Exco Approves ₦800bn 2024 Budget Amid Chaos / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Enemies Of Democracy – Babatope / Buhari Reacts To Suicide Attack On A Mosque In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.