Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Info Needed-travelling To Sa And Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info Needed-travelling To Sa And Kenya (599 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Info Needed On Nigeria's E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Needed-travelling To Sa And Kenya by bluerange(f): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2011
House, my cousin Intends traveling to Nairobi (Kenya) and J'bourg (SA). She intends staying in Nairobi for 3 days before heading to SA for 6 wks and going back to Nairobi for 1 week then return back to Lagos. Visa is not the issue here (So agents don't bother grin).

Please what could be the best flight arrangement in terms of cost and airline. Advice needed.
Re: Info Needed-travelling To Sa And Kenya by Dare14: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
she can always fly through kenya airways
Re: Info Needed-travelling To Sa And Kenya by timijasco(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
I'll advice Ethiopian airline, its cheap & dey ply mostly all african country. She might even be opportuned 2 stopover in Adiss Ababa.
Re: Info Needed-travelling To Sa And Kenya by bluerange(f): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2011
@timijasco

Yeah, I thought of Ethopian Airline but I haven't flown with them, so couldn't give advice regarding their service.

(1) (Reply)

Travel/health Insurance / Asia Or Europe Admission Search...(directory) / What Are The Requirement For An AMERICA Immigrant Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.