Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Proof Allah Not God - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Proof Allah Not God (1220 Views)

It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof / Proof from the bible that Jesus didn't die but was saved by Allah? / 38 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Allah Not God by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2022
advocatejare:

What was the intention of pinning him down? To possess him? grin

Pinning him down was a miracle that made an unlettered man recite what he never knew before.
Re: Proof Allah Not God by advocatejare(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

Pinning him down was a miracle that made an unlettered man recite what he never knew before.
grin
That’s wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Proof Allah Not God by RightChannel: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

That Angel gave the news of a son to Mary. Was the news of a Son given to Muhammad? How was the actions of the Angels similar in those instances?

Do you have comprehensive problem? I said Angel Gabriel can never pinned anyone's down just because he wanted to pass a message, demons visited your prophet and not Angel Gabriel

Rashduct4luv:

You have your beliefs different from mine. Your own Angel Gabriel can't do what you said according to your Bible. According to Islam, Angels obey whatever Allah commands them and they have no freewill like humans.

Your allah knows that you'll have this kind of encounter in the future and that was why he told you to always seek for knowledge from we Christians

Rashduct4luv:

This is the work of Angel as you stipulate it or was that what is found in your Bible? Anyways, Islam is different from your belief!

Don't let allah the best of the deceivers deceived you to the core, Angel Gabriel will never pinn anyone's down just because he wanted to pass a message
Re: Proof Allah Not God by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
RightChannel:

Do you have comprehensive problem? I said Angel Gabriel can never pinned anyone's down just because he wanted to pass a message, demons visited your prophet and not Angel Gabriel
No, i don't. Angels in the Bible is capable of fighting Jacob (and Jacob won), impregnating humans and destroying Sodom. But Angels can't pin someone down! Now i get who is ignorant!

Your allah knows that you'll have this kind of encounter in the future and that was why he told you to always seek for knowledge from we Christians
You ignorant Christians that only know how to abuse and exhibit how uncouth/ill-bred you were brought up!

Don't let allah the best of the deceivers deceived you to the core, Angel Gabriel will never pinn anyone's down just because he wanted to pass a message
Wallow in your ignorance and lie peddling.

Sai anjima!
Re: Proof Allah Not God by RightChannel: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

No, i don't. Angels in the Bible is capable of fighting Jacob (and Jacob won), impregnating humans and destroying Sodom. But Angels can't pin someone down! Now i get who is ignorant!

Who do you guys like this? Do you have reading and assimilating problem again? Go and read my texts again and again

Angel Gabriel didn't fought with Jacob, I've told you earlier that Angel Gabriel is the herald of visions, messenger of God and one of the angels of higher rank. He makes God's message understandable to people and helps them to accept it with a pure heart by NOT PINNING anyone's down..

Always read my texts before quoting it, you'll only look like an ignorant while arguing blindly

Rashduct4luv:

You ignorant Christians that only know how to abuse and exhibit how uncouth/ill-bred you were brought up!

I've been following most of you Muslims here on Nairaland and have many evidences that when you Muslims are been asked difficult questions, you will turns it to annoyance by abusing the person that ask you the question as a means of escaping to answer such difficult question

Rashduct4luv:

Wallow in your ignorance and lie peddling.

Sai anjima!

You are the one that is wallowing in ignorance as you couldn't read and understand my texts..

I said Angel Gabriel will never pin people's down while making message of God understandable to people and helps them to accept it with a pure heart. Angel Gabriel will never fight anyone, pin anyone's down, that's not his job and assignment. DEMONS PINNED DOWN MUHAMMAD and Not Angel Gabriel

You can ask me more about Angels, mention his name and I'll tell you his roles.. Always seek for knowledge from we Christians, don't be to know more than allah that gave you this instructions
Re: Proof Allah Not God by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
RightChannel:

Who do you guys like this? Do you have reading and assimilating problem again? Go and read my texts again and again

Angel Gabriel didn't fought with Jacob, I've told you earlier that Angel Gabriel is the herald of visions, messenger of God and one of the angels of higher rank. He makes God's message understandable to people and helps them to accept it with a pure heart by NOT PINNING anyone's down..

Always read my texts before quoting it, you'll only look like an ignorant while arguing blindly
You are the blind arguer here. Where did i saw Angel Gabriel fought with Jacob? Who fought with Jacob and lost? Was it truly God? I even said an Angel. If an Angel can fight then what stops any other Angel from pining someone down? Which Bible verse states that Angel Gabriel can't pin someone down and is only useful in what you said above? I want to learn. Just bring the Bible verses only and the name of the God that lost to Jacob.

I've been following most of you Muslims here on Nairaland and have many evidences that when you Muslims are been asked difficult questions, you will turns it to annoyance by abusing the person that ask you the question as a means of escaping to answer such difficult question
Ignorance is no abuse! It is the claim that you don't know something. Of cos you guys abuse Prophet Muhammad and Allah just because you don't believe in them but we can't abuse Jesus and his God cos we believe in them i what our texts says.

You are the one that is wallowing in ignorance as you couldn't read and understand my texts..

I said Angel Gabriel will never pin people's down while making message of God understandable to people and helps them to accept it with a pure heart. Angel Gabriel will never fight anyone, pin anyone's down, that's not his job and assignment. DEMONS PINNED DOWN MUHAMMAD and Not Angel Gabriel

You can ask me more about Angels, mention his name and I'll tell you his roles.. Always seek for knowledge from we Christians, don't be to know more than allah that gave you this instructions

Give us the names of all the angels in the bible and their roles with the Bible verses the roles were clearly stated.

Include the Sons of Gods who came to sleep with daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4, the angel that fought Jacob as God and those Angels that destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah!
Re: Proof Allah Not God by advocatejare(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Rashduct4luv:
You are the blind arguer here. Where did i saw Angel Gabriel fought with Jacob? Who fought with Jacob and lost? Was it truly God? I even said an Angel. If an Angel can fight then what stops any other Angel from pining someone down? Which Bible verse states that Angel Gabriel can't pin someone down and is only useful in what you said above? I want to learn. Just bring the Bible verses only and the name of the God that lost to Jacob.

Ignorance is no abuse! It is the claim that you don't know something. Of cos you guys abuse Prophet Muhammad and Allah just because you don't believe in them but we can't abuse Jesus and his God cos we believe in them i what our texts says.

Give us the names of all the angels in the bible and their roles with the Bible verses the roles were clearly stated.

Include the Sons of Gods who came to sleep with daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4, the angel that fought Jacob as God and those Angels that destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah!

Re: Proof Allah Not God by RightChannel: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rashduct4luv:

I'm not bothered because all of you slaves here on nairaland are good at lying for allah.
So therefore, Where did you said an Angel fought with Jacob?

Rashduct4luv:

You are expecting we Christians to believe in Muhammad that ask you to kill Christians and Jews, we should believe in Muhammad that shown hatred against Christians and Jews, We should believe in Muhammad that married a 6yr of girl, NO.. We can't believe in such devilish being that lived a life NOT worthy of emulating. On the other hand, your allah never in anyways shown his supremacy, he was hidden inside the stone you called kaaba how did you expect us to believe in such god? You can only pray while facing the direction on kaaba because that's where your allah is..

Rashduct4luv:

Include the Sons of Gods who came to sleep with daughters of men in Genesis 6:1-4, the angel that fought Jacob as God and those Angels that destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah!.

When you're able to tell me where you said AN ANGEL FOUGHT WITH JACOB AND WON, I will further listen to you
Re: Proof Allah Not God by RightChannel: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=111052379][/quote]

Thank you for that picture illustrating how Angel Gabriel makes God's message understandable to people and helps them to accept it with a pure heart by NOT PINNING them down, Rashduct4luv and his likes will surely gain something from it

1 Like

Re: Proof Allah Not God by alphaNomega: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2022
advocatejare:

What was the intention of pinning him down? To possess him? grin
To rape him
Re: Proof Allah Not God by advocatejare(m): 10:06am On Mar 19, 2022
alphaNomega:
To rape him
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

To All Muslim Brothers And Sister: / Riddah / Hijabs, Modesty And Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.