Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,156 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) (9526 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A52 Water Test (140k Under The Water) / Xiaomi Unveils New 'flagship Killer' Poco F2 Pro (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Unboxing, Review & Camera Comparison W/ Iphone 11 Pro(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by henry007(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 vs Note 11S vs Note 11 Pro Water Test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6vR0Z5rVWU

All 3 phones are rated IP53 Dust & splash protection.

However, one of them didn't survive a little swim cry so Don't try this at home

cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by dryakson(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wao. Nice one. Very funny burying it. grin
Dash me one na.
I'm sha ur ardent follower right from time
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by wizonlyson: 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
embarassed embarassed nairalands..redpiller/depressed people..rightnow..

1 Like

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Anny505(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Xiaomi never said that any of the note 11 series is waterproof and dust proof. Stop trying to make a mountain out of nothing.

There are very few Xiaomi device that is waterproof and the note 11 series is not one of them, not even the most expensive infinix or Tecno

8 Likes

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Anny505:
Xiaomi never said that any of the note 11 series is waterproof and dust proof. Stop trying to make a mountain out of nothing.

There are very few Xiaomi device that is waterproof and the note 11 series is not one of them, not even the most expensive infinix or Tecno
but but but I've never seen any Infinix or Tecno phone fail water test na

1 Like

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Donaluta(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Emmanuel224:

Taaaaaaaaaaaaa don't type this nonsense here again...don't .. my neighbor infinix just spoil because rain meet am.. phone weh dey him pocket.. common rain .. talk more of putting it inside the water...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Jirilistic(m): 9:52am On Feb 24, 2022
There's a particular depth and period of time a smartphone can last when it has contact with water. No phone is actually 100% water proof. It also depends on luck/chance. Another person can also have his own phone come in contact with water and it'll survive
Donaluta:

Taaaaaaaaaaaaa don't type this nonsense here again...don't .. my neighbor infinix just spoil because rain meet am.. phone weh dey him pocket.. common rain .. talk more of putting it inside the water...

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by nbolaji(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Jirilistic:
There's a particular depth and period of time a smartphone can last when it has contact with water. No phone is actually 100% water proof. It also depends on luck/chance. Another person can also have his own phone come in contact with water and it'll survive

Sony Xperia phones are confirmed water proof that year.

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Jirilistic(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Perhaps. But I think it will be for a certain depth and time. I don't think Sony Xperia or any phone at dat will survive being left in a pool of water overnight
nbolaji:

Sony Xperia phones are confirmed water proof that year.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Donaluta:

na tecno m3 e dey use? By the way I'm talking water test in reviews

Go watch valor reviews or Eric's tube videos,if u see 1 transsion phone wey fail water test abeg mention me
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by nbolaji(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Jirilistic:
Perhaps. But I think it will be for a certain depth and time. I don't think Sony Xperia or any phone at that will survive being left in a pool of water overnight

Specifications are always there. Leaving a phone that wasn't designed to stay in water for that long is already out of warranty terms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by skywalker240(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
Emmanuel224:

Guy quit the stupidity

Tecno and Infinix has never in their lives produced a IP53 phone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
skywalker240:

Guy quit the stupidity

Tecno and Infinix has never in their lives produced a IP53 phone
u shud quit ur stupidity

Tell me where I said they ever produced an IP rated phone, I said it survived water test regardless. Read B4 u talk Biko.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by skywalker240(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Emmanuel224:
u shud quit ur stupidity

Tell me where I said they ever produced an IP rated phone, I said it survived water test regardless. Read B4 u talk Biko.
Okay sorry i called you stupid,

It won't survive any stupid water test angry

Stop believing those paid reviewers angry

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
skywalker240:

Okay sir
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Flamees(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na violence i dey see here where do i start?
Kwinbee come food don land
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Sainthia: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
skywalker240:

so we shouldn't believe this review too?

guy my camon don enter water before, wetin you dey talk?
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by skywalker240(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sainthia:

Aye

Now crawl back

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Cheezzyy: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Is surviving water test a thing? Like, which recent phone doesn't survive in water?
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by scarycuteface(m): 11:00am On Feb 27, 2022
I know no matter the phone I'm using I am not doing any water test
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by scarycuteface(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
Cheezzyy:
Is surviving water test a thing? Like, which recent phone doesn't survive in water?
it is a thing now apparently
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Mohbola(f): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2022
Interesting
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by d3cod3r(m): 8:00am On Feb 28, 2022
Lol. A lot of noob replies here. Firstly, transsion no dey waterproof their phones. Secondly, water damage doesn't immediately show. It might take weeks even months to show. One component wey no dey like water at all is the baseband chip. People are here talking about water test. Phones that are truly waterproof will remain so as long as the time and depth limit is not exceeded. Other might look like they survived initially but when you open the panel some months later come see where corrosion dey chop chips commot and all the moisture indicators are blood red. Don't go dipping your palasa inside water.

6 Likes

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by skywalker240(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
d3cod3r:
Lol. A lot of noob replies here. Firstly, transsion no dey waterproof their phones. Secondly, water damage doesn't immediately show. It might take weeks even months to show. One component wey no dey like water at all is the baseband chip. People are here talking about water test. Phones that are truly waterproof will remain so as long as the time and depth limit is not exceeded. Other might look like they survived initially but when you open the panel some months later come see where corrosion dey chop chips commot and all the moisture indicators are blood red. Don't go dipping your palasa inside water.
cool cool
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Basheer22: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2022
Emmanuel224:

It was ordinary malt that poured on my Infinix and the thing got spoilt. Infinix is worse than poo.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by AREWAELENU: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
R........ 1........ P [/color][color=#990000] cry
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by Emmanuel224(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Basheer22:

It was ordinary malt that poured on my Infinix and the thing got spoilt. Infinix is worse than poo.
Infinix what
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by nani667: 10:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Splash protection... NOT water proof
Re: Crazy Water Test With Redmi Note 11, Note 11S And Note 11 Pro (photos) by ollazin: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sainthia:

Same here countless time sef nothing do am

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Store And Declined Card Transaction (DCC) Which Way Forward? / Twitter Rolls Out 280 Characters For Everyone. / Zain Up For Sale Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.