Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

There Is Nothing Like Pan Africanism, it is dead(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is Nothing Like Pan Africanism, it is dead(photos) (356 Views)

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) / Pan-africanism & Antiracism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Pan Africanism, it is dead(photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Don't allow anyone to deceive you there is nothing like pan Africanism because Africans are too tribal and they are not built to love each other

The South African man hates the man from Zimbabwe

The Ghanaian hates the man from Nigeria

And so on

A white man can travel around the whole of Africa without a visa but an African can't travel around Africa without a visa.

We hate each other so much and we use the nonsense pan Africanism to deceive ourselves

Africans are not free in Africa and in fact an African can get real freedom in Europe, South America, or North America

Just look at what is happening in South Africa, they are killing their fellow Africans, their excuse is drug and crime but guess what go to South African prisons you would discover that 90% of the people there would be South Africans themselves, so who's committing those crimes?

Like I said pay me $1billion I can never live in South Africa, how do the foreign kids there survive? I can't put my kid through that trauma

We have been whitewashed as Africans this is why the white man can freely enter Africa and test their virus

I visited an African country and I was made to wait but the white men in front of me entered without any checks

So until we have a real and true African union because the current one is dead then there is nothing like pan Africanism, it is dead

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/there-is-nothing-like-pan-africanism-it.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like Pan Africanism, it is dead(photos) by morpheus101: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Even though there is a new dispensation of how Africans and people of African heritage commune and congregate themselves across the world there once was and i dare say still is some form of PAN Africanism that exists and in my opinion will continue to exist regardless of what the ADO's lady says.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Pan Africanism, it is dead(photos) by suffering: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Meh. I'm content in my country.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Pan Africanism, it is dead(photos) by leofab(f): 2:07am On Feb 24, 2022
So dead

(1) (Reply)

Russian SAM Shoots Down Ukrainian Military Aircraft / Russian Attack :The Ukrainian Resistance Would Be Studied In Schools(photos) / Russian Military Now At Dead End, Bankrupt – Ukraine President, Zelenskyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.