Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) (39142 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Botragelad: 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
LONDON -- A Tanzanian national who had been missing since being taken hostage by Hamas on Oct. 7 has been confirmed dead, Tanzania’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced.

Joshua Mollel, 21, was a Tanzanian student who had been working as an agricultural intern at a kibbutz near Israel’s border with Gaza on Oct. 7, Tanzanian officials said.

“We have been informed by the Government of Israel that Joshua Mollel, a Young Tanzanian who was studying in Israel, and with whom we lost contact since October 7 2023, and with whom the Government has been making great efforts to obtain information on since then, was killed immediately after being captured by a group of Hamas on October 7th,” January Makamba, Tanzania’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, announced on X, formerly known as Twitter.

The Tanzanian government has been in touch with Joshua Mollel’s family, Makamba announced, and aim to send his father along with another family member and Tanzanian government officials to Israel to meet Tanzania’s ambassador to Israel and speak with authorities to get additional information.

“With the consent of the family, and when necessary, we will provide additional information in the future,” said Makamba.

Mollel’s body is believed to still be held by Hamas within the Gaza Strip, according to the Israel Foreign Ministry.

In a Facebook post, Kibbutz Nahal Oz sent condolences to Mollel's family.

“This evening, we were informed that Joshua Luito Molal [sic], who was declared missing since 7th October, was kidnapped to the Gaza Strip and murdered,” announced Kibbutz Nahal Oz in the post. “His body is held by Hamas... May his memory be a blessing.”

At least 1,200 people were killed and 6,900 others injured when Hamas launched its surprise terror attack on Israel on Oct. 7, according to the Israeli prime minister's office. In Gaza, more than 18,600 people have been killed and more than 50,500 injured, according to the Hamas-run Gaza Ministry of Health.

Both Mollel and Mtenga were one of the many Tanzanian students in Israel taking part in an “Agricultural Internship Program,” Israel’s Foreign Ministry said, which is part of an agreement between the governments of Israel and Tanzania.

Eyat Shlein, Head of Israel’s Agency for International Development Cooperation (MASHAV) said they learned of Mollel’s death “with great sorrow.”

“May he rest in peace,” said Shlein.

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/amp/International/tanzanian-national-hostage-hamas-confirmed-dead/story?id=105654126

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Botragelad: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
These are the lethal Hamas NUTCASES Israel is up against. You can click on that link above to see the gory video of how Hamas slaughtered this bloke after knifing him. What does a black foreign student have to do with this. Why did they have to kill him and take his body to Gaza, even refusing to give it back.

Do you lot notice how they are all kitted out in civilian clothes. one hand they are bloody terrorists, next hand they are medics, press etc. Skulking in hospitals. I hope the backers can see what they are backing. Innocent Palestinians my arse. Victory to Israel!

Edit: It seem the gory video was taken down from this thread. If you are interested, kindly go to the x app and view it.
https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1736378932809597108?t=yToab0rnnasQwp3eZdDXng&s=09

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Paystack: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Wetin u from all the Way Tanzania go find for where Hamaz the?

They see you as a house cockroach

Even cockroach has better chance of surviving there than an African

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by TemplarLandry: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2023

203 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Mbanda(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
IDF over to you I hate nonsense. These are the monsters that confused lots want IDF to have mercy on.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Both Hamas and the Zionists are trash. Ideally, that region should be a "No go area" for black people.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by madone: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Wat h and see how this news will die a natural quick death.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Dsimmer: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
Just imagine. I keep saying that the Arabs are all about wiping out Africans.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by fx45(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I hope this opens the eyes of demonic South Africans who are Hamas lovers.
Let's invite their spokesperson here WannaHowzit

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by zeuss: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro you foo..l

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
That's why I have no pity for those criminal called Hamas. This boy doesn't look like Israeli so what do they want to use to justify this?

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
zeuss:
CoronaVirusPro you foo..l

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
johnmartus:
That's why I have no pity for those criminal called Hamas. This boy doesn't look like Israeli so what do they want to use to justify this?

9 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by YorubaDemonswag: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
These people are sick

19 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:
Just imagine. I keep saying that the Arabs are all about wiping out Africans.

When you guys won’t build your country and run to other countries instead, why won’t they disrespect you. You guys have no respect anywhere. You should not even be getting respect from your women and children.

11 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Blacklion3: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Let them keep their fight over there.... I'm not interested in supporting either Israel or Hamas

8 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
So sad.
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Botragelad: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blacklion3:
Let them keep their fight over there.... I'm not interested in supporting either Israel or Hamas
Is anyone forcing you to take a side?

29 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by XAUBulls: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Blacklion3: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Botragelad:
Is anyone forcing you to take a side?
If you did not reply my post, it wouldn't have seem like anyone was forcing me

10 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by XAUBulls: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Both Hamas and the Zionists are trash. Ideally, that region should be a "No go area" for black people.
Indeed, they are! It is only ignorant people like some of those you find on NL or on other online platforms who don't pay attention to little details or read historical materials extensively or belong to the younger generation that will be taking sides or abusing one another over the Israeli-Hamas War issue. The South African Blacks were indeed thrown under the bus by Israel with her support of the White Apartheid government in South Africa back in the day, so I can understand their resentment towards Israel today, but I would have preferred if they stayed off or kept a below-the-radar profile to see how things pan out.

Essentially Muslim Arabs have always referred to Black Africans folks with a racist slur called "abe*d" meaning "slaves" for many centuries now. Arabs have been very brutal throughout history and they hide under the doctrines of radical Islam to do these.

Even the Jews refer to others who defer from them in beliefs with a racist slur called "goyim" or "human cattle."

Because I have seen many videos on YouTube (from the devices worn by the Arab Hamas invaders of Southern Israel such as body cameras, head cameras), car dashboard cameras, mobile phones, and the CCTVs showing the live shootings and killings by these morally bankrupt Hamas criminals hiding under Islam, I have some emphathy for Israel because these criminals called Hamas deliberately killed and raped many Israelis and non-Israelis that they found in Southern Israel like the male Thai citizens and this young Tanzanian man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by marlow1962(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
Islam is haram

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
So sad.

This is terror at its peak.

The cowards should be dealt with same brutal way.

They should crawl out of there holes to fight their fellow combatants.

13 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Botragelad: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blacklion3:

If you did not reply my post, it wouldn't have seem like anyone was forcing me
I asked a simple question. Lol

1 Like

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blacklion3:
100%. Palestinians and Israelis. Palestinians call blacks slaves, Israelis call them monkey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by DKM123: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
I wonder why they took black people who are obviously not Isrealis hostage and even k!lled....

That's why as a black person, I will always prefer the US and the UK to be amongst the biggest world powers compared to the Arab countries and countries like Russia who see the black man as sub human species... They will finish black Africans kpatakpata cos they obviously can't stand the colour of your skin..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Resetinc: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Haa

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Dsimmer: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
BloomingDale:

When you guys won’t build your country and run to other countries instead, why won’t they disrespect you. You guys have no respect anywhere. You should not even be getting respect from your women and children.

Lol.

Why the anger?

My point is what's their business with Africans in the first place? Why attack the Africans?

The point is the Arab settlers have no business fighting in that place which isn't their ancestral home in the first place. Just like the Northern Africa place where these useless Arabs murdered the Northern Africans while occupying the Northern African lands.

8 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by Bigkoko: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
If the Israelis didn't locate and send this terrorists to get their own 72 virgins, I bet the Tanzanians should pull funds together and get a hit team to locate finish the job!

It's time terrorists know that, the moment you kill anyone in the name of allah, Mohammed or any religious figure, they're a dead man walking!

This is one of the reasons I feel so much pity for the Igbos currently holed up in Nigeria with Muslims from the North & South West...

I will rather share a country with a Buddhist, Hindu or Shintoist than a Muslim. Whole truth!

These people are mentally exhausted & unstable! Imagine

20 Likes

Re: Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol.

Why the anger?

My point is what's their business with Africans in the first place? Why attack the Africans? They probably thought the said Africans were Ethiopian Africans.

The point is the Arab settlers have no business fighting in that place which isn't their ancestral home in the first place. Just like the Northern Africa place where these useless Arabs murdered the Northern Africans while occupying the Northern African lands.

So whom does the land belong to ? the Khazarians whom are from Central Europe? Ayam not understanding. Palestine does not belong to the Palestines?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Survives The Flood Disaster In Sierra Leone (Photos) / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.