Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia (1672 Views)

NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia / Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO / Russia Offers Iraq S-400 Air Defense System To Protect Airspace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by IhateYouMan: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is dangerous. Updates to follow

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Let's see how it goes..all I know is Putin ain't gonna make the mistake of doing anything funny..
Putin wants three things
Reestablish the USSR. Taking back Ukraine-a large nation of 44 million people with ample natural resources- is a big step in that direction... cheesy shocked

He wants to permanently keep Ukraine out of NATO and the EU..

He wants to add a buffer between Russia and NATO nations..
Why?
Cos of his petty attitude..
There is something that worries me about Putin. The way he defends the most malevolent and murderous tyrannies on the planet. Why he defends and supports the Regimes of Cuba and Venezuela? Why not oppose the Infernal Regime of North Korea?

He can do anything for POWER and CONTROL. he don’t care about anyone. don’t care about consequence, don’t care about conscience,humanity ,morality etc. he is power-hungry immoral politician like xi,modi,kim etc..
Here is why Putin should be put under all eyes cos he's capable of spiking unnecessary war..

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Nairalandhotboy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ghen ghen
Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
The destruction of Putin and Russia is imminent.
Just like USSR, Russia will fall.

God bless NATO
God bless US of A
God bless the UK
God bless Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by walemoney007(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
NATO can't go to war because of Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Karmaisme(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ukraine should stand their ground, they need to stand up to the expansionist agenda of Russia.

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Mooh247: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
cool

If they like let them call Amotekun and ESN... Nothing is stopping Russia except Ukraine comply fully with Minsk agreement

Donbas region remains recognised by Russia as Autonomous , independent region

Ukraine doesn't want it's country invaded by Russia, yet it is invading and occupying Donbas after they said they want to be a seperate Nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by ivolt: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonsense.
This is the right thing to do.
Flood Ukraine with SAMS.

Take away Putins air superiority and Ukraine will deal him a bloody nose man to man.

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by ivolt: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
NATO can't go to war because of Ukraine
There are different levels to war.
Defending an airspace costs nothing but metals and dollars but
it is highly. effective against bullies.

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by useni1: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let's see how it goes..all I know is Putin ain't gonna make the mistake of doing anything funny..
Putin wants three things
Reestablish the USSR. Taking back Ukraine-a large nation of 44 million people with ample natural resources- is a big step in that direction... cheesy shocked

He wants to permanently keep Ukraine out of NATO and the EU..

He wants to add a buffer between Russia and NATO nations..
Why?
Cos of his petty attitude..
There is something that worries me about Putin. The way he defends the most malevolent and murderous tyrannies on the planet. Why he defends and supports the Regimes of Cuba and Venezuela? Why not oppose the Infernal Regime of North Korea?

He can do anything for POWER and CONTROL. he don’t care about anyone. don’t care about consequence, don’t care about conscience,humanity ,morality etc. he is power-hungry immoral politician like xi,modi,kim etc..
Here is why Putin should be put under all eyes cos he's capable of spiking unnecessary war..
How come you can write this long here but run from me elsewhere? Cuba and North Korea are brutal regime? Brutal cause they refuse to lay down their economies for capitalist vampire America to devour. Murderous because Venezuela nationalize their common wealth (oil) so the ordinary man can feed and take care of his family. You are so outdated to notice the change around you. The world has moved on from America and this is a desperate attempt before they close down their over 800 military bases scattered across the world while retreating to their crumbling empire. You are a small boy..I need to lecture you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by adamsmith914: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

If they like let them call Amotekun and ESN... Nothing is stopping Russia except Ukraine comply fully with Minsk agreement

Donbas region remains recognised by Russia as Autonomous , independent region

Ukraine doesn't want it's country invaded by Russia, yet it is invading and occupying Donbas after they said they want to be a seperate Nation

Ukraine can never be part of NATO, if Yankee & EU think they can come & lay their weapons next to Russia all in the name of NATO, they are completely joking.

3 Likes

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by useni1: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hanks0000:
The destruction of Putin and Russia is imminent.
Just like USSR, Russia will fall.

God bless NATO
God bless US of A
God bless the UK
God bless Ukraine.
keep dreaming and masturbating on a fake news topic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by adamsmith914: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
How come you can write this long here but run from me elsewhere? Cuba and North Korea are brutal regime? Brutal cause they refuse to lay down their economies for capitalist vampire America to devour. Murderous because Venezuela nationalize their common wealth (oil) so they expect ordinary man can feed and take care of his father. You are so outdated to notice the change around you. The world has moved on from America and this is a desperate attempt before they close down their over 800 military bases scattered across the world while retreating to their crumbling empire. You are a small boy..I need to lecture you
Don’t mind that fernandezisback, what is wrong with Cuba & Venezuela?

2 Likes

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by ivolt: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

grin grin grin grin
How old are you?
So some fools can just wake up one day and claim to be separate nation and they
magically become an independent country?

Soldiers fighting rebels within their country's territory is now the same as invasion?

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by useni1: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
ivolt:
Nonsense.
This is the right thing to do.
Flood Ukraine with SAMS.

Take away Putins air superiority and Ukraine will deal him a bloody nose man to man.
You read too much rubbish. SAMS my ass. Just 10 seconds Ukraine won't even know what hit them. America can only win wars in Hollywood..they are not stupid enough to mess with Russia militarily

2 Likes

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Mooh247: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ukraine can never be part of NATO, if Yankee & EU think they can come & lay their weapons next to Russia all in the name of NATO, they are completely joking.

It's like when your neighbour decides to keep Lion , Tigers and Python as pet and you keep quiet without saying or doing anything because your Neighbour thinks he has freedom to do whatever he likes

Well Putin isn't taking shiiit

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
How come you can write this long here but run from me elsewhere? Cuba and North Korea are brutal regime? Brutal cause they refuse to lay down their economies for capitalist vampire America to devour. Murderous because Venezuela nationalize their common wealth (oil) so they expect ordinary man can feed and take care of his father. You are so outdated to notice the change around you. The world has moved on from America and this is a desperate attempt before they close down their over 800 military bases scattered across the world while retreating to their crumbling empire. You are a small boy..I need to lecture you
All your comment on this account is against the west..and on one of your post looks like you was once in the USA..I don't know what make you despise them but that's your issue..

Now look you say the world has moved from America but in term of MILITARY DIPLOMACY: using arms trade deal, protection and all things like NATO, UN, EU..they are still number 1.

DOLLAR DIPLOMACY: OPEC trades with only US dollars most times meaning the American dollar is sought out by all nations giving US economic leverage. 70% of worlds transaction occurs with USD...

The economy of the United States is a highly developed mixed economy. It is the world's largest economy by nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity . The U.S. economy is fueled by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity...why not use rubles for international trade huh?
I wonder how you think tho.. cheesy
So ask yourself have the world really moved on from America?
You are free to use your alternate account to like your comment..it's allowed kiss

3 Likes

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by useni1: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Don’t mind that fernandezisback, what is wrong with Cuba & Venezuela?
I chased him out of the other topic. He couldn't debate me. He met his match with a brutal force and ran away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Mooh247: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
ivolt:

grin grin grin grin
How old are you?
So some fools can just wake up one day and claim to be separate nation and they
magically become an independent country?

Soldiers fighting rebels within their country's territory is now the same as invasion?

14,000 casualties is not enough for Blood sucking Ukrainian Army and they just won't respect Donbas wishes..

Freedom fighters are suddenly now Rebels and Terrorist because they don't align with your colonial masters agenda...

Oh well... Putin is going on peace mission tour in Donbas, and nothing Ukraine or NATO can do about that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by ivolt: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
You read too much rubbish. SAMS my ass. Just 10 seconds Ukraine won't even know what hit them. America can only win wars in Hollywood..they are not stupid enough to mess with Russia militarily
This discussion is obviously above your intellect.
Just read and pass.

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by adamsmith914: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karmaisme:
Ukraine should stand their ground, they need to stand up to the expansionist agenda of Russia.

Stand which grounds, no be today Yankee & Europe have been looking for a way to bring down Russia, they will fail woefully.

Russia & China are preparing for them.

2 Likes

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by IhateYouMan: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

All your comment on this account is against the west..and on one of your post looks like you was once in the USA..I don't know what make you despise them but that's your issue..

Now look you say the world has moved from America but in term of MILITARY DIPLOMACY: using arms trade deal, protection and all things like NATO, UN, EU..they are still number 1.

DOLLAR DIPLOMACY: OPEC trades with only US dollars most times meaning the American dollar is sought out by all nations giving US economic leverage. 70% of worlds transaction occurs with USD...

The economy of the United States is a highly developed mixed economy. It is the world's largest economy by nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity . The U.S. economy is fueled by abundant natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, and high productivity...why not use rubles for international trade huh?
You are free to use your alternate account to like your comment..it's allowed kiss

Many head slammers are against the USA, and will go crazy with joy if the US crumbles , then they may aim for Israel etc. Problem is, it’s not gonna happen, and Russia and China are not particularly fond of them.
Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by adamsmith914: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
I chased him out of the other topic. He couldn't debate me. He met his match with a brutal force and ran away
I read your other comment, you are on point. Putin will out stay all those other leaders from the West, their policies will change, Russia & China remains the same.

China is watching, Taiwan is next.

2 Likes

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
keep dreaming and masturbating on a fake news topic

I don't remember mention your name fvcka
Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by useni1: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You will get your answer when the first bomb hit Judaism Washington DC. Europe won't fight America wars. They are tired and will throw America out of the door the minute the first shot is fired. America has no economy since their economy and the petrodollar is backed by military aggression. The day the dollar dies Americans will be lying dead on the streets with ostriches devouring their remains without a single gunshot. Without the US bombing somewhere babies in Shitcago and Jew York will die of starvation. I am your teacher now clap for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by Ojiofor: 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
ivolt:

There are different levels to war.
Defending an airspace costs nothing but metals and dollars but
it is highly. effective against bullies.

And you think technologically advanced country like Russia is a third world country that can't be able to penetrate enemy airspace if they want to.Nato won't be risking their soldiers for a non Nato member like Ukraine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by ivolt: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mooh247:

14,000 casualties is not enough for Blood sucking Ukrainian Army and they just won't respect Donbas wishes..
If Ukrainian killed 14,000 rebels despite facing plain clothes soldiers and weapons from Russia
then Russia has the most useless army in the world.

Well, I don't think you understand what you posted.
You are just repeating the gibberish you read from fellow propagandist.

Freedom fighters are suddenly now Rebels and Terrorist because they don't align with your colonial masters agenda...

Oh well... Putin is going on peace mission tour in Donbas, and nothing Ukraine or NATO can do about that

Do you support Ipob and respect ESN wishes?

A country has the right to join whatever organization it wants and plan its own future.
If you don't like it, you know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by adamsmith914: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ojiofor:

And you think technologically advanced country like Russia is a third world country that can't be able to penetrate enemy airspace if they want to.Nato won't be risking their soldiers for a non Nato member like Ukraine.
Don’t mind the wolves, they only have power as a group, which member of NATO can fight even an African Country by itself?

They will use economic sanctions to finish you then attack you, like Saddam & Gaddafi, that is why North Korea forever will never give up their nuclear bomb program, just Incase those Oyibo want to try any nonsense in the Korean Peninsula.

1 Like

Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by IhateYouMan: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
useni1:
You will get your answer when the first bomb hit Judaism Washington DC. Europe won't fight America wars. They are tired and will throw America out of the door the minute the first shot is fired. America has no economy since their economy and the petrodollar is backed by military aggression. The day the dollar dies Americans will be lying dead on the streets with ostriches devouring their remains without a single gunshot. Without the US bombing somewhere babies on Shitcago and Jew York will die of starvation. I am your teacher now clap for me

Aha, there he goes. The terrorist wants a bomb to hit ‘Judaism’. I know what these head slammers want - they will be disappointed.
Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by IhateYouMan: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
adamsmith914:
Don’t mind the wolves, they only have power as a group, which member of NATO can fight even an African Country by itself?

What a clown grin grin

Even poor Romania will deal Nigeria a heavy blow.
Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Provocation - Ukraine In Talks With NATO To Protect Airspace From Russia by adamsmith914: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
IhateYouMan:

What a clown grin grin

Even poor Romania will deal Nigeria a heavy blow.
Slave mentality, na malaria fever go kill more than half of the Romanian Soldiers in the Ipobian forest of Biafra. Mumurist.

America, NATO including Australia with all their might, ran away from Afghanistan, like Yankee did in Vietnam.

You wan fight war wey no dey end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UAE Court Rules Men Can Beat Wives / The Current Situation Of Libya / Finally Russia Threatens To Dissolve NATO, Take Back Alaska And End America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.