Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,845 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) (25333 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Campaign Train In Anambra, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Pictures) / Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze / People Seen Crawling As PDP Gubernatorial Primary Election Turns Violent In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by TriCee: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmm,
Just LGA election o. Is this part of Kanu's ideology?
I doubt. Baba may not be able to tame the monsters he created by the he's out.
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Common LGA election they cannot conduct successfully. Clowns

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Tingotoe: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hypocrites always use their sentiments to lay all blames on IPOB.

I do not support the killings going on in the region. Also, I do not know if IPOB and its ESN are responsible for the killings.

But if IPOB and ESN are responsible for the killings that happened during this election, people should honestly address the root cause of the problem. The problem is that evil-minded individuals keep quiet when someone suffers injustice. But when the person decides to fight back, those evil-minded individuals will condemn the person as if the person never suffered any injustice. Your hatred for Kanu makes you support the injustice Nigeria unleashes on him. If the reason Nigeria is unfair to Kanu is that he is truly a fraudster or terrorist, why does the same Nigeria treat Igboho the same way? Is Igboho also a terrorist? Also, does the same Nigeria treat Boko Haram the way the same Nigeria treats Kanu and Igboho? Do Kanu and Igboho commit more crimes than Boko Haram, if at all Kanu and Igboho have committed any crime? You know the truth but you are just evil-minded.

Biafra agitators never wanted violence. They first suggested confederal system of government in Nigeria. Cabals that take unfair advantage of Nigeria said no to the suggestion. The agitators later demanded a referendum but the cabals also said no. As the agitators were using only words of mouth, which should not be a crime in a democratic environment, the cabals started killing the agitators. The killing lasted for more that 5 years and pushed the agitators to the wall. The agitators have resorted to arms for self-defense. You now act as if the agitators picked up arms for no reason. Where is your conscience?

The reason the agitators can kill indigenes of their own region during an election is understandable. Nnamdi Kanu has sacrificed a lot for the region. Using sit at home and anti-election to protest his arrest and detention is not undeserved. Sentimentalists and hypocrites claim Kanu is a fraudster and terrorist. But has Kanu defrauded or terrorized anybody? Those eastern people that take sides with the cabals are enemies. Banks complied with both sit at home and removal of flags. No bank is threatened by the agitators.
You've just justified IPOB killings

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Captainman(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
[[s]quote author=Hisbah21 post=110483874]its norm over there,the biafrans love killing themselves. we Nigerians are just watching[/quote][/s]

Shut up your mouth. Must you go about showing your stupidity?
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by bluefilm: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is so horrible.

In one of the videos i saw on this attack, one guy was shot in the mouth.

Such a sad situation

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by AliseKazah(f): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
Let's blame Buhari and Arewa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Captainman:
[[s]quote author=Hisbah21 post=110483874]its norm over there,the biafrans love killing themselves. we Nigerians are just watching[/s]

Shut up your mouth. Must you go about showing your stupidity?

e pain him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Lexkenny99(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good lord! Y d bleep is sh*t everywhere! Wdf cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
[s][/s]

hehehe
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
Igboland:
I will be waiting patiently for the lunatics that love to insult Tinubu to come run their fathers mouth over the criminality of the lunatics they elected to preside over their doomed miserable lives. This is what Igbos call election.

Ordinary LG election the news from hell want to finish their tribe. Even with agberos snatching ballot in Lagos no one was butchered the way igbos have chosen to butcher their tribes.

I wonder why all the senseless igbos that love to make noise over Lagos are not here you display their foolishness.

I hope all those Ugwuayi slaughtered just to perpetuate his hold on power will end up in his egusi soup so he guzzle it down with apu like the canibals his tribesmen are.
No mind them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
shantti:
What about the innocent people Igbos have killed. Must every one conform to their idealogy. Igbos are beginning to make people hate the idea of Biafra. Is this how we r going to be ruled when we get our freedom
In the beginning of my comment, I made it clear that I do not know if IPOB is responsible for the killings. Therefore, your question is not appropriate for me. But let me return your logic to you. Were all the victims of python dance members of IPOB? I am not in the eastern region but let the truth be acknowledged. Those in the eastern region should either support IPOB or move over to where the cabals live. I sound this way because those haters of IPOB in the eastern region are the ones making it possible for the cabals to remain unjust to the region. If nobody in that region participates in election and everybody in the region obeys sit-at-home order, the cabals will allow either restructuring or separation.
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by sicily4u: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
bluefilm:
This is so horrible.

In one of the videos i saw on this attack, one guy was shot in the mouth.

Such a sad situation

Is that a bullet from gun shot or another weapon used on him ?
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Mhykel217(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
alexonyia shebi u dun see the pic wey u de find Mf
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by bluefilm: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
sicily4u:

Is that a bullet from gun shot or another weapon used on him ?

I don't really know
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Ogbeni2000: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

I do not support the killings going on in the region. Also, I do not know if IPOB and its ESN are responsible for the killings.

But if IPOB and ESN are responsible for the killings that happened during this election, people should honestly address the root cause of the problem. The problem is that evil-minded individuals keep quiet when someone suffers injustice. But when the person decides to fight back, those evil-minded individuals will condemn the person as if the person never suffered any injustice. Your hatred for Kanu makes you support the injustice Nigeria unleashes on him. If the reason Nigeria is unfair to Kanu is that he is truly a fraudster or terrorist, why does the same Nigeria treat Igboho the same way? Is Igboho also a terrorist? Also, does the same Nigeria treat Boko Haram the way the same Nigeria treats Kanu and Igboho? Do Kanu and Igboho commit more crimes than Boko Haram, if at all Kanu and Igboho have committed any crime? You know the truth but you are just evil-minded.

Biafra agitators never wanted violence. They first suggested confederal system of government in Nigeria. Cabals that take unfair advantage of Nigeria said no to the suggestion. The agitators later demanded a referendum but the cabals also said no. As the agitators were using only words of mouth, which should not be a crime in a democratic environment, the cabals started killing the agitators. The killing lasted for more that 5 years and pushed the agitators to the wall. The agitators have resorted to arms for self-defense. You now act as if the agitators picked up arms for no reason. Where is your conscience?

The reason the agitators can kill indigenes of their own region during an election is understandable. Nnamdi Kanu has sacrificed a lot for the region. Using sit at home and anti-election to protest his arrest and detention is not undeserved. Sentimentalists and hypocrites claim Kanu is a fraudster and terrorist. But has Kanu defrauded or terrorized anybody? Those eastern people that take sides with the cabals are enemies. Banks complied with both sit at home and removal of flags. No bank is threatened by the agitators.

Rubbish talk! Killing your own people because of an ideology that may not be fruitful is folly. Declare war again and see how many of you will be wasted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Tingotoe:
You've just justified IPOB killings
In the beginning of my comment, I made it clear that I do not know if IPOB is responsible for the killings. I also said I do not support the killings.
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Golan007: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is Enugwu truly in God's hands?

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Igboland: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Milk of human sympathy or milk of Igbo foolishness

overdrive:

Please leave Ugwuanyi out of this mayhem. He has the milk of human sympathy in him.
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by NoSentiment: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Supposed followers of the "religion of love" doing what they pioneered in 1966
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmm hmmm this half of 2022 till 2023 election in the far south ehhh e go bloody oo, just imagine mazi kanu is not freed before 2023 election na wahala oooo
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Emekaonline: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKzHHyDD6I

Source: https://salemgists.com/enugu-lg-polls-turned-violent-as-unknown-gunmen-killd-five-set-vehicles-ablaze-video/

What do you expect from Kanu's Ipob boys. They are killers as many of them are illiterates. And you will see many biafools here abusing Tinubu is this has happened in Lagos. Awon omokomo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Ogbeni2000: 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

If the boy was your brother, or that woman lying there was your sister will you type this nonsense. Oh you're comfortable killing your own people because of Biafra. Keep it up, una just start.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Bolaji26(m): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Where are the soldiers when you need them.. shebi they used to deploy soldiers during elections
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Akharmony: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Chairmanship election turn blood. I doubt if they didn't see it coming . . .
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ogbeni2000:

Rubbish talk! Killing your own people because of an ideology that may not be fruitful is folly. Declare war again and see how many of you will be wasted.
I started my comment by saying I do not support the killings. But your sentiment blinded you to the statement and opened your eyes the bitter truth that hurts your ego. I do not support the killings. I condemn both the killings and the bad treatment that resulted in the killings. But you sentimentally deny or support the bad treatment and condemn only the agitators' alleged revenge.
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by onome2013: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
You will reap what ever you sow. How can you kill people and you will go free. You damage people hard earned properties. Your doom awaits you.
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by immortalcrown(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ogbeni2000:

If the boy was your brother, or that woman lying there was your sister will you type this nonsense. Oh you're comfortable killing your own people because of Biafra. Keep it up, una just start.
I started my comment by saying I do not support the killings. But your sentiment blinded you to the statement and opened your eyes the bitter truth that hurts your ego. I do not support the killings. I condemn both the killings and the bad treatment that resulted in the killings. But you sentimentally deny or support the bad treatment and condemn only the agitators' alleged revenge.
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by erniok(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

In the beginning of my comment, I made it clear that I do not know if IPOB is responsible for the killings. Therefore, your question is not appropriate for me. But let me return your logic to you. Were all the victims of python dance members of IPOB? I am not in the eastern region but let the truth be acknowledged. Those in the eastern region should either support IPOB or move over to where the cabals live. I sound this way because those haters of IPOB in the eastern region are the ones making it possible for the cabals to remain unjust to the region. If nobody in that region participates in election and everybody in the region obeys sit-at-home order, the cabals will allow either restructuring or separation.
Truth is the government will allow neither restructuring or separation. The cash cow is not affected. In the next 20 years, I hope we don't look back with deep regrets.

1 Like

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Sadejos(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is the most clueless and useless comment I have seen this year, you don't have right to use the word logic, so the south east belong only to ipob and whoever is against their rule should move to the north ahbi... Nonsense and ingredients. From your first comment I knew you lack understanding and wisdom is far from you
immortalcrown:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Innomach(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

So the best way to retaliate on acclaimed injustice done to you is by picking up arms and kill random innocent persons, right?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by uchennamani(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
overdrive:

Please leave Ugwuanyi out of this mayhem. He has the milk of human sympathy in him.
Ewu
Re: Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) by Emekaonline: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
immortalcrown:

You guys are fools obviously. If this has happened in Lagos, you will rush to mention and lay the blame on Tinubu. But whenever it happenes in your stinking region, you will quickly absolve Kanu Ipob boys. Are you guys cursed? Nonsense!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Enugu State Governor / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Tinubu’s Breathtaking Hypocrisy - Shaka Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.