Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Dealing With Hatred And Rejection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Hatred And Rejection (498 Views)

How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Hatred And Rejection by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
"But my enemies are vigorous and strong,
And many are those who hate me wrongfully."
(Psalm 38:19)

"Those who hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of my head" (Psalm 69:4a)

Now, people can actually hate you without a cause. We all know this. I'll expatiate on it later.

But what if people actually hate you for something, both what you can see and what you can't see? It is possible.

“As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.” (Romans 9:13)

Esau was hated for something. Jacob was loved for something. I know certain character, bahaviour, attitude, or actions can make people hate you naturally, which includes lying, pride, stealing, wickedness, stinginess, abominations, wickedness, rudeness, etc. But there are situations where you may find that you were hated/rejected or deliberately denied of something for no definite reason which deprived you of an opportunity, favour or position.

There are spirits of hatred/rejection and spirits associated with hatred and rejection in existence which is denying many people of their joy, opportunity, happiness, peace and most times marital settlement. I have found many cases in which someone was unable to find a spouse or settle down properly because there was a hidden spirit of hatred in them.

Sometimes your spouse maltreating you or the opposite sex rejecting you or hating you/turning you down, and people not wanting to associate with you without doing any wrong means there is something in you that is emitting hatred and sending out negative or wrong vibes.

There are offers and opportunities you will miss, places you won't be able to reach and people that will vanish from your life or distance themselves from you if there is any agent or seed of hatred and rejection in your life. Even helpers will run away from you. In fact, something may make you chase them away from your life unknowingly. This thing has made some people chase away their life partners and would-be helpers without knowing.

CAUSES OF HATRED AND REJECTION

There are natural causes and there are supernatural or spiritual causes.

Some of the natural causes are: Pride, Arrogance, Uncontrollable Anger and Temper, Dirtiness and Uncleanness, Arrogance, Hatefulness, Envy, Poverty, Backbiting, Talebearing, Stubbornness, Rudeness, Gossiping, Backstabbing, Betrayals, Wickedness, Sluggishness, Idleness, Greediness, Stinginess, and so on.

Some supernatural causes are

1. Polygamous Witchcraft: If there is polygamous witchcraft in your family, they sure have placed a mark of hatred and rejection on you, in order to stop and hinder you, or frustrate you in life.

2. Spirit spouses: All spirit spouses place the mark of hatred on their captives to prevent them from getting married or settling down with someone physically. You cannot completely remove the mark(s) until you have dealt with the spirit spouse. Same for polygamous witchcraft.

3. Evil dedications and Strongman: All strongman use the spirit of hatred against their captives so they won't find helpers. By evil dedications, I mean dedication to an idol or a deity or a supernatural entity that is not God. They force their victims to have a spirit spouse who put spells of hatred on them.

4. Involvement in occultism and occult activities or practices like Ouija boards, palm reading, incisions, carrying sacrifices and rituals.

5. Witchcrafts and Bewitchment.

WAY OUT

1. Be born again and repent of your sins. Change your ways.

Be kind or nice. Be accommodating, Be polite and respectful. Be slow to speak and slow to judge. Be patient towards all men (1 Thessalonians 5:14). Be peaceful, be moderate and disciplined. Be loving and be strong in the Lord.

2. Be prayerful, watchful and vigilant: You may find out someone who loved you today suddenly hates you tomorrow. Something has gone wrong. Be watchful.

Take heed, there are things happening, things out there that may happen to you that can make people and helpers hate you, desert you and neglect you, so be watchful. Whatever will smear your name, reputation, dignity or integrity, avoid it. More importantly be cautious and wary of such things.

Prayer Points

1. The yoke of hatred, the power of hatred, and the seed of hatred, of my father's house, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

2. The yoke of hatred, the seed of hatred and the power of hatred of my mother's house, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.

3. The yoke of hatred, seed of hatred, power of hatred in my foundation, dry up! In the name of Jesus.

4. Every yoke of rejection, in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

5. Inherited or acquired yokes of rejection, be shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.

6. The power of rejection in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

7. The strongholds of hatred and rejection, in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

8. The mark of hatred and rejection in my life, be wiped off, in the name of Jesus

9. O Lord, touch me and anoint me for supernatural favour, in the name of Jesus.

10. O Lord, anoint me for favour before my helpers, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, remove the yoke of shame and the mark of shame from my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. O Lord, lift me up, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Hatred And Rejection by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Dealing With Hatred And Rejection by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2022
You can join our personal deliverance and spiritual warfare group on WhatsApp for prayers and counseling

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Hatred And Rejection by Uchenna10(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2023
[ I am facing this same problem boss....pls can we talk privately?

(1) (Reply)

Vote In Favor Of The Church! Sell Faith For Party And Enter Hell / Against Antinomianism / Theobarth Global Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.