Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Theobarth Global Foundation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theobarth Global Foundation (516 Views)

Theobarth Global Foundation Grant / The Curse Of A Faulty Foundation / Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation Of Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theobarth Global Foundation by Giggy011(f): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Theobarth The Foundation is committed to working in synergy with concerned national, international and multilateral organizations as well as governments and private individuals towards achieving its goals of rendering support and services to the needy, the society and humanity at large.

APPLY FOR GRANT ON THE WEBSITE
www.theobarthglobalfoundation.com/grant-form

This Grant is programmed to assist those in the rural communities to start up any business of their choice.

Each Applicant is entitled to 1.8 Million Naira.
Visit the website to Register www.theobarthglobalfoundation.com/grant-form

Personal opinion: I think, due to inappropriate communication, most people don't have the correct information. Maybe they don't actually want many people to benefit from the Grant. Get updates from www.theobarthglobalfoundation.com/grant-form
Re: Theobarth Global Foundation by ihimiray(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
Another scam pls stay away from theobarht....
Re: Theobarth Global Foundation by Giggy011(f): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm my opinion they're not scam. Show us proof that they've scammed you. Don't write negative things because you can.
Re: Theobarth Global Foundation by CaptMarvel(m): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Giggy011:
I'm my opinion they're not scam. Show us proof that they've scammed you. Don't write negative things because you can.
stop this stupid scam. You ask people to pay #48,900, so you can give them 1.8M, that's irresponsible of your foundation.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Freedom / Salvation Is Free / Speaking Into Your Situation With Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.