Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC (5382 Views)

Election Observers Describe Enugu LG Polls, Peaceful, Credible / Enugu State Governor Votes, Observers Describe Elections As Peaceful / Poll Observers Describe Enugu Elections As Peaceful, Transparent, Credible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by kennethfranc(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
PDP rules Enugu State and they are the one that determines who chairs the key positions within the state. So even the ENSIEC belongs to PDP.
It was very clear that during the flag off campaign, there was more than 3000 people present in my LG but APC nah just 1 bus.
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by MoneyGoDrop: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Basheer22

Maybe if your sister or brother was shot dead during the elections, you'll be typing this nonsense. Some of you Igbos are the problem of Igboland.

Dude shut up. Tell me a time in Nigeria where an election has been conducted without a violent incident happening. I'm telling you that the election was peaceful in my area and most parts of metropolis.

1 Like

Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by Antoeni(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sister Ugwuanyi
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by Basheer22: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Basheer22
Dude shut up. Tell me a time in Nigeria where an election has been conducted without a violent incident happening. I'm telling you that the election was peaceful in my area and most parts of metropolis.

The day it happens to you or your family members, that is how others will say everywhere was peaceful. It is wickedness and hypocrisy that is making you pay a blind eye to the lives wasted.
Very soon, what you are defending will happen to you.
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by Golan007: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
People should learn to understand news, that there ws disturbance in one place doesn't mean it happened everywhere. I'm currently in Enugu and the election was very peaceful here in new haven.

Borno state is a peaceful state.
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by sinola(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
OEPHIUS:
Independent Observers describe Enugu LG Elections as peaceful, transparent, commend Gov. Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/23/independent-observers-describe-enugu-lg-elections-as-peaceful-transparent-commend-gov-ugwuanyi-ensiec/

Peaceful abi pieceful.... If you know u know

Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by sinola(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
OEPHIUS:
Independent Observers describe Enugu LG Elections as peaceful, transparent, commend Gov. Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/23/independent-observers-describe-enugu-lg-elections-as-peaceful-transparent-commend-gov-ugwuanyi-ensiec/

There is God ooo

Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by sinola(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is how 'pieceful' it was for those who care to know

Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by Jacksonian001(m): 12:52am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by Easymoney00101(m): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by olibeans: 4:22am On Feb 24, 2022
Damn useless nigga media.... Always churning out lies and deception.

Neva waste your money or time on Nigerian tabloids.
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by Jostoman: 5:03am On Feb 24, 2022
APC think they can use violence to capture southeast useless party
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by Daveoct75: 5:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Obo gbe Obo gun ope, birds of the same feathers. You must say what you are paid for
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by MoneyGoDrop: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Basheer22

The day it happens to you or your family members, that is how others will say everywhere was peaceful. It is wickedness and hypocrisy that is making you pay a blind eye to the lives wasted.
Very soon, what you are defending will happen to you.

Dude why do you keep dragging my family members into this talk? I just told you that the election in my area was peaceful and that's my observation. Don't mention me again.
Re: Observers Describe Enugu LG Elections As Peaceful, Commend Ugwuanyi, ENSIEC by BluntCrazeMan: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2022
OEPHIUS:

Was Electronic Accreditation Used??
If it was not used, then the Election would simply be classified as Totally Useless.!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan: Buhari To Sign 2023 Budget Tuesday / Breaking News: Peter Obi To Congratulate Tinubu / The Magnificent IBOM Stadium In Uyo Set To Launch Tomorrow (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.