Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) (57779 Views)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by CharleyBright(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
The end of Amerikkan imperialism. A no-fly zone will be declared all over Ukraine. Ukraine is already running to the UN begging for an urgent meeting. Imperialists vagabonds thought Russia was playing

The US and Russia, who are the bad guys here?
Russia is bullying and invading it's neighbours and u say they are right and US is the problem
It baffles me how people are quick to root for the bad guys.
You people hatred for US or anything America is bitter.
I won't be surprised if u are a Muslim. It is you people's way.
Terrorism is in your blood.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Litmus:
When will Nigeria send troops into Bakasi to back Nigeria citizens there?
We don’t have military joor
What we have is arm chair Military

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by judedwriter(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
mastercee:
All talk, no action.

Biden has totally made Washington weak

So true. Biden appears like a toothless bulldog.

I have never seen a leader so cold as ice as Putin. Sometimes I wonder if he's truly human.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by MadamExcellency: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
I stand with Ukraine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Masterito(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Thorondor: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Ukraine president is now crying and begging speaking the Russian language. He said he called Putin and there was no response. Vagabond America must exit the whole of Europe or face total destruction

The only reason why Europe hasn’t been at war since 1945 = USA. History should be your teacher

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by treatise: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

May you be delivered from your self serving brainwash

Sense nor go kill you my dear
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na boredom dey worry Russia

1 Like

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by obedience4(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
The problem with you guys is this.. The us has no treaty's with Ukraine and has no legal right to fight against Russia.. They will only meditate..

Why don't Putin attack Poland and any other NATO countries on his border then you see real war

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Lovenorth: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
I love Putin way of life on the Ukraine

1 Like

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by ken6488(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sorry Ukraine

Next time they should remain neutral

They though Putin bluffs

2 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Masterito(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
What do want him to do? Ukraine is not yet a NATO member. He can only support Ukraine not fight for them. If Russia tries this with Poland then you will witness the first Nuclear war.
judedwriter:

So true. Biden appears like a toothless bulldog.

I have never seen a leader so cold as ice as Putin. Sometimes I wonder if he's truly human.

7 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by israelmao(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
While war was about to break Nigerian government did nothing to warn her citizens to leave Urkraine or issue travel warning but only came out when the war is already at its peak.Putin had wanted to test his might against other superpowers and now here is the time.I have been seeing Putin all this while as a contemporary Hilter,I took my time to watch his carriage in a documentary which displayed Russian military acmen,war machines and her array of military men as he walked through aisle formed by stern-looking soldiers who stood at attention and salute in their thousands on either side with his shoulders almost raised to his cheeks.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Nonexisting: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
News reaching me now indicates that the president of Giant of Africa, General Mohammadu Buhari has ordered about 1,000 troops to Ukraine to help de-escalate the situation there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
useni1:
Ukraine president is now crying and begging speaking the Russian language. He said he called Putin and there was no response. Vagabond America must exit the whole of Europe or face total destruction
Guy shut up already...aboki

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Thorondor: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia knows no one cares about Ukraine. I pray putin encroaches on NATO territory. Na there we go know how strong Russia Dey.

3 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Kaiser20: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
thundafire:
Putin will regret it
Africans don't know that Oyinbo pipo fight for Power and interest.
Putin will Never regret it
Did Toni Blair , George Bush, Obama & co regretted causing trouble in the Middle East, though, thousands of Americans died, resources wasted.

5 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by IreneJane: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
If APC says they will swap all positions with NORTH/SOUTH, They should swap all positions across religions..

BUHARI 8 YEARS
Tinubu 8 YEARS
ANOTHER NORTHERNER (LIKELY A MUSLIM) 8 YEARS

Where is the equity?

Y are you so dumb like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Thorondor: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Gudridance:
Guy shut up already...aboki

Na their way. Give him a Little chance and he would escape to USA instead of heading to one of their Islamic enclaves

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by ken6488(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
CharleyBright:

The US and Russia, who are the bad guys here?
Russia is bullying and invading it's neighbours and u say they are right and US is the problem
It baffles me how people are quick to root for the bad guys.
You people hatred for US or anything America is bitter.
I won't be surprised if u are a Muslim. It is you people's way.
Terrorism is in your blood.
Both USA and Russia are bully

None of them are good

But this case USA is to be blamed for turning Ukraine against the Russian government

5 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
why allow Russia diplomats and staff to leave? those staff and diplomat hostage could have been used to discuss Russia invasion on Ukraine soil

Ukraine Govt should have hold the diplomat on hostage and the staffs, they could have been used as Ransome to tame Russia stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
If you still doubt the US intelligence then only God can help you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
mastercee:
All talk, no action.

Biden has totally made Washington weak

Very weak and pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by onikoyikosoko: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
MrPADDY:
Where is the world power (USA) when you need them the most?

That's why I just laugh , when I hear some dumb africans , crying to the USA , for help..... especially Nigeria.....as if na USA go put our house in order for us.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=useni1 post=110491369][s]Ukraine president is now crying and begging speaking the Russian language. He said he called Putin and there was no response. Vagabond America must exit the whole of Europe or face total destruction[/s]So ur terrorist brothers can operate freely abi!
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by ken6488(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
why allow Russia diplomats and staff to leave? those staff and diplomat hostage could have been used to discuss Russia invasion on Ukraine soil
cheesy Ukraine nor fit the next day Russian troops will run the capital

4 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by ken6488(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine signed there own sentence
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by CharleyBright(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpele:
USA is a very lazy world police,I thought biden threatened to deal with Russia,if they crossed the border, now Russia have crossed border instead of carrying out his threat, he is now forming war forecaster, any country that put it's trust in USA shall be disappointed, now I realised why God said we should put our trust in him alone and not on humans

You expect a swift response from US?
What about International diplomacy first in settling the matter?
Do u understand the implication of a swift response from the US can result in a quick unwarranted World War?
Negotiation and round table talk first to ensure there was a process of mediation that failed before war broke out.
If US respond the way una want, it is the same mouth una go take say US was too quick to start war without room for negotiation.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by SlyCharlie(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Very weak and pathetic!!!
what exactly do u want him to do?
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by buckeyemedia: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
USA didn't cause the war

NATO didn't cause the war

Ukraine didn't cause the war

Putin single handedly has caused this war.... And as a result, innocent lives will be lost for nothing.

Claiming he wants only Donetsk and Luhansk region, but had started firing artillery into Kyiv Odessa and Kharkiv.

The funny and weird thing is that Ukraine gave up all their nuclear arsenal to Russia years back.
NATO & Yankee think they have sense, they want to come & lay their arms on the borders of Ukraine in future next to Russia?, Putin has specifically said it, Ukraine will never join NATO, this is the only language Europe & Yankee the bullies understand.

3 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Firstcitizen: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
RichDad1:

Then you underrate the US and NATO. Most of you phone screen analysts don’t know that once Russia goes away with this bullying, it has tentatively render US and allies powerless. Other renegade nations like NK, Iran etc will start flexing muscles.

Is it the same useless NATO that a rag tag taliban army seized their weapons worth $billions and they ran away like dogs with tails under their legs? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by onikoyikosoko: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpele:
USA is a very lazy world police,I thought biden threatened to deal with Russia,if they crossed the border, now Russia have crossed border instead of carrying out his threat, he is now forming war forecaster, any country that put it's trust in USA shall be disappointed, now I realised why God said we should put our trust in him alone and not on humans

USA know what the Russians are capable of, so the Russians don't give a shit about their threats......

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.