Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) (57758 Views)

Russian Invasion Convoy Ambushed In Ukraine (Video) / President Biden Warns of Imminent Russian Invasion (Pics, Video) / Russia Mocks U.S, Biden & The West Over "Fake" Claims Of Ukraine Invasion (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Jostoman: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpele:
USA is a very lazy world police,I thought biden threatened to deal with Russia,if they crossed the border, now Russia have crossed border instead of carrying out his threat, he is now forming war forecaster, any country that put it's trust in USA shall be disappointed, now I realised why God said we should put our trust in him alone and not on humans
you want everything to escalate so that there will be more blood anyway that is what APC government like.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
mastercee:
All talk, no action.

Biden has totally made Washington weak

What is he suppose to do ?
Go to war with Russia because of Ukraine ?
Put US service men on Ukraine soil ?
If Biden tries to put American men on Ukraine soil, that’s the end of his administration.
Americans are not paying taxes to be used for war in another country and lose friends and family while defending Ukraine. This is not an American war!

He’s done the best any president would do, negotiate for peace and rain of sanctions to hit the Russian economy hard, it will definitely affect whole world indirectly anyways.

Ukraine should have known better that no western country would release their men to fight for them, not even Germany or UK.

It’s quit disappointing that Putin is overreaching on this issue, he’s taken Donbas and Luhansk… including crimea… that’s enough for a buffer zone not a full scale match to Kyiv.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by yinkeys(m): 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Benitoh:
What headsmashers fails to understand is that the Russians will be more brutal to Muslims than the Americans, if they're to are become the world police in the future.

Are we to classify Russia as a Christian or Muslim Nation??
What are you typing sef.
Russia and UAE for example have a very good relationship
Russians have free visa to Dubai
Same as UAE citizens
Russia has a good relationship with some countries in that region
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by DemMannaScam: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Werey don dey panic cheesy
U neva even see anthing yet

SCAMerica & their north atlantic terrorist organisation (nato) are pissing in their pants right now

Useless peepoo

okeysoninv:
When will capitalist nation grow some balls. After defeat of Ukraine. Russia will face Baltic. Just watch what will happen. There can never be two world power at the same time. Definitely Russia will want to defeat America.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by frog12: 3:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
we must find the SPIES grin
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by maasoap(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.
Russia is pushing this thing too far.
They should stop bullying other neighboring countries and plunging the world into another unnecessary world war.
[s] And all those supporting Russia invasion of Ukraine on Nairaland are terrorists [/s] .

Hold USA, UK and others responsible for this. Those who are supporting Russia are doing so not based on emotions like you supporting Ukraine, they do so because of the facts on ground
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by maasoap(m): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
RichDad1:

Then you underrate the US and NATO. Most of you phone screen analysts don’t know that once Russia goes away with this bullying, it has tentatively render US and allies powerless. Other renegade nations like NK, Iran etc will start flexing muscles.

USA won't attack Russia, likewise NATO won't declare war on Russia. They are already doing what they can, sanction Russia government and individuals and supply weapons to Ukraine.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by TrumpDonald2: 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Now I miss Donald Trump. Putin won't try this if Trump was still in power.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
TrumpDonald2:
Now I miss Donald Trump. Putin won't try this if Trump was still in power.

Trump and Putin were pals. He even helped Trump to power, that's what USA media said.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Mikekan30: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
When I told you all that Vladmir Puttin fears no one, America is too weak to go to war with Chemical ballistic Russia, UK is an observer , the EU suddenly became dumb , NATO forces are quiet, Asia most especially China, Japan and North Korea are observing closely in support of their war Lord Puttin... It's end times people..

America is not the Saviour Anymore, The only country Russia will listen to is Isreal......

So sad a firece war is brawling on our eyes.. even at the expenses of a pandemic...

Wow. What a World. May God be with Ukraine
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by wacoj(m): 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
I'm expecting Buhari to send our gallant military to rescue Ukraine.

Hope this happens as as fast as possible!
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by LIONSABRE(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
President putin is making a very big mistake he's bound to regret.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by emmykk(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kingpele:
USA is a very lazy world police,I thought biden threatened to deal with Russia,if they crossed the border, now Russia have crossed border instead of carrying out his threat, he is now forming war forecaster, any country that put it's trust in USA shall be disappointed, now I realised why God said we should put our trust in him alone and not on humans

You are just ranting...before you go to wsr you estimate the consequences.Russian is provoking everybody.
Time will tell what happen next.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by fredoooooo: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
CharleyBright:

So in your analysis, Russia is defending it's territory by invading another country without being provoked??
How did some of you pass SSCE?
You need to go back to school and stop watching CNN
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by sunboy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mikekan30:
When I told you all that Vladmir Puttin fears no one, America is too weak to go to war with Chemical ballistic Russia, UK is an observer , the EU suddenly became dumb , NATO forces are quiet, Asia most especially China, Japan and North Korea are observing closely in support of their war Lord Puttin... It's end times people..

America is not the Saviour Anymore, The only country Russia will listen to is Isreal......

So sad a firece war is brawling on our eyes.. even at the expenses of a pandemic...

Lol who’s your dealer grin
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

With your 5% inconsequential votes?

We humiliated you in 2015.

We disgraced you in 2019.

We shall completely annihilate you in 2023

BAT2023.
Just who I was expecting. Rhetorically when you say 'we', you mean?

Modified:
I understand now. No need to answer because I am non-tribal. You really are chestbeating and associating yourself with the monumental failure you guys supported in 2015. The senility within your clan is amazingly glaring because no normal human will support a failure twice (2015 & 2019) Sincerely, make a comprehensive comparison between 2015 and now and tell me when you were most comfortable being a Nigerian. You are again propping up another of your ancestors to rule over you, a man who occasionally is prodded by aides before finding the right words, a man whom out of mental deficiency said your voter's card is expired. It happened with your 2015 & 2019 failure. Are you even from this planet? Suffer no dey tire you? Wallahi I dey help you shame. What happened to the likes of Akinwumi Adesina, Oluyemi Badero etc. Your mediocrity knows no bounds. In your free time, have a word with yourself consciously.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by bigcasava1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
In like manner, we are warning all day and Night that these are the Biblical wars and rumors of war and we are in the Biblical End of days.

Everything is happening just as the Holy Bible says.

We are admonishing and Warning all to Repent, Surrender to JESUS Christ and be Prepared! JESUS is Coming!!
Buhari go allow person repent
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by donforeign: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2022
seunny4lif:

Nigeria has the best military in the world
I need to worry about it cool
they fool urself
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Dybala11(m): 2:46am On Feb 25, 2022
TruthUntold:

If there is no personal gain in there for them, they ain't showing up. Most selfish people on this planet, but somehow they've got everyone thinking they're saints, and that people believe that they are is the worrying bit.
The problem is that all world Super powers are selfish.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Dybala11(m): 2:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Mikekan30:

Which Israel??
Israel is no match to the Russian military might oga, what were you thinking typing that rubbish sef. Israel that can't handle Iran on it's own. grin

Maybe Putin is afraid sha, but talking about missiles the US and Russia are evenly matched o.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by 1832twww: 6:40am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
NATO & Yankee think they have sense, they want to come & lay their arms on the borders of Ukraine in future next to Russia?, Putin has specifically said it, Ukraine will never join NATO, this is the only language Europe & Yankee the bullies understand.
[/s]
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by 1832to: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Don’t mind those brainwashed ignorant folks we have out there.
[/s]
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by 1832to: 6:42am On Feb 25, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Expansionists US & NATO are looking for a good excuse to place their weapons & army @ the Ukraine Russia borders all in the name of future EU & NATO member. Russia is analyzing the future.
[/s]
[s]
buckeyemedia:
The Cold War was very funny, the same Taliban that Hypocrite Uncle Sam sponsored against Russia, are the same ones that dealt them a fatal blow from harboring the mastermind of the fall of the World Trade Center to an $800 billion war that brought no benefits whatsoever.

The Taliban is back after a 20 years hiatus?
[/s]
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Unshackled: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2022
1832t:
[i][/i]
The big Joe grin

Buckeye media is either a cross border aboki or an illiterate with interrupted education or both.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by TrumpDonald2: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
maasoap:

Trump and Putin were pals. He even helped Trump to power, that's what USA media said.
LOL... Is that what you think? You are very wrong bro. Trump will not hesitate to keep the friendship aside and act.
Re: US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) by Zulu2022: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
seunny4lif:

Bush also pushed Georgia to start a war against Russian minority in Georgia
8 days war and Georgia got destroy until Merkel and sarkozy talked with Medvedev
bush also kidnapped Saddam

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.