Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Emefiele Running For Presidency Is Joke!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Running For Presidency Is Joke!!!! (235 Views)

I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke / Why Is Emefiele Running From SSS If He Is Innocent? / The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Running For Presidency Is Joke!!!! by zanshi: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
This bloke ran Nigeria's economy aground, brought in some counter productive policies that stunted Nigeria's economy and now the Soy boy is being packaged by the Cabal to run for presidency. He gave so much leeway to Aboki speculators who in turn shorted the Naira by bringing up artificial scarity and hurting the economy along with many other gaffes. It is mind blowing that he wants to spend half a trillion to run for the presidency in the midst of so much suffering. That is close to a billion dollars my people...

Re: Emefiele Running For Presidency Is Joke!!!! by Moferere: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2022
Emefiele 2023 is thick and real.
I was somewhere in Abuja day before yesterday and when I listened to their arguments. I think if any Igbo man will be favoured. It is Godwin Ifeanyi Emefiele

(1) (Reply)

Update On Overhead Bridge Construction At Yaba (video) / Mbaise Nation! / Dr Oyine Rebecca Oamen Wins The Woman With The Heart Of Gold Award 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.