Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,139 members, 7,842,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke (638 Views)

Emefiele Running For Presidency Is Joke!!!! / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by ekperimaezza: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
With all the bost from ekperima of stopping elections in imo state today none of his hoodlums were sited any where, all those listening to that guy no get brains at all, this why I always refers to him as online comedian and one of the content creator

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Bliss62: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2023
Soldiers and Police were deployed, nobody wants to die

4 Likes

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Tobihabeeb: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
U feel disappointed why?

1 Like

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
The killing is too much to behold, so everyone decided to behave mildly this time around

1 Like

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Austineva(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2023
Everywhere today in IMO was totally shut down down to the extent that they resort to inviting journalists without voters card to to vote😂
This Op no de shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2023
Austineva:
Everywhere today in IMO was totally shut downup to the extent that they resort to inviting journalists without voters card to to vote😂
This Op no de shame
Dey play

1 Like

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Afamed: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2023
That slowpoke no deserve any attention

1 Like

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Afamed: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
The killing is too much to behold, so everyone decided to behave mildly this time around

The Audio killing
Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by ekperimaezza: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=Austineva post=126912490]Everywhere today in IMO was totally shut downup to the extent that they resort to inviting journalists without voters card to to vote😂
This Op no de shame[/quote those Simon ekpa thinks that killing people will be will accord him recognitions?his sponsores will leave him when the time comes
Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Ola9ja23: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Austineva:
Everywhere today in IMO was totally shut downup to the extent that they resort to inviting journalists without voters card to to vote😂
This Op no de shame

Hope you guys won't cry blood if Uzhodima is declared winner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EpuuuP from bottom to bottom 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Afamed: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2023
Afamed:
That nonentity no deserve any attention
Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Kafirbigot: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2023
See Dem...... fvvvcktards..

Na your papa and mama vote abi? cool
Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Meagainstthem: 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2023
It's because Imo people love and adore Hope Nzodinma

2 Likes

Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
So una dey even listen to that dog? Igbos have learned from the mistakes of taking Nnamdi Kanu seriously especially between 2015 to 2020.
Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by tuborme: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
He is working for APC…. People ran for their lives. APC is now having a free reign
Re: I Thought Simon Ekpa promised to Lock Imo state With Key today?That Guy Is Joke by Brek: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
So una dey even listen to that dog? Igbos have learned from the mistakes of taking Nnamdi Kanu seriously especially between 2015 to 2020.
Don't see any anti biafran protest what so ever

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki Expresses Gratitude To Oshiomole For His Support (Video) / Anambra Election Turmoil Unfolds: Peter Uzokwe Denied Access To Collation Centre / Why Do Want The Naira To Keep Falling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.