Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Got Posted To Illorin - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Got Posted To Illorin (348 Views)

I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc / See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Got Posted To Illorin by Viperfang: 2:26am On Feb 24, 2022
Good day Nairalanders been a guest for a while decided to register today. Please I got posted to illorin, yikpata camp precisely. On my call up letter It was stated that call up date is 23/2/2022. Due to financial issues I wasn't able to go before 23 but hopefully I will be there on Friday 25. I don't know if I'm late or I will be sent back. My present location is in the east. Please help out. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Got Posted To Illorin by Alanpatrick(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
You are safe man your only problem is not to go after the swearing date
Re: I Got Posted To Illorin by Viperfang: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Alanpatrick:
You are safe man your only problem is not to go after the swearing date
thanks for the speedy reply bro

(1) (Reply)

Jakpa To USA, UK, Canada Or Germany With These Fully Funded Scholarships / Start Making Money As A Corp Member / Will This Name In My Class Affect Me? Drop Your Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.