Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) (56665 Views)

Ushbebe Buys Lexus GX460 SUV To His Garage (Photo, Video) / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2022
Who God has blessed no man can curse
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by l0uie(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2022
In a simple sentence, Davido na the male version of DJ Cuppy.
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Lexkenny99(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
OBO wink
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Gift96: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2022
who God has blessed no man can cause.
God send some one to bless me too
make somebody bless me too
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Gift96: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2022
barry75:
All this one na vanity. Make u becareful.
Oga choose your vanity wisely
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2022
If you can show all your wealth in one picture, you're poor.
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Bigchristo: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2022
Rugaria:

You have a point shaa..
But these guys need to put more solid cash down in the country. Have you been around some of them? The amount of money they spend on drinks alone in a weekend can build a factory!
Let them invest more , even if it's in the entertainment industry..
I have live in Lagos Ireland that’s the last place I stayed before leaving Nigeria no doubts the amount of money those guys are spending in lounge club houses and hotels is very alarming but it’s a lifestyle they’ve choose and the money is there to always spend.
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2022
oladejie:
Enjoy your money @Davido...

Affordable UK used laptop is available...
Brand: Sony
Processor: Intel corei3
Ram: 4GB
Hard drive: 320GB
Bluetooth: yes
Webcam: yes
DVD ROM: yes
Original charger: yes
Price: 60k only
0;8;0;3;7;7;5;3;4;5;4

What OS? Does it have Ms applications?
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2022
All vanity upon vanity.
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by marktrue: 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nice one David
Na God
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by oladejie: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Icumsa45:

What OS? Does it have Ms applications?
Windows 10. It has Ms applications
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Johel(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s_jlMg76XA

Davido Shows Off Multimillion Naira All-Black Cars in His Garage (Video)

Multi-award winning Nigerian singer, Davido has flaunted the multimillion naira cars in his garage. The all-black cars include: a bentley, a 2021 Lexus LX570 and a Rolls Royce car.

The star is currently in London for his upcoming 02 arena concert in March.

Watch video above.

Small pikin doings undecided...me wey don old,I never chop sef...wo...Na dem Sabi Jere, awon OBO.
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Aaay: 4:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oh
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dailymice:
There's always an insecure need to show off when you're young and rich but if nobody cares, then you're showing off for nothing.; The problem is that soo many people care
thank God you know so many people care�
Re: Davido Shows Off All-Black Cars In His Garage (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
oladejie:

Windows 10. It has Ms applications

What office?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / 'Death Has Come': Rachael Bland Has Cancer, Has Days To Live / Iceberg Slim Speaks After Juliet Ibrahim Confirmed Breakup With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.