Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy (31371 Views)

The Economist: Russia’s Economy Is Back On Its Feet After Failed Sanctions / Ukraine: The UK And Our Allies Will Respond Decisively - Borris Johnson / Russia Threatens To Destroy 32 Nato Satellites To Cripple Missile Systems (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by rottennaija(m): 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
gypsey:
They are not freezing anything, it's just sound bites. Russian billionaire own half or the UK, china and the arabs owns the remaning half. Did you know that Russian billionaire has being donating 1000s of £££s to the UK tory party Boris Johnson's party.

I would not know. But nothing surprises me.
Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
rottennaija:

I would not know. But nothing surprises me.
Well.. it's true, we all knows that here in the UK.
Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Acidosis:

Sound economic analysis here.
Hey bro!
My crush of years ago.
How far?

1 Like

Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by Acidosis(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
vivaciousvivi:

Hey bro!
My crush of years ago.
How far?

Aha, years ago? So who's the new crush? cheesy

I'm good by the way. How have you been?
Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by Johel(m): 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
babajero:
The same way you earlier said Russia was not invading Ukraine.

undecided undecided
Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by babajero(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2022
rottennaija:

The world isn't going green anytime soon. The next 50 years, we will still depend on fossil fuel. Biden that claimed he will ban fossil fuel gave out more than 3000 oil licence (more than what trump ever gave).
Ok that is to say America have oil have oil already. My brother Russia will suffer, though protest have started in Russia already, that is to say that the citizens are not behind Putin's action.

1 Like

Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by babajero(m): 12:12am On Feb 25, 2022
gypsey:
When they cannot heat their homes and start freezing in cold they will buy!! They will beg Russia for gas.. grin where will Europe buy cheap gas from? Before this so called invasion the Germans were building gas pipeline from Russia to Germany, there are also gas pipeline to America through Alaska from Russia. I am not sure if that pipeline has being cut off now because of these whole Russiagate.
Are you sure you know what you are saying? Freezing in cold, when Arabian countries are looking for whom to buy their oil, and for your information America have sufficient oil. And for going green Europe and America have cut up to 50% there oil usage.
Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Aha, years ago? So who's the new crush? cheesy

I'm good by the way. How have you been?

I am well thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by rottennaija(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
babajero:
Ok that is to say America have oil have oil already. My brother Russia will suffer, though protest have started in Russia already, that is to say that the citizens are not behind Putin's action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo
Re: Borris Johnson: We Will Cripple Russia's Economy by rottennaija(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2022
gypsey:
Well.. it's true, we all knows that here in the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vdiEABLFoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukrainians Have Retaken Irpin From Russian Invaders / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi / Woman Obsessed With Murder TV Shows And Books, Killed Victim 'Out Of Curiosity'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.