Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

Sportybet Users, Gather Here For Today's Goodies. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sportybet Users, Gather Here For Today's Goodies. (337 Views)

Nigerian Corporate Bank Account Users Gather Here / Can I Sue Sportybet To Court For This / The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, September 11, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet Users, Gather Here For Today's Goodies. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2022
I am a punter and I specialize in forecasting full-time draw games.

Yesterday, I discovered an algorithm pattern that guarantees full-time draw and I want to help as many people as possible win millions by weekend with N500 capital.

Here is the first draw match for today....

Pay me N500 after win to get the next 4 draws for today worth 100+ odds.

Chat me on telegram @anonystoriesdm

Re: Sportybet Users, Gather Here For Today's Goodies. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Here are yesterday's forecast...

Re: Sportybet Users, Gather Here For Today's Goodies. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Anyone you see asking you to bet with sportybet is a scammer.Sportybet is designed in a way to aid hacking of bank account through a registered bank details with sportybet.Your money will be withdrawn in seconds after the scammer had stake a virtual soccer game with your money withdrawn from your bank account.
Re: Sportybet Users, Gather Here For Today's Goodies. by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2022
Revolution2022:
Anyone you see asking you to bet with sportybet is a scammer.Sportybet is designed in a way to aid hacking of bank account through a registered bank details with sportybet.Your money will be withdrawn in seconds after the scammer had stake a virtual soccer game with your money withdrawn from your bank account.

I am no asking anyone for any details. Just play, win, and appreciate after win to get the next set of games.

I will be posting next set of games here for free.

I was specific about sportybet users because, I used them and the booking codes I will be dropping are for their platform. You can replay the games on any other bookies of your choice.

All the best Dear.

(1) (Reply)

King3odds - Make 5X Of Any Amount Everyday (SCREENSHOTS) / Can I Install An ATM Machine In My Parlour / Shipping Boxes From Usa To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.