Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? (14737 Views)

Music Lyrics: Olamide- “motigbana” ( English Translation & Meaning) / Music & Lyrics: Download WAKE UP – Travis Scott Ft The Weeknd / Music & Lyrics: Stop Trying To Be God – Travis Scott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by MufasaLion: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kinzo0917:
100% yes �.heaven is not 4 headslammers

They've deceived you and you're also deceiving yourself. Shalom!
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by player007(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
They are musical lyrics that motivates and inspires us to keep going in life no matter the condition we find ourselves in.
Mine are "If them tell you say e easy na set up" by 2baba and
"Overthinking no dey solve problem" by Zlatan

Drop yours let's harness from each other's motivation/inspirations

Portable- Gberatan (Don’t laugh until you listen to it also) Put your disdain for him aside and listen PS You won’t get the messages in the song if you are not Yoruba.
Avicii-Heaven
Vector- Adurah
Dolly Parton- Hello God
Usher/Wale-Matrimony
Soul for real-Candy rain
Youssou n dour-Birima
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Investorozay: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
rick ross
makes me feel like a billionaire

1 Like

Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by idmoore(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Local gospel, songs.
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by demmy66: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jimraz4:
"Forget about tomorrow, live in today, tomorrow will be fine so dont let your worries take away the beauty of today. just bask in the sun and dance in the rain.

Dance in the rain by 2face.
another daily motivational quote by 2baba...
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Dbb01(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
remi4ever:

Heheheh.. grin Currently Vibing to Barry and Portable..
sad Oh your situation right now is like a banana and a dick You can never compare them
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by demmy66: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
yeahryt:
Dance in the rain

2Baba for life
sure man.. Joel ft 2baba.. hold on .. is another song filled with motivation
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

You can tell I've been broke when you look into my eyes
Nobody done noticed 'til the jet was in the sky

Pluto is good!!! You can't but love his projects. Nigga came from the real trenches and was fortunate enough to hit the fame.
I'm very glad he did cuz now he's an inspiration to us
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Fast forward by Adigun Alapomeji
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Drphemmy4u: 12:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Hustler's Prayer - Ace hood
Guts over fear - Eminem
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by MufasaLion: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
I'm very glad he did cuz now he's an inspiration to us

Damn straight!
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Olumiday15: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2022
Say e get many things wey sit down full my chest
E better if I just forget
Make problem e no full my head
EBERE ft BUJU
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Tallest45(m): 12:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Lil wayne 6 ft 7 ft.. "Got my hear broken bu a woman named pammy, but ho** gonna be ho** so i couldn't blame pammy"
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by taylormed2(m): 1:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Shameful - King OT
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Nobody: 3:52am On Mar 04, 2022
It's beyond my wildest dream what the Lord is doing is a reality by sinach
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by remi4ever(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Dbb01:

sad Oh your situation right now is like a banana and a dick
You can never compare them
Heheheh.. I'm talking about their joint Jam. You didn't know?
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Dbb01(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2022
remi4ever:
Heheheh.. I'm talking about their joint Jam. You didn't know?
Sorry bro can i know where you from
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by tomzyELNINO: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2022
You are Yahweh, Alpha & Omega!!!
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Offpoint1: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2022
internationalman:
Guts over fear
Beautiful pain

Both by Bruce Marshall Mathers, my favorite artiste in the whole wide world.
You be real nigga...

Add lose yourself and not afraid to the list

2 Likes

Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Offpoint1: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2022
OGraffix:
patience nas fit damian marley
Those two are bomb whenever they meet...

Friends and patient remains my greatest hit from them

1 Like

Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by internationalman(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Offpoint1:

You be real nigga...

Add lose yourself and not afraid to the list

The list is endless my bro.

70% of Eminem songs is inspirational
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by pkasso(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2022
Omo, dem plenty no be small. A combination of soul-lifting and inspirational jams. Songs with powerful lyrics that make you give the middle finger to whatever shiit you are going through, songs that keep you believing and fighting on.

Some of the songs on my playlist are:
Na Ba Ka - Jeremiah Gyang
Let it all work out - Lil Wayne
Rise Up - Imagine Dragons
Power - Kanye West
Started from the Bottom - Drake
High Hopes - Panic! at the Disco
Renegades - X Ambassadors
Torches - X ambassadors
Battlecry - Imagine Dragons
Friction - Imagine Dragons
Warrior - Imagine Dragons
Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons
Billion Dollar - Idahams
Pass You By - BlackMagic x Oritse Femi
Not Afraid - Eminem
Guts Over Fears - Eminem
Beautiful Pain - Eminem
I Get God - Jumabee
Motivation - Erigga x Victor AD
Timaya - True Story
Alubarika - Patoranking x Timaya
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Offpoint1: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2022
internationalman:

The list is endless my bro.

70% of Eminem songs is inspirational
You right bro, EM is not from this planet
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by SweetyZinta(f): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
They are musical lyrics that motivates and inspires us to keep going in life no matter the condition we find ourselves in.
Mine are "If them tell you say e easy na set up" by 2baba and
"Overthinking no dey solve problem" by Zlatan

Drop yours let's harness from each other's motivation/inspirations

Believe in you by Eljoe. Highly inspirational
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by SPAMBOX7: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
phemmyfour:
That demoralized, it doesn't inspire. Nothing like "overthinking". The more you think about it, the more you get closer to the solution
It's not overthinking per se, but worrying about a thing or problem to the extent that it starts affecting you mentally. That won't solve no issues.
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by remi4ever(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dbb01:

Sorry bro can i know where you from
Kwara state, I reside in Abuja though.
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by hanymasahun: 10:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Iree by Adekunle Gold
Beautiful Nubia ohun ju ri
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Dbb01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
remi4ever:
Kwara state, I reside in Abuja though.
But portable is not popular in here... Ogun state
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by Alicia34: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2022
I really appreciated this piece. I often think of how much of a time suck and a mental drain diving into comment conversations can be. But sometimes it is worth it. At the end of the day, it's important to assert oneself and to attempt to have discussions about what matters to you.

MyFordBenefits Login
Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by enoch273: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2022
"More than a Song" by Dunsin Oyekan, and I'm sure it's going to hit differently on the newly unveiled oraimo Freepod pro premium sound ANC technology and more.

Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by ObaDeeeee(m): 6:18am On May 01, 2022
MufasaLion:

Real life × Stormzy slaps harder, bro.

You right bro,that line just keep pushing me always �

1 Like

Re: What Music Lyrics Motivates Or Inspires You Daily? by youtecho: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
I'm very glad he did cuz now he's an inspiration to us. https://youtecho.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oliver Neils Song Baby Girl / Davido - Fall (video) / If It Ain't Shaking, It Ain't Selling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.