Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner (44319 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Spicykvng Vee Arrested For Killing Vivian, Her Lesbian Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Zonefree(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Ireally can't fathom why a sane person will write this kinda gibberish

You lack wisdom
You see why I always avoid you undecided
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by perezeghi: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:
Please I need you guys help,

It all started when she was about 12years or there about, she starts behaving like a boy, she hardly wears ladies wear, barbs her hair always, she can't cook, can't bath with her fellow girls, each time she finished bathing and wants to wear her clothes she orders any girl in the room out.

There was a day she was with the mum in the room and she wanted to wear her clothes, she told the mum to go out that she wants to wear her clothes, which the mum cautioned her. She later went and wore her clothe in the bathroom.

She's 17yrs now. She has no male friend, she loves her fellow girls so much, whenever she sees a girl bathing or changing her clothes she's always very happy but she can't change in their presence.

There's this girl she loves so much, she separated with the girl all because she saw her talking to a guy, any friend she makes once you talk to a guy or have a boyfriend she dumps you.

The reason I brought this here is that yesterday she was chatting with one of our sister that stays with me, two years older than her, she then opened up to her that she has gotten herself into a big mess, that there's this girl she met when she went to visit one of our brothers in Lagos. She loves the girl so much that they both made blood covenant that there will never live each other till death, but now she no longer loves the girl, that the said girl has gotten a boyfriend and talks to guys so much which she hates.

That her love for her has died and she doesn't know how to cancel the blood covenant they had.

I told my sister with me to ask her if they have had anything sexually she said yes, they have been into so many sexual activities.

Please is there anyway she can break the blood covenant? She's my cousin sister and the one staying with me also my cousin.

The first thing your cousin needs to do is to sincerely repent and give herself completely to Jesus Christ who would also be her Lord and personal saviour without any form of reservations.
The next thing to do in breaking a blood covenant is dutifully pray. You will need the assistance and guidance of a true man of God be it a male or female. But they need to be genuine.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Candidlady: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You see why I always avoid you undecided

Avoid me undecided

You got no right over the sexuality of an individual
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Barrack72(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2022
My brother the convenat is big FAKE because how will her partner has a BF and she doesn't have? Ask yourself too that mr man she was lured to be scared, and made her think they took convenat. Tell her all is lies and if you don't believe me here is my phone number 0 80 52 82 1109 call.me or chat on whatsapp make i burst ur Brian

quote author=mbahdi post=110498400]Please I need you guys help,

It all started when she was about 12years or there about, she starts behaving like a boy, she hardly wears ladies wear, barbs her hair always, she can't cook, can't bath with her fellow girls, each time she finished bathing and wants to wear her clothes she orders any girl in the room out.

There was a day she was with the mum in the room and she wanted to wear her clothes, she told the mum to go out that she wants to wear her clothes, which the mum cautioned her. She later went and wore her clothe in the bathroom.

She's 17yrs now. She has no male friend, she loves her fellow girls so much, whenever she sees a girl bathing or changing her clothes she's always very happy but she can't change in their presence.

There's this girl she loves so much, she separated with the girl all because she saw her talking to a guy, any friend she makes once you talk to a guy or have a boyfriend she dumps you.

The reason I brought this here is that yesterday she was chatting with one of our sister that stays with me, two years older than her, she then opened up to her that she has gotten herself into a big mess, that there's this girl she met when she went to visit one of our brothers in Lagos. She loves the girl so much that they both made blood covenant that there will never live each other till death, but now she no longer loves the girl, that the said girl has gotten a boyfriend and talks to guys so much which she hates.

That her love for her has died and she doesn't know how to cancel the blood covenant they had.

I told my sister with me to ask her if they have had anything sexually she said yes, they have been into so many sexual activities.

Please is there anyway she can break the blood covenant? She's my cousin sister and the one staying with me also my cousin.[/quote]
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by meobizy(f): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2022
Okay. Tell your cousin sister and her sister to join Nairaland. I want to read the account from their points of view.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by rickpat(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:

Please is there anyway she can break the blood covenant? She's my cousin sister and the one staying with me also my cousin.
the covenant can be broken mutually,the problem only starts if one party doesn't want out...but even after breaking it mutually,you cousin should really be cautioned about her lifestyle... IT'S SAD WHEN PEOPLE GET INTO WHAT'S BIGGER THAN THEM...IF YOU WANT TO BE GAY, BISEXUAL ETC,ITS YOUR CHOICE BUT WHEN IT GETS MESSY CAN YOU HANDLE IT?..too bad when people dey miss road but dey form civilization ..GET THAT LITTLE GIRL COUNSELED!
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by MoneyGoDrop: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2022
You guys had an opportunity when she was younger and you failed to use it. Now it's probably too late but with counselling not prayer she may stop it or out grow it.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Olam09(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:

Get the fuçk outta here, none of our damn business. The bible says train up a child in the way he/she should grow and when he/she grows they'll never depart from it. Your whole family caused this, if you had cautioned here earlier you won't come here to post shit.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:

Your cousin's sister is your cousin naa. Why not just say my cousin? The way people write these days though.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Zeel007: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:

Take her to a mountain of fire church for deliverance. Whether you like it or not, she demonically possess.

They will have to put her on fasting and prayer but she must be willing.

After the deliverance is conducted, you guys can take her to a therapist for counseling so as to have a reorientation of mind.

She will be fine after that
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by bluefilm: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:
Some of you should try to write better, stop giving people headache with your write up. Your sister's life is probably as messed up as your English.
However, I don't have anything to say to you, for all I care, most stories here are fake. You just cook up stories everyday on Nairaland to get attention, I wonder why though, because you can't enjoy the attention, since this is a faceless forum.

Guy you dey vex o.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by bluefilm: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2022
nighter:
Your cousin's sister is your cousin naa. Why not just say my cousin? The way people write these days sha.

Na Naija English be that.

Cousin sister. Cousin brother.

Nonsense. angry
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by od501: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:
Some of you should try to write better, stop giving people headache with your write up. Your sister's life is probably as messed up as your English.
However, I don't have anything to say to you, for all I care, most stories here are fake. You just cook up stories everyday on Nairaland to get attention, I wonder why though, because you can't enjoy the attention, since this is a faceless forum.

Oga...English is not from your village. If you can't read better tell the NL mod so they can add translation features. The English isn't perfect, but very comprehensible.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by od501: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2022
bigjackass:
nothing will happen. blood covenant is a mere superstition

Excuse me!! Are you even serious RN?
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Dybala11(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:
Eweeeeeee, your first statement is hilarious o. grin
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by od501: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi:

Tnks guy

Don't listen to this guy, I beg you. He is probably a kid that knows nothing about spirituality. Pursue that covenant part with all seriousness.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Gospel2Day: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:

What he wrote is simple enough for a primary school pupil to understand.
You may be the one who needs to improve your English comprehension skills.
It is wrong to come online and comment just to shame people for the way they write.
Be more polite and courteous in your remarks and comments.
Shalom.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Zonefree(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Avoid me undecided

You got no right over the sexuality of an individual
And you think you have every right to talk to me the way you like?

216... You remember this number?
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by colizee(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2022
A good D would do grin
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by LagosXYZ: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:

Why must you be baselessly negative towards this post? Everything you said is a reflection of your overrated thinking . You must really believe you're that intelligent to know what is real and what is fake.

If it doesn't resonate with your reality then you roll on and not do the same the thing you're accusing the writer for,i.e to get cheap attention from shallow minded people like yourself.

I find it rather absurd how you couldn't even realize how ignorant you can be even after stating this is a faceless app and the writer's motive couldn't have been solely for seeking attention.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Candidlady: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

And you think you have every right to talk to me the way you like?

216... You remember this number?

The only person associated with such number is currently inactive...

Him iknow but you idont...

°°°°your first line: I'd trample on your rights°°°°
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Lostchild(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2022
mbahdi

There is a male demon living inside her body. This evil spirit has connected her to lesbianism.

She need to be delivered first only if she desire to be delivered (freedom).

God and demon themself respect the free will of anyone.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by sleemomymy: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
3idiots:
ENGLISH TEACHER, WHY DON'T YOU JUST RESPOND TO THE MESSAGE AND LEAVE THE MESSENGER ALONE....... grin grin grin
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by azammi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
How do you know .
You have too much spiritual insight Sir which I admire. Please are you sure you won’t start a deliverance ministry soon, it can help a lot of people .
Lostchild:
mbahdi

There is a male demon living insde her body. This evil spirit has connected her to lesbianism.

She need to be delivered first only if she desire to be delivered (freedom).

God and demon themself respect the free will of anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2022
bluefilm:

Na Naija English be that.

Cousin sister. Cousin brother.

Nonsense. angry

Third time I'm seeing such on nairaland. It's amusing.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Zonefree(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:

The only person associated with such number is currently inactive...

Him iknow but you idont...

°°°°your first line: I'd trample on your rights°°°°
He's active but on a Freezone. You and your gender collided to report him.

You think so?
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Candidlady: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

He's active but on a Freezone. You and your gender collided to report him.

You think so?

cheesy

Igot nothing to do with his ban... Can't remember if ihave ever reported anyone on here...

It is a waste of time.!!!

Anyways you see him, tell him isaid she missed his madness
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Legendoo: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2022
Wokeness strike's again.

U never see something. Continue

Wereys
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Zonefree(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:

cheesy

Igot nothing to do with his ban... Can't remember if ihave ever reported anyone on here...

It is a waste of time.!!!

Anyways you see him, tell him isaid she missed his madness
You and that Bored berry got everything to do with his ban.

I don't think he'll be happy to hear you missed him, considering how unruly and evil you've been towards him.
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Candidlady: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You and that Bored berry got everything to do with his ban.

I don't think he'll be happy to hear you missed him, considering how unruly and evil you've been towards him.

Ahhhhh arya!!!

Tell him she is sorry .... And she will be on her best behaviour when it comes to anything concerning him smiley
Re: My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner by Zonefree(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Candidlady:

Ahhhhh arya!!!

Tell him she is sorry .... And she will be on her best behaviour when it comes to anything concerning him smiley
He said he's still processing your apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Who Stole From A Church Almost Beaten To Death In Lagos(picture) / Kaduna Notorious Murderer And Kidnapper Killed By Angry Mob - Graphic Photos / Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.