Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him (9249 Views)

Actor Saint Obi Dies At 57 / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by pepperdemzombie: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Are you mentally stable?
I think say na only me see am so. MTN Executive needs urgent 2k.
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by pepperdemzombie: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vinnie2000:
So Saint Obi has been married since 2006? And some ignorant folks have calling him chronic bachelor!
He married in his mid or late 40s after much pressure from his mother and the public, he married and divorced 2x to continue to be a bachelor, that's why he's called a Chronic Bachelor.
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by kingPhidel(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Go and do DNA fess. Something is fishy
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2022
pretydiva:

Na people like you no enter class one day. To read Na problem. She's an mtn executive. Try dey read next time
You're very slow and uneducated
An executive my foot, a mad woman who wants to poison to her husband, I'm not surprised, y'all are the same cursed gender of evil activities, hope you aren't married, if you are, send my condolences to your unfortunate lover

If you and your family aren't deranged psychopaths pls next time keep off my mention
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Are you mentally stable?
Hope your wife and kids if you have any hv been treated of their own severe insanity

If you and your family aren't deranged psychopaths, pls next time keep of my mention
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Digmygold:

I hope your mother is not Nigerian. If she is, then she's the most worthless animal alive and also birthed a dumb ass beast.
I sincerely hope your nigerian wife strangles and kills you
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Did you read that she is an MTN Executive before typing this rubbish?
What does being an executive hv to do with poisoning
You're deranged, I'm sure your weakass lineage are all cursed pussy worshippers
Keep off my mention if you ain't suffering from severe mental disorder
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Senomi:

Hope your wife and kids if you have any hv been treated of their own severe insanity

If you and your family aren't deranged psychopaths, pls next time keep of my mention

You're indeed unstable mentally. Stay away from me.
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by pretydiva(f): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2022
Senomi:

You're very slow and uneducated
An executive my foot, a mad woman who wants to poison to her husband, I'm not surprised, y'all are the same cursed gender of evil activities, hope you aren't married, if you are, send my condolences to your unfortunate lover

If you and your family aren't deranged psychopaths pls next time keep off my mention
The female gender cursed and evil? I guess that include your mom, sisters, wife and daughter/s to be??
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Digmygold: 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Senomi:

I sincerely hope my wife strangles and kills me

Amen. Me too. grin I am sure that your useless Nigerian mother who forgot to teach you manners strangled your church rat late father to death.
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Karemarealty288(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Love ends when popularity suffers injury......

Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by pepperdemzombie: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Senomi:

What does being an executive hv to do with poisoning? She doesn't need urgent 2k like my Oloriburuku mother.
You're deranged,you my unfortunate mother, I know your weakass lineage are all cursed pussy worshippers
Keep off my mention if you ain't suffering from severe mental disorder, you my dementia and miserable mother

Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by pepperdemzombie: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2022
Digmygold:

Amen. Me too. grin I am sure that your useless Nigerian mother who forgot to teach you manners strangled your church rat late father to death.

Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Exceed15: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Now he's Dead. If he was still alive some useless feminist will be shouting deadbeat father. So u see how some women can deny the father access to his children after separation. You will hear ,it is not children that offends him etc

Men if your wife is frustrating your efforts to see your kids Walk away and start afresh. Don't die with hpb struggling to see your children. At the right time things will become normal.
Re: Saint Obi To Divorce Wife After She Attempted Killing Him by Obierika(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23
LuQuLuQu:
He wants to cheat in peace but the wife nor gree that's why he say she wan kill am. Shioorrr

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miranda Kerr is so beautifullllllllllllllllll / Davido's Fan Base Remains Solid In Spite Of Controversies / Photos From Afonja Olaniyi(sanyeri) Wedding On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.