Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus (26552 Views)

15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by obedience4(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is Falling Apart,
But For Genuie Christians, Saved and washed in the Precious Blood of the Lamb, It’s Falling Perfectly into PLACE just as the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible says..

The Prophet Isaiah 17:1 of over 2500 yrs ago is at the Verge of Fulfillment .
The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

JESUS Christ is Coming!! Take your relationship with GOD very Serious..

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

70 years old man
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by chronique(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2022
bayelsa1son:
You are a typical Muslim wailing...When the terrorist country was killing other people u didn't complain to the west

I am no Muslim. I'm just a neutral person. No country should be allowed to invade and bomb another country. As we are criticizing Russia who claim to have a reason to do so, so should we criticize other countries who are doing so. We should never leave one aside and fight the other.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Geeman2006: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:
Those supporting the west would not see this and condemn it. If it was the other way round, all manner of comments would have flooded social media by now.

Dont mind them. Hypocrisy everywhere!!!
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Remman(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2022
cl0r0x:

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2022/02/24/677437/Israel-Syria-attack-
i support israel because this syrian people wants to destroy israel. Besides, if they have the guts, let them try to fight Israel as they did in the past. so, israel can get their revenge now.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by tctrills: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:
Those supporting the west would not see this and condemn it. If it was the other way round, all manner of comments would have flooded social media by now.
Syria is a terrorist nation and is at war with Israel so it's not wrong for Israel to fight its enemy
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2022
Gireiboy:

Is that not what Putin is trying to prevent in Ukraine and the whole world is condemning him. You guys are just hypocrites!

Brother why would you say that? Has anyone threaten to wipe Russia out of the world map?
Iran threantened openly to wipe Isreal out of the would map, this is the reason they are constantly attacked by Isreal indirectly.

Lebanon have Hamas which a sworn enemy of isreal, but isreal do not attack them, unless if rocket is lunch from there by the mischiefs, and you know isreal does not wast time replying.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Boss469(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

And yet the whole world fears Russia... I wonder how people think sometimes. Even the US isn't stupid to go into direct conflict with Russia. Shey putin has said anyone that interfere will collect their own share..
Let's see how the west will respond... not all these rubbish sanctions here and there

Bro is Ukraine a member of NATO? No

Make Putin try invade Estonia den e eye go clear
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:

I am no Muslim. I'm just a neutral person. No country should be allowed to invade and bomb another country. As we are criticizing Russia who claim to have a reason to do so, so should we criticize other countries who are doing so. We should never leave one aside and fight the other.

I just weak. I spoke against Israel in a thread earlier, and one fool thought I'm automatically a Muslim. All these foolish biased Christians in Nigeria sef. I don't know if they dont ever get tired of their one sided thinking
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by angelEmade: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2022
Kazeem47:
Hope Israel knew there are Russian sojas stationed in Syria? They should not mistakenly touch them o.
Russia dare not interfere...Israel no be beans ooo defeated five countries in six days. Study the 6 day war abeg
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2022
Boss469:

Bro is Ukraine a member of NATO? No

Make Putin try invade Estonia den e eye go clear

Does putin have a problem with Estonia.
When Russia attacked Georgia that is a NATO member did nato do anything.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by somehow: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

I understand and respect your view and i'm very much aware of what you posted.
But Putin have his own agenda, If not for America, putin would have invade or bully his neighboring countries to be under his countrol.
He is not happy that Soviet Union disintegrated and have been having this desire of bringing them back by peace or by force.

He has no right to invade Ukraine and is Just using NATO as excuse to. If he was in possesion of superior military power than US and China combined, he would have done more than Hitler.

Between Russia and America, who has caused more harm to the world in recent times?

Please give an honest answer.

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2022
somehow:

Between Russia and America, who has caused more harm to the world in recent times?

Please give an honest answer.

You have to be specific, and while at that, you should also tell me who have provided monitary help yearly to support countries.
And i'm very sure Nigeria use to receive such yearly which i think trump wanted to cancel. Can you tell me how many countries Russia have helped?
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Originalsly: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Israel attacks another country and the world is silent. Russia has its own troops at its own border and the world is condemning and taking actions. Hypocrites.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by greggng: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:

This situation are not the same the west is against Russia cos Russia is invading another country for no reason . Ukraine has no terrorist in her country neither do they sponsor terrorist act against Russia. But assad harbour terrorist who are against isteal interest. They sponsor terrorist who attack isreal . The law says chase terrorist to whatever destination they operate from. That was why Osama was killed in Pakistan and many of them have been killed in Syria. Untill those countries stop harbouring terrorist there by making their country axis of evil , they will continue to receive strike by well meaning countries
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by chronique(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

I just weak. I spoke against Israel in a thread earlier, and one fool thought I'm automatically a Muslim. All these foolish biased Christians in Nigeria sef. I don't know if they dont ever get tired of their one sided thinking

It's only akamu that most of them have in their head. I'm from a Christian family and have nothing to do with Islam. That doesn't mean I should not say the truth. Israel is not even a Christian country.

1 Like

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by NoGirlfriend: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
iramure:
This is the time the world will know that Africa has jesus. No bomb thrown into Africa will have effect.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by somehow: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

You have to be specific, and while at that, you should also tell me who have provided monitary help yearly to support countries.
And i'm very sure Nigeria use to receive such yearly which i think trump wanted to cancel. Can you tell me how many countries Russia have helped?

You didn't answer me though but please tell me, what monetary help are you talking about?

Go and check all the so called countries that got the "monetary help", what has become of them? The help doesn't come without the countries losing more.

Russia actually help defend territories of those who ask for help against this same NATO that's known to cause death and crisis all over the world.

Kindly answer my question above though.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by chronique(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
tctrills:
Syria is a terrorist nation and is at war with Israel so it's not wrong for Israel to fight its enemy

What makes Syria a terrorist nation?

1 Like

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by NoGirlfriend: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
iramure:
This is the time the world will know that Africa has jesus. No bomb thrown into Africa will have effect.
na wetin ya pastor tell you

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Blackdisciple(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm Ukraine and Russia for that side Syria and Israel for this side....

Na war just dey come small small oo
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by bigtt76(f): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by BabaIbo: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Lmao, I'm not a Muslim, dont know why you're insulting that religion. You asked on Palestinian embassy b4 1948. U tell me Israel's embassy b4 1948.
No nation comes to Israel in technology. You clearly dont know about uae, qatar, etc. U think it's by collecting war weapons from us that makes one great. All those Israel rubbish u wrote. They attacked a few Arab countries during their religious holiday and you are using it to make mouth. I have no business with Jews or arabs or whatever.

Just put it in ur skull that israel is just US stronghold in d middle east and nothing. Bullying your poor neighbor's and shouting for help whenever a teenager throws a stone at their tanks.
Like I said get ur brain out of ur ass and face reality.
Israel is nothing but a bully in d middle east
Keep quiet joor, for you to compare Israel with UAE, Qatar etc., shows that you're ignorant and as such deserves no further attention.

I wish that other guy can ignore you totally on this topic.

You're only being emotional, even a 5 years old kid can see it is obvious you're a head slammer.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2022
somehow:

You didn't answer me though but please tell me, what monetary help are you talking about?

Go and check all the so called countries that got the "monetary help", what has become of them? The help doesn't come without the countries losing more.

Russia actually help defend territories of those who ask for help against this same NATO that's known to cause death and crisis all over the world.

Kindly answer my question above though.

Please tell me which country russian helped defend against NATO if not Authoritarian country, i'm waiting.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by tctrills: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:

What makes Syria a terrorist nation?
Theyy have actually sponsored terrorism and the regime is one of the few to use chemical weapons on its citizens.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by somehow: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
BritishNaija:

Please tell me which country russian helped defend against NATO if not Authoritarian country, i'm waiting.

This to me is not fair.

You're not answering any of my questions.

Syria is currently being helped defend their territory against American-backed rebels.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
BabaIbo:
Keep quiet joor, for you to compare Israel with UAE, Qatar etc., shows that you're ignorant and as such deserves no further attention.

I wish that other guy can ignore you totally on this topic.

You're only being emotional, even a 5 years old kid can see it is obvious you're a head slammer.

Will u say Qatar and UAE are not better than Israel. Abi wat are u trying to say
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by RussellRutherfo: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:

Until you get Israel. You would understand why the World needs to support tiny Israel against most of these Islamic nations that first start the violence and cry to the media when Israel replies.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by tctrills: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Lmao, I'm not a Muslim, dont know why you're insulting that religion. You asked on Palestinian embassy b4 1948. U tell me Israel's embassy b4 1948.
No nation comes to Israel in technology. You clearly dont know about uae, qatar, etc. U think it's by collecting war weapons from us that makes one great. All those Israel rubbish u wrote. They attacked a few Arab countries during their religious holiday and you are using it to make mouth. I have no business with Jews or arabs or whatever.

Just put it in ur skull that israel is just US stronghold in d middle east and nothing. Bullying your poor neighbor's and shouting for help whenever a teenager throws a stone at their tanks.
Like I said get ur brain out of ur ass and face reality.
Israel is nothing but a bully in d middle east
If you know your history, you would know that the US became Israel's main source of weapons after the 1967 six days war. Isreal proved itself from 1948 to 1967 without the US on their side. The Arab world with oil and bigger armies could not overcome little Israel
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
somehow:

This to me is not fair.

You're not answering any of my questions.

Syria is currently being helped defend their territory against American-backed rebels.

Please if you are specific i will answer because, i like to pinpoint my answers.

You can see the double standard now; Russian Helping the Government of Syria against Rebels( Syria Citizens that demands a change in Government during the Arab Uprising), While recognizing and funding a Rebel group in Ukraine.
Brother how do you view that double standard?
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by BabaIbo: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Will u say Qatar and UAE are not better than Israel. Abi wat are u trying to say

Stop being dumb please.

There is difference between importing technological advancements OR others innovations and building your own.

I don't need to explain the above to you.

If care is not taken you will also place them above countries like Japan.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by chronique(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
tctrills:

Theyy have actually sponsored terrorism and the regime is one of the few to use chemical weapons on its citizens.

The Syrian government vehemently denied that report and accused the American funded rebels of doing that just to whip up public sentiment against the government.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by RussellRutherfo: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Just so people of the world know, America (the gigantic hypocrite) and UN doesn't care about you and I, the Arabs, Africans etc.

But righteousness, the transgender prophet of doom wouldn't see this.

A child abuser prophet follower trying so hard to rework the narrative. Wait until you get to Israel and see so many Arab Muslims more free in Israel than in Hamas controlled Areas where even Hamas kills Arab children Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RAF Typhoon Jets Intercept Russian Bombers Flying North Of Scotland / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? / 16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.