Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus (26551 Views)

15 Killed As Israeli Strike Hits Gaza UN School / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria / 200 Ukranian Special Forces, Soldiers Killed By Russian Air Strikes (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
somehow:

You see.

Are my questions about Putin? You are not conversing.

I said be specific.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Acidosis(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Its Clear that Nato is a Toothless Bulldog, They Can Only Attack Poor Vulnerable
Arab & Africa Countries . Let them attack Russia and they will Regret For The Rest of Their Lives

LMAO. grin You guys overrate Russia too much. Hollywood has messed up our reasoning.

1 Like

Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by BabaIbo: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

You are the dumbest person I've meet on this nairaland.
You're seriously asking me what innovation UAE has.
Try turning a desert into an oasis.

You're d ignorant biased shit head for not knowing what UAE and other Arab countries have.

Your statement of strongest Visa is false
Whereas Kuwait has the strongest currency in the world.

You're just biased cause of ur religion. Aside from religious tourism which opportunity does Israel have..how many Nigerians go to Israel to look for jobs. Be deceiving yourself there.

UAE, QATAR, KUWAIT, OMAR, SAUDI ARABIA are far better countries than israel

US has better technology and all that... but Norway is still a far better country than us

You're very stu pid o.

Wait, what is the economic value of Kuwait's currency outside their shore?
How many country/economy accept or trade in it like they do with Dollar?
You over mu mu o, it is one thing to peg a currency's value at a point, it is another thing for it to be accepted in the outside world.

So turning a desert into whatever you called it is the innovation we are arguing about here?
So when people build or develop their land, you call it an innovation that can be enjoyed by people all over the world?
FYI, that is under architectural innovation(which others have done in the past) and every country can do that as long as they have the money and their is no "Nigeria's level of corruption or other highly corrupt countries" there to embezzle the money and again they imported people to do that for them, it wasn't their own doings, but guy ehn, you be fo ol, is that the innovation you were comparing Israel's innovations with?

We were talking about innovations such as electricity, cars, planes, security system/technological advancements, health related findings/cures, etc.
A good example is the iron dome, which another country may decide to copy/replicate tomorrow, innovations by Jews and so on.
We are talking about transferring innovation, mu mu is talking about another thing.
Norway is not a better country, it only have a better GDP, stop showcasing your daftness here please.
You and your type know that if given opportunity to 1 million Nigeria youths to choose between Norway and US, over 95% will choose US.

Ordinary google-checking would have saved you from disgracing yourself.
I'm done with you, you don't have any reasonable thing to type, just trash upon trash.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Iamnotfearyou: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Its Clear that Nato is a Toothless Bulldog, They Can Only Attack Poor Vulnerable
Arab & Africa Countries . Let them attack Russia and they will Regret For The Rest of Their Lives
Imagine your thoughts,there are rules of engagement and unlike power drunk Putin,Nato will follow those guidelines to the last and I assure you will be among those that will be begging Nato to pitty Russia
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

You're very stu pid o.

Wait, what is the economic value of Kuwait's currency outside their shore?
How many country/economy accept or trade in it like they do with Dollar?
You over mu mu o, it is one thing to peg a currency's value at a point, it is another thing for it to be accepted in the outside world.

So turning a desert into whatever you called it is the innovation we are arguing about here?
So when people build or develop their land, you call it an innovation that can be enjoyed by people all over the world?
FYI, that is under architectural innovation(which others have done in the past) and every country can do that as long as they have the money and their is no "Nigeria's level of corruption or other highly corrupt countries" there to embezzle the money and again they imported people to do that for them, it wasn't their own doings, but guy ehn, you be fo ol, is that the innovation you were comparing Israel's innovations with?

We were talking about innovations such as electricity, cars, planes, security system/technological advancements, health related findings/cures, etc.
A good example is the iron dome, which another country may decide to copy/replicate tomorrow, innovations by Jews and so on.
We are talking about transferring innovation, mu mu is talking about another thing.
Norway is not a better country, it only have a better GDP, stop showcasing your daftness here please.
You and your type know that if given opportunity to 1 million Nigeria youths to choose between Norway and US, over 95% will choose US.

Ordinary google-checking would have saved you from disgracing yourself.
I'm done with you, you don't have any reasonable thing to type, just trash upon trash.

You are really stupid
Even Americans would rather choose Norway than America. Be allowing Hollywood to deceive you. You useless piece of shit.
U complain of google search.. u search best places to live in.

U say iron dome, that is just an anti missile defense system which many advances country have.. Israel always use their own that's why it's considered the best.. do u think us or russia or china dont have theirs..

You are a bigger fool for arguing blindly.
Do ur own research b4 comin online to spew rubbish.

You say norway is not s better country it's just higher GDP.
Is there gun violence in norway
Is there systematic racism in Norway
America that Is constantly ridiculed for being a third world country in a developed country.
Fyi, Donald Trump was even complaining that why do people from Norway not migrate to us..you should ave seen d reactions.. why would someone leave grace to grass..
I blame myself for arguing with an illiterate like urself who doesn't even know what oasis means.

Whether u like it or not
UAE >>israel
Norway >> USA
I'm not gonna reply your stupid ass again.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Antoeni(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Let's wait until then
Iamnotfearyou:

Imagine your thoughts,there are rules of engagement and unlike power drunk Putin,Nato will follow those guidelines to the last and I assure you will be among those that will be begging Nato to pitty Russia
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Elidrisy20: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Where America?
Una eyes no dey see this one abi?
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by BabaIbo: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

You are really stupid
Even Americans would rather choose Norway than America. Be allowing Hollywood to deceive you. You useless piece of shit.
U complain of google search.. u search best places to live in.

U say iron dome, that is just an anti missile defense system which many advances country have.. Israel always use their own that's why it's considered the best.. do u think us or russia or china dont have theirs..

You are a bigger fool for arguing blindly.
Do ur own research b4 comin online to spew rubbish.

You say norway is not s better country it's just higher GDP.
Is there gun violence in norway
Is there systematic racism in Norway
America that Is constantly ridiculed for being a third world country in a developed country.
Fyi, Donald Trump was even complaining that why do people from Norway not migrate to us..you should ave seen d reactions.. why would someone leave grace to grass..
I blame myself for arguing with an illiterate like urself who doesn't even know what oasis means.

Whether u like it or not
UAE >>israel
Norway >> USA
I'm not gonna reply your stupid ass again.

I have forgotten you are a ZONE B.

Anyway, I forgive myself for arguing with you, knowing trashes have filled your brain borne out of hatred for US.

GTFOOMM!
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by frog12: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
these SYRIANS are just DULL. how can you allow israel to attack you all the time grin grin grin
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by blacknoir: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This event is a great news because it’s the fulfillment of the word of God through John in the book of revelation

This is the beginning of the new world order

Russia will be invaded and Putin will be disposed

The king of the north will depose 3 kings

This is just the beginning

Hallelujah, your salvation is near o Judah

I don't think what u are saying is right. In the bible Russia will form an alliance with the enemies of isreal and will invade isreal through the north.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by LIONSABRE(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wait,do you guys want to start your own too?
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by tctrills: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:

Look, anything America is involved in, I can't trust what they say. We've seen how they led the whole world to believing that Sadam and Ghadafi were demons that wanted to destroy the world only for us to find out we were fed so much lies. So anywhere that there is war and America is involved, I take anything they say with a pinch of salt. I can never trust them to be telling the truth.
I don't depend on one source for my news. Al Jazeera, DW, and many other sources are not America. Even among the American networks, I get my news from a wild source.
And as a Law, I never trust dictators.
I am not a fan of the US wars but clearly, they have been the best world power ever. Under their reign, the entire world has never been more peaceful.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by drlateef: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
The chosen people at it again. If truly they are chosen, then their god must be a cruel unjust and tyrannical god not worth worshipping.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
tctrills:

I don't depend on one source for my news. Al Jazeera, DW, and many other sources are not America. Even among the American networks, I get my news from a wild source.
And as a Law, I never trust dictators.
I am not a fan of the US wars but clearly, they have been the best world power ever. Under their reign, the entire world has never been more peaceful.

Peaceful?
I'm sure a Libyan, Haitian, Iraqi and at least citizens of 30 other countries will have a different opinion
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
BabaIbo:

I have forgotten you are a ZONE B.

Anyway, I forgive myself for arguing with you, knowing trashes have filled your brain borne out of hatred for US.

GTFOOMM!

Stupid fool, be arguing blindly. It will be d end of you
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by caracas: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Antoeni:
Olodos every where
This is the beginning of the end of Russia as a world power......
An invasion of Russia by NATO n the US is imminent .....
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by tctrills: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Peaceful?
I'm sure a Libyan, Haitian, Iraqi and at least citizens of 30 other countries will have a different opinion
It depends on how far you go in human history. the US is not the first world power but the best so far. remember not too long ago, the USSR was a world power, you could research their atrocities in eastern Europe. The US is not perfect but they have been at the forefront of real change, global peace, and the rights of man than any other country in the world and they have the receipts to prove it.
They have liberated more countries than any other nation. They have been more of a positive force in the world.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by bigcasava1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
tctrills:

It depends on how far you go in human history. the US is not the first world power but the best so far. remember not too long ago, the USSR was a world power, you could research their atrocities in eastern Europe. The US is not perfect but they have been at the forefront of real change, global peace, and the rights of man than any other country in the world and they have the receipts to prove it.
They have liberated more countries than any other nation. They have been more of a positive force in the world.

I know.. but the us has never liberated any country.. if u could give me any example I would appreciate
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by bigcasava1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by tctrills: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

I know.. but the us has never liberated any country.. if u could give me any example I would appreciate
The entire western Europe in ww2. South Korea.
Taiwan to a great extent.
The entire eastern Europe from communism.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by caye(m): 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

This event is a great news because it’s the fulfillment of the word of God through John in the book of revelation

This is the beginning of the new world order

Russia will be invaded and Putin will be disposed

The king of the north will depose 3 kings

This is just the beginning

Hallelujah, your salvation is near o Judah

Methamphetamine is not good for your health.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by caye(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
Let me react!
GOD BLESS ISRAEL

Idiotic Africans!
So easy to notice the house niggers: they love and worship their oppressors, while hating those who look like them.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by suicidesheep: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
tctrills:

The entire western Europe in ww2. South Korea.
Taiwan to a great extent.
The entire eastern Europe from communism.

Americans only helped in western Europe they didn't do it alone.. American cant take credit for that

Also Taiwan might be invaded soon.. I dont china will let Taiwan go that easily
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by tctrills: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
suicidesheep:

Americans only helped in western Europe they didn't do it alone.. American cant take credit for that

Also Taiwan might be invaded soon.. I dont china will let Taiwan go that easily
I never said they did it alone but why shouldn't we give them credit for what that did.
About Taiwan, I am not talking about what could happen in the future, I am looking at what has been done in the past.
And you forgot south Korea
I am not sure that I added Kuwait to the list of countries rescued by the US
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Awesometouch1: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Antoeni:
So you think Russia can stand NATO?

Give Germany alone reason to prepare for military confrontation with Russia and see how quickly Russia will go down.

Russia is watching its steps carefully. They know NATO won't get involved and they won't dare do anything that'll bring them into direct conflict with NATO.
Let the invade a NATO nation and see how their defeat will be quick and swift.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by jsancho(m): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2022
◄ Matthew 24:7 ► Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by NairaMaster1(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gireiboy:

Nope, they are their to protect Russian military bases.

Adamawa boy. Boko haram don finish your area and you still the lick Buhari ass.
Re: 3 Syrian Soldiers Killed As Israeli Warplanes Attack Syrian Capital, Damascus by Gireiboy(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
NairaMaster1:

Adamawa boy. Boko haram don finish your area and you still the lick Buhari ass.
You know nothing my friend, under Johnadaft the entire northern senatorial zone is under BH, but under Buhari BH has been relegated to the LCB and reduced to mere criminals, we the people of NE will always appreciate Buhari's government. Besides, i'm Atiku's boy wink i just do not subscribe to politics of bitterness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

RAF Typhoon Jets Intercept Russian Bombers Flying North Of Scotland / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? / 16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.