Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him (52866 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / Nigerian Military Threatens People Hiding Information About Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
I am not surprised!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Ahmeduana(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
The Apple has never fall far from the tree!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by AntiMen: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
This useless street urchin that my aunt( Aunty Fausat) reduced herself to following his father everywhere he goes because of fame and power....

Aunty Fausat if you're seeing this, you're a disgrace to the Ghanni's family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by FaceTanke: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
King of which west abi waste
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
The idiot doesn't even know the distinct and glaring difference between 'Gunner' and 'Goner'!

Nigga should make better use of his Father's Abi Lagos money in becoming a better man than his dad instead of begging for attention.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by MARKone(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nigeria Police is Sooooooo Useeeeelessss!!

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Emekaonline: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
A snippet of what will happen when the king of agbero and thuggery (PEEING THIFNUBU) becomes president (GOD FORBID)

And what will be the result if Obi Pandora and his killing spree with the terrorist Kanu's Ipob becomes the president of Nigeria? As we write, many killings are going on in your land by Kanu boys which is not happening in Lagos state
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by IreneJane: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Na Tinubu allow this agbero get mouth and now his useless son has mind to make threats

Rilwan auxiliary is doing more than that here in ibadan , if you overtake his car you are in trouble, you horn , you talk after reckless driving and all sort , you are in trouble , they will beat the hell out of you

6 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Yankee101: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na you go gone

Nonsense

Once Tinubu is dealt with you and your dad will be swept off

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Bigfishlee45(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
it can only happen in a no man's land, a mega shitty where agberoism is celebrated. come EAST & try that dangerous stunt.

nonsense and spineless lagosians!
whats the difference btw Lagos and East?
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by tenpipsperday: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Let nobody tell me that this one shocked o

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by abbey621(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
90% of Nairalanders have said same or worse.......don't be hypocrites! Only reason most of y'all sound liing like a broken record is because you know he can actually back it up due to his father's status and that my friend is the koko, how can a bloody tout have so much? It ain't fair grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Emekaonline: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Angelfrost:
The idiot doesn't even know the distinct and glaring difference between 'Gunner' and 'Goner'!

How will he know when many Kanu ESN boys are killing spree in Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
he's in dungeon where I kept him.

I'll send you there if you insult me angry

Hello baby
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by bestpunterever: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
it can only happen in a no man's land, a mega shitty where agberoism is celebrated. come EAST & try that dangerous stunt.

nonsense and spineless lagosians!
it's in your blood, chestbeating oshi
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Splitmind: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
You fools on the internet need to watch what you say.
I know that boy very well and you will collect. cheesy

You have been warned!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Emekaonline: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
Na Tinubu allow this agbero get mouth and now his useless son has mind to make threats

And who allows the Killing spree going on in the East by Ipob terrorist wing if not Kanu their terrorist leader?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Arysexy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is d nonsense Tinubu wants to entrench nationwide if per adventure he gets to the Presidency (God forbid)

Imagine son of a tout being served by our tax money paid police?

Make una open una eye with this yeye tifnubu silly aspiration

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Emekaonline:

How will he know when many Kanu ESN boys are killing spree in Igbo land.

Okay... When you can correlate your response with my post, then mention me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Alusiizizi(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/2/know-youre-at-risk-mc-oluomos-son-threatens-those-who-post-negative-things-about-him.html

"you are a gunner." And I thought this idi0t went to university. The only thing sillier looking than a man chasing his own shadow is a man making empty threats at his own shadow.

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
A snippet of what will happen when the king of agbero and thuggery (PEEING THIFNUBU) becomes president (GOD FORBID)

Yet you support a Mikano rogue for president... You are worse than Tinubu!!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by 9iceprince(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Golan007:
Why are you posting negative things about him in the first place?
The only reasonable comment so far...who will be happy if negative things are posted about them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Emekaonline: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Like father like son

Tout

His father is the tout to tinubu. Now imagine what this stupid boy will do should Tinubu becomes president and his tout father made a minister

Shame of a nation

Going by the level of killing going in the East by Kanu's terrorist gang, I cannot imagine what will happen if their promoter Obi Pandora becomes the president. They will wipe out the entire East for good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by West2019(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
animal in the bush

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Aaaoo: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2022
Moferere:
The song of a thug is a thug.
If you like send him to Havard, he remains a thug.

The madness is in his blood

Son, you mean... And that is a very poor generalization.

A lot of thugs have produced law abiding, upstanding citizens, while there are thugs sired by gentlemen of the cloth.
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Therri: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
How do I handle a content creator who has received full payment but refuse to do my job.
It's been 24days now. She's not taking my calls and not replying my messages.
Do I drag her on Instagram and get a court notice for bridge of contract?
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yet you support a Mikano rogue for president... You are worse than Tinubu!!!
Tinubu WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Bigfishlee45:

whats the difference btw Lagos and East?

Help me ask the hypocrite!!!
Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Emekaonline:

And what will be the result if Obi Pandora and his killing spree with the terrorist Kanu's Ipob becomes the president of Nigeria? As we write, many killings are going on in your land by Kanu boys which is not happening in Lagos state
AGBERO SUPPORTER... EVERYONE IS IBO TO YOU ILLITERATE THUGS

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him by Emekaonline: 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Yankee101:
Na you go gone

Nonsense

Once Tinubu is dealt with you and your dad will be swept off

Many of you will be swept off as soon as Kanu is taken out of the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.