Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) (52844 Views)

Former President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf Buhari Spotted In London / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yusuf Buhari came to visit his second daddy today.

108 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Father and son

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by inoki247: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Abi himself go lobby for appointment even if na Okada Park appointment since he like driving Okada up nd down shocked shocked shocked

326 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
I am BATified

311 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
inoki247:
Abi himself go lobby for appointment even if na Okada Park appointment since he like driving Okada up nd down shocked shocked shocked

You go like vawulence well well for this life cheesy

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by successmatters(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Going to persuade him to consider stepping down instead of disgrcing himself upandan

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by MonkeyMods(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
And why is he hiding those hands?

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by izzou(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
To be big man no easy at all..

You need to be gorgeously dressed every single time.

I can't imagine myself dressed like that in my house.

Everytime Agbada, native, corporate. Dem dey try abeg

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
He should collect plenty money from the Lagos thief. It is easy to collect money from a desperate thief looking for approval. We already know how Tinubu will wail at the end.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Kestolove(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
its yoruba turn, we no sabi any igbo person

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
izzou:

And to be poor man is better I guess ??

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Two confused sets of people

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
They are just fooling themselves.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
V

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Dapson73(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Asiwaju, the man wey sabi road.

The incoming GCFR himself.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Voting Tinubu Is Like Commiting Suicide, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime. Take a Minute to Read and Have a Rethink

Some Nigerians don't believe poison can kill until they taste it. We don't wish Nigerians such fate but we have lost a lot of innocent Nigerians to bad leadership. But if you survive Buhari regime, hunger does not kill you, frustration doesn't kill you, bandits don't kill you, unknown gunmen don't kill you and you still want to vote another disaster like Tinubu, you're ungrateful to God for saving you from death. In this 2023 election, God has given you life or death, choose the one you like.
Remember, we warned against voting Buhari who was sold to Nigerians on the pretexts of integrity, prudence and sterness. Tinubu has none, no integrity or prudence but rogue criminality and dangerous desperation because he is sick and dying. Any desperate person can kill people for anything. Don't be the one to die for Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
We're warning you because the people who have died never knew they would die. The People who were kidnapped never knew it would happen to them. Learn from the past mistakes and correct tomorrow. Don't make a decision that will end the lives of other Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise. Obi/Datti Ticket represents peace, equity, honesty and bright future for all no Nigerians. Don't gaslight Nigeria because of tribalism and religion. Use your PVC to make a difference. Our children must have a Nigeria devoid of hate and rude deaths.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by KingKO22: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
The people that matters already aligning with the next president grin

Failure peoples of laborer party should start anticipating life after 2023 failure

Labor in vain people of Pandora Obituary should come and wail for us grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by JASONjnr(m): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
He should get close to a drug Barron to inherit something as his father promised never to leave any inheritance for him and his other siblings....

He is already embracing the fact that he will get filled up with Agbado and Cassava....

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by trutharena: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
IPOB obituary supporters will be so bitter how.

I want to see better synergy between Seyi Tinubu and Yusuf Buhari.

239 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by KingKO22: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Voting Tinubu Is Like Commiting Suicide, You May Not Survive The Evil Regime. Take a Minute to Read and Have a Rethink

Some Nigerians don't believe poison can kill until they taste it. We don't wish Nigerians such fate. We have lost a lot of innocent Nigerians to bad leadership. But if you survive Buhari regime, hunger does not kill you, frustration doesn't kill you, bandits don't kill you, unknown gunmen don't kill you and you still want to vote another disaster like Tinubu, you're ungrateful to God for saving from death. In this 2023 election, God has given you life or death, choose the one you like.
Remember, we warned against voting Buhari who was sold to Nigerians on the pretexts of integrity, prudence and sterness. Tinubu has none, no integrity or prudence but rogue criminality and dangerous desperation because he is sick and dying. Any desperate person can kill people for anything. Don't be the one to die for Tinubu's graveyard ambition.
We're warning you because the people who have died never knew they would die. The People who were kidnapped never knew it would happen to them. Learn from the past mistakes and correct tomorrow. Don't make a decision that end the lives of other Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise. Obi/Datti Ticket represents peace, equity, honesty and bright future for all no Nigerians. Don't gaslight Nigeria because of tribalism and religion. Use your PVC to make a difference. Our children must have a Nigeria devoid of hate and rude deaths.
The evil regime in Lagos that made all the Nyamirins from cannibal republic trooping into Lagos for survival

If they born you Nyamirin well. Come out on Monday and you will understand the true meaning of evil regime.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Pigs and idiots will not like this

22 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Ventura1: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Handiwork of Aisha....

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by 1nice(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu does not have good home training and he lack common sense.
This Tinubu is controlled by his conceit and arrogance.

Tinubu is a greedy man and a liar with evil motives.

9 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Always looking for validation ........so te they send you invalid Bishops.... better start campaigning and tell us what you got to offer.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by yyba: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Oya Igbos miscreants how must is yusuf buhari shoes ?

7 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by kenedy175(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
People will say looks don't matter.

Tinubu doesn't look presidential at all. He lacks that charisma and carriage which is very important for a president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by GloriousGbola: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2022
izzou:

You don't have to be, but if Tinubu appears in any non big man gear, the antibat (joker) brigade will jump on the picture and splatter it all over the net complete with all sorts of vile memes

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by techWriter3: 3:13am On Jul 23, 2022
I dewan BATified
Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by excomarow(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Mr Yusuf go Cash out... No Time.

At all, at all N100m must fallout

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by dyera(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2022
I urge everyone to vote Bola Tinubu for president, because after Fulani it is the turn of the Yoruba to rule Nigeria. The Yoruba and Fulani are the only ones with the right to rule Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) by Newyorkitis(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Did he come by road?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Kneels Down To Greet Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Buhari's Doctors Advise Him Not To Return To Nigeria For Now - Sahara Reporters / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.