Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons (40527 Views)

Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts / Volodymyr Zelenskyy: Ukraine Left Alone To Fight Russia, 137 Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Roma10: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
Moral lesson
Go and die like a rat grin
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Toktee(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Who tell you say coalition dey fight?
You have no idea.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Toktee(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
internet:

U dey sleep, guy wake up
Russian police detain more than 100 people at anti-war protests, monitoring group says
Russian police have detained at least 167 people at anti-war protests held in cities throughout the country, protest monitoring group OVD-Info says.

The group said demonstrations had been staged in 24 different locations, including in the capital, Moscow.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Mccullum: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
GeneralPula:

You no nothing..

You don’t underrate any country when it comes to war..

No be by who start ham oo

Not in the case of Russia and Ukraine, even the West won't intervein due to the fear of nuclear warfare.

Ukrainian President will agree to negotiate sooner or later prior to fear of destruction of many things.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by mauchiz: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin is a devil, I just found out.
I never knew there were president Buhari is better than.

God will punish putin for the people he killed today.

Nobody wants war, everyone is just recovering from coronavirus pandemic, which war is bigger than coronavirus? That putin did not have conscience to start war today.
Putin is a disgrace to world leaders.
Useless president.
I prefer Buhari to Putin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by planetx: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
PENISgod:
I swear if Ukraine just mistakenly announce that they are willing to offer permanent citizenship to foreigners and asylum seekers who are willing to fight for Ukraine in the Ukrainian army heen, I swear I will be willing to go by any means possible. And the way thousands of Africans will start to troop to that country, even Russian go fear sef.
Ukraine is a poverty stricken shithole, their citizenship and permanent residence is useless. You are not ready to die to remove your corrupt senseless leaders it is oyinbo problem you want to go and die over. Russia fear a bunch of African mercenaries? You make a good comedian.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by donforeign: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Baba fight bandits, boko haram, unknown gunmen and kidnappers first
9jeria give us weapon to fight
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Iphone5: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
PENISgod:
I swear if Ukraine just mistakenly announce that they are willing to offer permanent citizenship to foreigners and asylum seekers who are willing to fight for Ukraine in the Ukrainian army heen, I swear I will be willing to go by any means possible. And the way thousands of Africans will start to troop to that country, even Russian go fear sef.

grin grin grin angry
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by bigcasava1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
We will start our own here against some nuisance .
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by gowaga68: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tell him o.

Vietnam comes to mind . In another case Russia isn't a war monger country like the mentioned countries.

GeneralPula:

You no nothing..

You don’t underrate any country when it comes to war..

No be by who start ham oo

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Masterito(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
It will not be easy for Russia. Remember Russia was in charge of Afghanistan but we're losing too many service men. I see the scenerio happening here.
kingthreat:
When Russia takes over, this one is planning to escape to UK. Surrender your arms. You cannot win Russia.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
moralistic:
you well at all ? which arms ? Surrender to who ? do you know the matter at hand or you just want to type because you have data ? Do you think this is a boko haram thing ?

This is 21st century.... No suverign State can bully another suverign State ....

How do I explain to you that russia is playing the wrong card with her decisions ...

Putin is playing a rigorous and aggressive foreign policy because of his military strength, why invade another country just because you have more military than them. It is childish and undiplomatic in this 21st century..?

Do you think nigeria can invade CHAD just because will have more military capabilities than CHAD ?

Yes nigeria can invade CHAD but it will end in tears for nigeria because the super powers will surely retaliate

You're crying like a scared puppy. Look forget all your sentimental crap. The stronger defeats the weaker. The allies cannot risk their army, economy because of Ukraine. You have been biatch crying in your comment and failed to tell me how Russia would be stopped. Yes I have data and I can send 12 months subscription to your entire family members if they drop their number.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Masterito(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine is not a NATO member. UK and US can only join the war when their people request they help Ukraine militarily. Russia is one man show it like US and UK where the house must vote.
VEHINTOLAR:

What is stopping that US and UK to quickly come and defend Ukraine now before it is too late ? Some of you guys here are just too funny !
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:

You're crying like a scared puppy. Look forget all your sentimental crap. The stronger defeats the weaker. The allies cannot risk their army, economy because of Ukraine. You have been biatch crying in your comment and failed to tell me how Russia would be stopped. Yes I have data and I can send 12 months subscription to your entire family members if they drop their number.
childish..

https://www.nairaland.com/7002446/more-than-150-senior-russian
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by shegra58: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:
When Russia takes over, this one is planning to escape to UK. Surrender your arms. You cannot win Russia.
And Russia cannot win the world
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
moralistic:
childish..

https://www.nairaland.com/7002446/more-than-150-senior-russian

150 out of thousands must be an achievement to you.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by mvem(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
In this case, it's either kill or be killed. So why stay like a chicken waiting to be slaughtered before you act?

Also the sanctions being put together by EU and the US is quite comprehensive.... It places ban on all Russian government workers....it could even go as far as their citizens.

Russia would be completed isolated from the world.... and the biggest losers will be the Russian oligarchs, most of whom have various businesses aboard..... They may later turn against Putin.

Below are the separatist Putin have been arming to cause mayhem in Ukraine.

This picture was when they shot down a passenger plane carrying over 250 people with no survivors.... You can see no single remorse.... Even posing with the carcass of the plane.
as if Russia didn't see all these sanctions coming. You think Russia doesn't hold Europe on the neck?...Russia supplies like 40% of their Gas and Oil and oversees strategic routes....Russia planned for this very well...I am no Putin supporter but that Guy is very intelligent and one of the most savvy leaders we have in the world

2 Likes

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
shegra58:

But USA can win the world in your masturbation fantasies.

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by mvem(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
shegra58:
you think US and Europe will fight with Russia?...Highest na sanctions. US that says it will protect Ukraine where are they now?...Germany and UK etc are just moving for sanctions. None will go for military actions...these countries know what they are doing and will prevent any direct military confrontation. I pity Ukraine sha...

1 Like

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Lumig: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
ogododo:

Russia no fit kill coalition.
Russia has its own coalition, oga cheesy
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:

150 out of thousands must be an achievement to you.
...oh...you still don't understand English ? Your problems are way more than I thought....

The headline said " MORE THAN 150" ..you mean I need to explain what "MORE THAN" means ? ....you may need to see a psychiatrist...am done. Bye
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kponkedenge(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
mvem:
as if Russia didn't see all these sanctions coming. You think Russia doesn't hold Europe on the neck?...Russia supplies like 40% of their Gas and Oil and oversees strategic routes....Russia planned for this very well...I am no Putin supporter but that Guy is very intelligent and one of the most savvy leaders we have in the world

The thing is: Europe can do without him, but he can't do without Europe.

The people hard hit would be his oligarchs, many of whom have choice properties and foreign accounts round the world.

The UK just gave life ban to Chelsea's owner, as well as the owners of Everton and Bournemouth.

You may claim it wont have much effect on Putin, but if his oligarchs turn on him when their pockets begin to dry up, it will be very bad.

A few years ago, US tried to flip one of Putin's closet oligarch, named Deripaska on him. According to what I read about the guy, he's in charge of the day to day meals Putin eats.

Now, just imagine that kind of person turns on Putin?
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Navalsadiq(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
Whites fighting whites.i thought this only happens in Africa

But can I get visa to Ukraine at least hunger no go catch man pikin
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by VEHINTOLAR: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Masterito:
Ukraine is not a NATO member. UK and US can only join the war when their people request they help Ukraine militarily. Russia is one man show it like US and UK where the house must vote.

Did they just realise now that Ukraine is not a NATO member 'cause both the US and UK promised heaven and earth to defend Ukraine in the event of any Russian attack or aggression ? Are you even following what is going on in Ukraine because I don't know how else you want the Ukrainian government to request for help other than what the country's President has been doing ?

Come to think of it,what do you guys even think will happen if NATO + US decide to defend Ukraine ? You think Putin's Russia will surrender or that they will defeat Russia ? I repeat,some of you guys are quite funny ! You have no idea about the actual military capacity and capability of the Russian federation. Biden or any other President of the United States will never risk nuclear attacks on New York,Alaska ,Washington etc just to defend Ukraine or any other interests except core American interest that is critical to its survival !

My point is that even if NATO and America decide to defend Ukraine, it is not going to be a winnable war for either side.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by kingthreat(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
moralistic:
...oh...you still don't understand English ? Your problems are way more than I thought....

The headline said " MORE THAN 150" ..you mean I need to explain what "MORE THAN" means ? ....you may need to see a psychiatrist...am done. Bye

If I have problems, you have a disaster.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by TobiAbuja: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Some clueless comments. This is not Nigeria - Ukrainians are fiercely patriotic and will take up arms.
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Masterito(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Man shut up. US didn't promise any shit. They only promised sanctions. Most of you called US intelligence on Russia invasion propaganda. If you had promised Ukraine military support, Russia won't date to invade.
VEHINTOLAR:

Did they just realise now that Ukraine is not a NATO member 'cause both the US and UK promised heaven and earth to defend Ukraine in the event of any Russian attack or aggression ? Are you even following what is going on in Ukraine because I don't know how else you want the Ukrainian government to request for help other than what the country's President has been doing ?

Come to think of it,what do you guys even think will happen if NATO + US decide to defend Ukraine ? You think Putin's Russia will surrender or that they will defeat Russia ? I repeat,some of you guys are quite funny ! You have no idea about the actual military capacity and capability of the Russian federation. Biden or any other President of the United States will never risk nuclear attacks on New York,Alaska ,Washington etc just to defend Ukraine or any other interests except core American interest that is critical to its survival !

My point is that even if NATO and America decide to defend Ukraine, it is not going to be a winnable war for either side.

Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by danhans(m): 7:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
kingthreat:

Baba fight bandits, boko haram, unknown gunmen and kidnappers first
I wonder for nigerians they no fit solve their problem na Russia own de dem talk
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by Privatepart00: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
Spandau:

Do you know that Israel is ready to take out Iran. Syria is currently being bombed by them

Israel is ready to take out Iran ? How many years ? Let Israel strike Iran is something the Iranians has been wishing all their life . Israel that has forgotten what Hezbollah did to them in 2006 war .
They should strike let’s see what Iran will do .
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by brandsoncharlie: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

What are you saying man ? You "didn't see anyone that day ........blah,blah,blah " ! How is it my business if you stupidly assume you're the only one on planet earth who believed that Russia would attack Ukraine ? Mtchew,some of these childish characters one often comes across on NL can be quite irritating !
Go and tell your father he's stupid not me.
Raising your tone as if you are cursed. You don't know how to pass your message without insulting someone.
If you open that your smelling mouth again to talk nonsense thunder go strike you dead, not only you, your family go join am.
Mugu
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by shegra58: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
mvem:
you think US and Europe will fight with Russia?...Highest na sanctions. US that says it will protect Ukraine where are they now?...Germany and UK etc are just moving for sanctions. None will go for military actions...these countries know what they are doing and will prevent any direct military confrontation. I pity Ukraine sha...
Russia already killing civilians I think that makes you happy
Re: Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons by godofuck231: 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ukraine no get tools na ,watin the president de share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead / Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.