Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? (507 Views)

Is It Possible To Gain An Internship With A Tech Company? / Is It Possible To Develop A Website With My Android Phone / How Do I Find A Good IT Company To Learn Web Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? by WutheringHeight(f): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Hello house.

So, I am a prospective corps member. Towards the end 2021, I started checking our resources for frontend web development and I've been trying to learn the skills needed and without a laptop.

The question I want to ask is that, is it possible to get an IT company that would be willing to train a beginner? Another question is that, is it possible to find a company for my PPA (even if it's for free) so that I would get to learn frontend skills during my service year?

Please tech guys and girls, your responses would be appreciated
Re: Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? by AkinseteK(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Send a mail to info@mayorkay.com

with your CV. I have an IT Company that is looking for a female corp member for PPA. you will be trained also.

WutheringHeight:
Hello house.

So, I am a prospective corps member. Towards the end 2021, I started checking our resources for frontend web development and I've been trying to learn the skills needed and without a laptop.

The question I want to ask is that, is it possible to get an IT company that would be willing to train a beginner? Another question is that, is it possible to find a company for my PPA (even if it's for free) so that I would get to learn frontend skills during my service year?

Re: Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? by WutheringHeight(f): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
AkinseteK:
Send a mail to info@mayorkay.com

with your CV. I have an IT Company that is looking for a female corp member for PPA. you will be trained also.

Thanks I will
Re: Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? by torbitalimited: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
WutheringHeight:
Hello house.

Which State do you want to do your NYSC?
Re: Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? by WutheringHeight(f): 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
torbitalimited:

Which State do you want to do your NYSC?

I was posted to Anambra
Re: Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? by torbitalimited: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
WutheringHeight:

I was posted to Anambra
Okay, our training School is in Abuja.
Re: Is It Possible To Get My PPA Done At An IT Company? by Com4tea(f): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
Bincom is a tech company that trains techie, IT students even corp members all over the country to train on the field. You can also run your nysc with the while you enroll in one of fheir programs that makes you globally attractive at the end of the program with lot of ad-ons to benefit from *Bincom globaltech *

WutheringHeight:
Hello house.

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Programming 2022 (QUICK ADVISE!!!) / Loan From Bank / Best Web Development Companies In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.