Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On (34783 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities With Stretch Marks Who Don’t Give A F*ck (photos) / Pictures: Meet BBNAIJA Housemate With Stretch Marks All Over Her Breast / Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by adefitim(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Shey na eyes � Dey deceive me ni abi weytin? Well I am a breastician, A fanatic lovers of breast
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by aloma007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Ayanma..................... Imagine am sef?

Anyways, you own the right to your opinion and owe no one explanation for it.

Na only you know wetin you dey reason anytime you see those stretch marks some men use as excuse to reject and desist from giving it to their once upon a time s*x mate!

Cruise on shaa, cos it's gud to flush their gutters 4 Dem. lols
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Dagger111(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
For me, women with pointed bress with perpendicular nyash, all at equilibrium.. Turn me on.

Effect of being a Mathematician. grin grin
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Jmichael1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tonyx5:
All we think about is yansh all the time Odiegwu

nah since last week we dey think abt russia and ukraine war,abeg make we tink abt yansh small.....
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Carry go.....Mr.On turner

These aren't stretch marks na!
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is what happens when you are high with Ghana weed
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by seanwilliam(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Big lie! Nobody likes stretch mark undecided
oga talk for yourself abeg .

I love fat yansh with Thunder-like stretch mark
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Blackdisciple(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
Mumu, something that is disgusting by looking

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by tnerro1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
For me, women with pointed bress with perpendicular nyash, all at equilibrium.. Turn me on.

Preach, preacher wink
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Karemarealty288(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

These aren't stretch marks na!

Advanced spottom yansh......Senior to stretch mark
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Dagrace01(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
At last these women can have bragging rights.. The mode at which they've been marginalized can't be overemphasized, as if they put those marks on themselves...
Yung6ix tuale for u jare grin

As for me women with high rate of melanin, I mean dark girls with big boobs and straight figures turns me on, don't even look at fair ladies twice.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by SoapQueen(f): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
Me too.Especially the ones with enough fat there so that I can have something to hold on to during pre-intimacy

Na wah ooo
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Shalommy(f): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Romanoff:
He'll be like "come over here you cute little zebra".

I like his outlook on body positivity.

Even men have stretch marks.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by SniperSmurf(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Carry go.....Mr.On turner
Hell.... sad
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Solofresh2: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
SoapQueen:

Na wah ooo
Lol
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
Still wondering why he thinks we need to know that.

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by nams77: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Romanoff:
He'll be like "come over here you cute little zebra".

I like his outlook on body positivity.

Even men have stretch marks.
Are you a cute zebra too cool
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by advanceDNA: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Big lie! Nobody likes stretch mark undecided

You obviously haven’t seen stretch like ripples on river...??its a sight to behold when doing that thing from the back.....

That stretch mark is a special type...you don’t find it anywhere else on the body except the asscheeks..

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by bluefilm: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
God forbid bad thing
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Prophet777: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2022
One love my nigga...
YinkaOlusesi16:
To me, It`s only the thigh that turn me on.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by lomprico(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2022
Me too
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by minasu190: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
i'm sure stretch marks on breasts would turn you off,cuz that thing is fucking irritating especially for girls who uses bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Meenabee(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
This life ehn... People are praying for Ukraine ATM, dis wan dey tweet sexual fantasies. Kai
tydi:
Nigerian hip hop artiste, Onome Onokohwomo popularly known as Yung6ix, has disclosed a physical feature in ladies that turns him on.

Taking to Twitter on Wednesday, February 23, the 32-year-old singer said women with stretch marks on their backside excites him. According to him, he finds stretch marks very sexy.

“Women with stretch marks on their buttocks turn me On. I find it sexy asf”, he tweeted.

See his tweet below,

A while ago, Yung6ix said he is not interested in buying the latest iPhone and he gave a specific reason for that decision.

According to the rapper, he has spent quite a fortune Apple products in a short time and he wants to take a step back on those frivolous actions.

He wrote on his story ;

Just realized I’ve spent over 12 Million Naira buying apple products in the last 7 years.

I am not buying iPhone 12 f**k that.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Haakeem(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
minasu190:
i'm sure stretch marks on breasts would turn you off,cuz that thing is fucking irritating especially for girls who uses bleaching cream
e go be lyk e wan come burst, inyama tweh!

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Toks2008(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Stretch marks are very normal especially when they appear where it matters.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by emerged01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sag breast turn me on.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by SoapQueen(f): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
Lol

Do your thing, bro. Zero judgements.

I respect the fact that you appreciate such sistas.

Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by godofuck231: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
ashawoe uncle always breaking his bed
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
blackboy2star:
House of shit lol... Orisirisi

Your mate are turned on with a capsule that will take them to the space
P.R.O Elon Musk is that you?
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Franzinni:
Everybody is sick, if you truly get to know them ...
No lies but we all know our fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by wink2015(m): 8:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
I like woman with good character and good home training.

She must be respectful and must be a good team player.

That is my turn on.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Lilfrosh Denies Hitting His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme. She Reacts / Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.