Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On (34775 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities With Stretch Marks Who Don’t Give A F*ck (photos) / Pictures: Meet BBNAIJA Housemate With Stretch Marks All Over Her Breast / Opemipo Bamgbopa: Bank Alerts Turn Me On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Lexkenny99(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Whoa! Humans and taste
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Allisgud: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
Do u know that mostly women who have stressed up their ass develope stretch mark
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Elidrisy20: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Everybody with his own wahala
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by majamajic(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Stretch marks get level oo
Not all look good
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by 99thEnemy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
For me, women with pointed bress with perpendicular nyash, all at equilibrium.. Turn me on.
you mean chunky nipples ? grin

I love that too grin
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by ikorodureporta: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
...says a guy addicted to v.big yanch with sttetchmarks cheesy
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Deblow: 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
dawiga4989:
Which kain stupid turn on be that

Different strokes! Na wetin dey turn me off dey turn him on.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by neighbourhud: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:
For me, women with pointed bress with perpendicular nyash, all at equilibrium.. Turn me on.

Your head get oil...Na your mama born you joor.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Cousin9999: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Uh, ok. lol
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Cousin9999: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
wink2015:
I like woman with good character...
She must be respectful...

That is my turn on.

I agree except, I want her to be a dark skinned, average height London girl with thick thighs and a nice bubble.

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Zonefree(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
99thEnemy:

you mean chunky nipples ? grin

I love that too grin
My onions connect, I know you love good things. cheesy cheesy

How's Deni?
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by 99thEnemy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:

My onions connect, I know you love good things. cheesy cheesy

How's Deni?

lol grin

Deni is at large oh!

Her online activity is now sparse here.

Mean while, I love elastic and watery nyash plus thick thighs and D cups with chunky nipples. all of these with or without stretchmarks.

grin grin grin
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Aaaoo: 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Turn your career back on before you turn liabilities on
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Ndidi2: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2022
Tonyx5:
All we think about is yansh all the time Odiegwu
na enu egwu..
Ike gwuru..

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Ladylawyer(f): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Learn to hold on to God.
Lol. You is wuked
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Ladylawyer(f): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2022
This is good news to me
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Ladylawyer(f): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Ladies with stretch marks bum bum will be very excited after hearing this.
We sure are
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by nachisunday(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
If it is not sex tape, it will be publicity stunt, or it will be trashy talk, or planned fight, or clout chasing, or eating...just to get attention celebrity una too much we know una way na.
But Yung6ix you know you are not popular don't lie, you just trying any of this if it will work for you SMH
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by meobizy(f): 6:06am On Feb 25, 2022
This one has stayed in Lagos for so long that he's speaking like a Yoruba boy.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Truvelisback(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2022
Ladylawyer:
We sure are
grin
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Dskillful(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Same bro... I love it on the boobs, buttocks and between the shoulders. I love stretch marks on women including waist beads.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by HRMK: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Same that men detest in women puts u on
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Oceanjagaban: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Zonefree:
Oboy
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Oceanjagaban: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Aaaoo:
Turn your career back on before you turn liabilities on
His career is a successful one,he is Rich and wealthy....stop badmouthing people,hatred is a negative emotion and won't take you anywhere.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by Oceanjagaban: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Ladylawyer:
This is good news to me
Wahala no too much?
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by l0uie(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2022
It's ironic how his favorite part of a lady is her buttocks, and it just so happens that his music career is ass and his song's shit.
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by MrLondonder: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2022
meobizy:
This one has stayed in Lagos for so long that he's speaking like a Yoruba boy.

ok Meobizy, u win.
i beg can i yansh u like gentleman coz am so ready to pay u 7k (7000naira)...cash. can we now diskuss like adult?, i beg? undecided
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by itaketo: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2022
The marks are good on the chubby body but not on sagging breast and flat back side
Re: Yung6ix: Women With Stretch Marks On Their Buttocks Turn Me On by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
MrLondonder:

ok Meobizy, u win.
i beg can i yansh u like gentleman coz am so ready to pay u 7k (7000naira)...cash. can we now diskuss like adult?, i beg? undecided
You love men. Leave me alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Goes Grey, Gets Mixed Reactions From Fans / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / Moyo Lawal Attacked By Robbers In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.