Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Restoring Stolen Destiny - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Restoring Stolen Destiny (1373 Views)

Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Evil Bird Monitoring A Man's Destiny Killed In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restoring Stolen Destiny by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch (Exodus 49: 3 -4).

Reuben the first born of Jacob supposed to be the king of Israel and pass same down to his children but he lost it on the thighs of a woman.

All the blessings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob should naturally have flown to Reuben and his seeds after him. He lost all to 5 mins sexual enjoyment.

All the excellencies that were deposited in him at birth. Disappeared on the altar of sexual escapade.

Jacob said, "thou shall not excel." Nothing in his hands were permitted to prosper. His expertise and skill not withstanding, he must fail because his power of excellence has been exchanged.

This man robbed his children their inheritance because he couldn't control his sex urge.

That sexual partner sent to kill your destiny will no see you in Jesus name.

When Moses came, he couldn't restore the destiny of Reuben but he stopped him from extinction till a time when the restorer will come.

And he was king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people and the tribes of Israel were gathered together. Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few (Deut 33: 5 -6).

But a restorer is her now. His name is Jesus Christ. Whatever that has been stolen from you can be restored back to you through him.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins ( Colossians 1: 14).

No sacrifice has power to keep what is yours when the voice of the blood of Jesus demand for restoration. It doesn't matter how how long you lost your destiny. Today if you will call on the blood of redemption (blood of Jesus) to have mercy and give you back that which has been stolen from you, you will smile again.
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by AntiChristian: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thanksful:
Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch (Exodus 49: 3 -4).

Reuben the first born of Jacob supposed to be the king of Israel and pass same down to his children but he lost it on the thighs of a woman.

All the blessings of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob should naturally have flown to Reuben and his seeds after him. He lost all to 5 mins sexual enjoyment.
How did you know it was 5mins sexual Enjoyment?

All the excellencies that were deposited in him at birth. Disappeared on the altar of sexual escapade.
He was never meant to be there otherwise he would have been there!

Jacob said, "thou shall not excel." Nothing in his hands were permitted to prosper. His expertise and skill not withstanding, he must fail because his power of excellence has been exchanged.

This man robbed his children their inheritance because he couldn't control his sex urge.

No one can kill people's destiny! You don't know your destiny, i wonder how you know it was killed or changed. It's good to be positive and hope for the best but not all of us will be rich and get to do other positive things on earth.

When Moses came, he couldn't restore the destiny of Reuben but he stopped him from extinction till a time when the restorer will come.

And he was king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people and the tribes of Israel were gathered together. Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few (Deut 33: 5 -6).
Moses does not control his own destiny. The destiny is in the hands of the LORD. No one has control of it except him. Even Moses's death was not in his control. He died when it was God's time for him to die.

But a restorer is her now. His name is Jesus Christ. Whatever that has been stolen from you can be restored back to you through him.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins ( Colossians 1: 14).

No sacrifice has power to keep what is yours when the voice of the blood of Jesus demand for restoration. It doesn't matter how how long you lost your destiny. Today if you will call on the blood of redemption (blood of Jesus) to have mercy and give you back that which has been stolen from you, you will smile again.

Even Jesus couldn't change his destiny according to your Bible.
He prayed for God to take the cup away from him. But his destiny can not be changed.

God created calamities and prosperity (Isaiah 45:7). Which ever you witness is your destiny!

In Job, Satan couldn't do anything to Job till he sought God's permission. In Job 1:16, it was God that send a fire ball to destroy Job's properties. Job loses almost everything he had but his life. Later things became better and he got what he lost in manifold. And that was his destiny as written for him.
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thanksful:

Stolen what? You folks need to stop these lies you spew in God's Name abeg! undecided

Voice of the blood of Jesus Christ? What voice again? Please stop using the name of God to perpetrate these lies of yours. undecided
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stolen what? You folks need to stop these lies you spew in God's Name abeg! undecided

Voice of the blood of Jesus Christ? What voice again? Please stop using the name of God to perpetrate these lies of yours. undecided

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel (Heb 12 :24).
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thanksful:
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel (Heb 12 :24).
Jesus Christ, the one whose blood it is you refer however have you permission to do only one thing with His blood, in His name, and that is that you drink it - John 6 vs 40 - 57 - in remembrance of Him - Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30 undecided

Every other think you do with His blood is not of Him but against Him given He didn't permit you to doing any such. undecided
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
AntiChristian:
How did you know it was 5mins sexual Enjoyment?

In as much as you don't understand figures of speech, the average sex duration of a man isn't more than 5 mins. Let's assume it's 24 hour, what a Lauren he won with that.g

AntiChristian:

He was never meant to be there otherwise he would have been there!

Let me use the story of Samson for this. This was Samson destiny, "For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines (Judges 13: 5).

Samson never began the deliverance of Israel let alone handing the job to a successor because be preferred the thighs of Delilah that the destiny committed into his hands.

God never put a man in a position he hasn't empowered him to be successful. When a man fail in a divine position, he committed a divine blunder that stripped him of the potentials and abilities required to function in that position.

AntiChristian:

No one can kill people's destiny! You don't know your destiny, i wonder how you know it was killed or changed. It's good to be positive and hope for the best but not all of us will be rich and get to do other positive things on earth.

And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint: And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom. And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright. Esau said, See here, I am at the point of death; what good can this birthright do me? And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright ( Gen 25: 29 -34)

The birthright destiny was traded here. It was sold and bought. What can be sold and bought can be stolen, changed, destroyed, etc. That you haven't seen it traded doesn't mean there is no market for it.

AntiChristian:

Moses does not control his own destiny. The destiny is in the hands of the LORD. No one has control of it except him. Even Moses's death was not in his control. He died when it was God's time for him to die.

It seems you don't know how to read. I said Moses couldn't restore his destiny but stopped him from extinction. Reuben's was dying out because what will not excel (increase) must decrease. I don't expect you to understand anyway.

And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel (Heb 12 :24).[/quote]

AntiChristian:

Even Jesus couldn't change his destiny according to your Bible.
He prayed for God to take the cup away from him. But his destiny can not be changed.
Lol! Only the risen Jesus can do it. Anyway, you will not understand.

AntiChristian:

God created calamities and prosperity (Isaiah 45:7). Which ever you witness is your destiny!
And they forsook the Lord, and served Baal and Ashtaroth. And the anger of the Lord was hot against Israel, and he delivered them into the hands of spoilers that spoiled them, and he sold them into the hands of their enemies round about, so that they could not any longer stand before their enemies. Whithersoever they went out, the hand of the Lord was against them for evil, as the Lord had said, and as the Lord had sworn unto them: and they were greatly distressed ( Judges 2: 13 -15).

Only a fool think that calamity and misfortune is ordinary. When you break your circle of Fortune, misfortune take over. Those who don't take stock of their progress fall into this trap.
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ, the one whose blood it is you refer however have you permission to do only one thing with His blood, in His name, and that is that you drink it - John 6 vs 40 - 57 - in remembrance of Him - Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30 undecided

Every other think you do with His blood is not of Him but against Him given He didn't permit you to doing any such. undecided

Did you see me write this verse? There is a mediator and a blood of sprinkling that speak in heaven. The blood of Abel spoke vengeance and God heard it. But there is a blood that speaks better things than the blood of Abel.

If that blood speaks restoration and recovery for you. God will hear and execute Joel 2: 25, " And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you."
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thanksful:

1. Did you see me write this verse? There is a mediator and a blood of sprinkling that speak in heaven. The blood of Abel spoke vengeance and God heard it. But there is a blood that speaks better things than the blood of Abel.

2. If that blood speaks restoration and recovery for you. God will hear and execute Joel 2: 25, " And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you."
1. Nothing in that verse suggests that you have permission given you by God or Jesus Christ to use or invoke the blood of Jesus Christ in any other way than that permitted by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

Jesus Christ is indeed God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God and He is the agreement between God and individuals in the Kingdom of God and that agreement only allows you the drinking of His Blood in remembrance of Him, all of this as stated by Jesus Christ in Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30. undecided

Any other "speak" you want to apply to His Blood is in violation of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law and Truth. undecided

2. Again, His blood is meant for eternal life as stated by Jesus Christ- john 6 vs 40 - 57 and it is meant for us to drink in remembrance of Him - Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30, not Joel 2 vs 25. undecided
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Nothing in that verse suggests that you have permission given you by God or Jesus Christ to use or invoke the blood of Jesus Christ in any other way than that permitted by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

Jesus Christ is indeed God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God and He is the agreement between God and individuals in the Kingdom of God and that agreement only allows you the drinking of His Blood in remembrance of Him, all of this as stated by Jesus Christ in Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30. undecided

Any other "speak" you want to apply to His Blood is in violation of Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law and Truth. undecided

2. Again, His blood is meant for eternal life as stated by Jesus Christ- john 6 vs 40 - 57 and it is meant for us to drink in remembrance of Him - Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30, not Joel 2 vs 25. undecided

You see when you want to attack people it make you to jump lines when reading.

Can you show me in the original post where I asked you to invoke the blood of Jesus for anything? When you conjure up things in your brain you start defending them and wanting others to join you.

Please quote me from the original text.

However, the blood you drink for remembrance alone others use it for other things as Peter himself make us understand, "Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied (1 Peter 1: 2).

1 Like

Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thanksful:
You see when you want to attack people it make you to jump lines when reading.

1. Can you show me in the original post where I asked you to invoke the blood of Jesus for anything? When you conjure up things in your brain you start defending them and wanting others to join you.Please quote me from the original text.

2. However, the blood you drink for remembrance alone others use it for other things as Peter himself make us understand, "Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied (1 Peter 1: 2).
1. You openly called on people to invoke the blood of Jesus Christ in your OP.
Thanksful:

2. Jesus Christ said those who Love Him are those who obey His commandments- John 14 vs 15 - 25 - not those who do as Peter or Paul did. Jesus Christ also made it clear to us that His friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14. Ofcourse His enemies would be those who, in His name, do as they please and not as He asks..

Jesus Christ didn't ask you to do as Peter did but instead that you do as He commands of you. And His only commandment to you where His blood is concerned is that you drink it to obtain eternal life and do so in remembrance of Him - John 6 vs 40 - 57 and Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30 undecided
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You openly called on people to invoke the blood of Jesus Christ in your OP.

2. Jesus Christ said those who Love Him are those who obey His commandments- John 14 vs 15 - 25 - not those who do as Peter or Paul did. Jesus Christ also made it clear to us that His friends are those who do as He asks - John 15 vs 14. Ofcourse His enemies would be those who, in His name, do as they please and not as He asks..

Jesus Christ didn't ask you to do as Peter did but instead that you do as He commands of you. And His only commandment to you where His blood is concerned is that you drink it to obtain eternal life and do so in remembrance of Him - John 6 vs 40 - 57 and Matthew 26 vs 24 - 30 undecided

I can't see where I wrote invoke the blood of Jesus. I want you to always quote me and not paraphrase me. When I quote scriptures or you, I don't paraphrase it because I don't act like the devil.

Now the blood of Jesus was shade for the remission of sin. When you pay for anything for anyone and the debtor return behind your back to extract the same debt. What do you expect the person you paid the debt for to do?

I am expecting your answer.

When I quote Peter, what you saw and heard was Peter. Let me show you what I heard, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3 :16)'

Not some scriptures but all including the ones you are running away from because it's not Jesus that said them.

Even Jesus spoke as inspired of God for he said, "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things (John 8: 28)."

If your understanding of scriptures starts and ends with the verbal expressions of Jesus. Then you have no business with Christianity. You should be developing another religion.
Re: Restoring Stolen Destiny by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thanksful:
1I can't see where I wrote invoke the blood of Jesus. I want you to always quote me and not paraphrase me. When I quote scriptures or you, I don't paraphrase it because I don't act like the devil.

2. Now the blood of Jesus was shade for the remission of sin. When you pay for anything for anyone and the debtor return behind your back to extract the same debt. What do you expect the person you paid the debt for to do?

I am expecting your answer.

3. When I quote Peter, what you saw and heard was Peter. Let me show you what I heard, "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3 :16)'

4. Even Jesus spoke as inspired of God for he said, "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things (John 8: 28)."

5. Your understanding of scriptures starts and ends with the verbal expressions of Jesus. Then you have no business with Christianity. You should be developing another religion.
undecided
To call is to invoke
Thanksful:

2. The remission of sins for which the blood was shed is the New Covenant Law which, again, Jesus Christ explained to you in Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. The debtor is God and the one who made the payment is also God. So your analogy does not work here. undecided

3. Even the words of demons and Satan, also written of in scripture, are also inspired, however, only the Word out of God's own mouth( Jesus Christ) is classified as Truth in scripture, all other accounts to be validated against God's own Word and Truth. undecided

4. Jesus Christ is the Word out of God's own mouth, so yes, inspired too however He is God's Truth where all others are simply the opinions of men until validated against God's very Word and Truth. God even gave us laws for such things. undecided

5. Wow! And here I taught to be a Christian means one is a follower of Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word "Christianity"? Did Jesus Christ suggest other gods and masters for His followers to bow down to? undecided

(1) (Reply)

God Is Real / I Regret Becoming An Athiest / Nigeria 2020:what Is Your Vision For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.