Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine (54996 Views)

Oleksandr Zinchenko Is Married To Vlada "World's Most Beautiful WAG" / Man City's Oleksandr Zinchenko Kisses Female Reporter Vlada Sedan On Live Tv(Pho / Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Chrislova(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
obembet:
There is questions I want to ask our religion brothers and sisters here..

Please can someone educate me why God allow all this suffering? Watching innocent children suffering, watching wicked man Killing the unharmed people, watch wicked one living longer in wealthy life?

Geni Sani abachi is one the most wicked man we have in this country, after his death, his 4th generation can never be so poor like adenuga or adeleke, look at the wicked people In North sponsor boko Haram and bandits, they are enjoying life, according to the history, Gumi father enjoying life more than anyone in North. Look at Buhari, Putin, Africa slavery... etc. Why God is watching all this people without any action on them. This people nare living longer and leave inheritance for the generations to come

Don't you think wicked are enjoying life then good people?

Please correct me with fact if am wrong.
Hmmm dis life no balance
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Rubbiish(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
obembet:

Please can someone educate me why God allow all this suffering? Watching innocent children suffering, watching wicked man Killing the unharmed people, watch wicked one living longer in wealthy life?

Geni Sani abachi is one the most wicked man we have in this country, after his death, his 4th generation can never be so poor like adenuga or adeleke, look at the wicked people In North sponsor boko Haram and bandits, they are enjoying life, according to the history, Gumi father enjoying life more than anyone in North. Look at Buhari, Putin, Africa slavery... etc. Why God is watching all this people without any action on them. This people nare living longer and leave inheritance for the generations to come

God didn't allow suffering!
Humans allowed it the moment Adam & Eve disobeyed God! They were warned, the consequences of their disobedience are the suffering, killings, hardship & what have u the world is experiencing today!

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Thesaint141:

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
What ever happened to "love your neighbor as yourself" or "for god so love the world".

Una go just dey contradict unaself, confused people.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Dbegining: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Juventus4life:
NATO and west violated the 1993 and 1997 agreement where it stated that NATO should not expand East and they should not install sophisticated weapons near Russia boarder. But today all the Baltic are NATO members and the see Georgia and Ukraine as aspiring members.

Drop the link showing the treaty.
Something as popular as that should be on the net.

Meanwhile

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by wizseller: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Humanity is doomed then

Since we all cause pain to others at some time

Why then do we have different jail terms as punishment for same offence depending on the scale of the how it was committed

Jeromejnr:

Yes to God it is. What is the difference.?

You cause pain to someone that has a ripple effect that causes pain for others. That's how villains like Hitler are created.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Barims(m): 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
obembet:

The truth is there's no God anywhere they are just deceiving themselves,, I regret being religious but now I grew out of it,, I was ones a Muslim, my dad is a imam and he forces me to memorize the whole Quran through severe beaten and torture. I wish world leaders could come together and cast out religion out of this planet because religion is a form of child Abuse,,,, religion has done more harm than good to the universe. Religion is one of the reasons why Africa is still backwards till today because we rely too much on God that has no evidence that substantiate it existence

Pardon my grammatical blunders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Blackfriday: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
wpadmin:
The United States used media and hype to enable this war then they are claiming that they cannot attack because Ukraine is not a NATO state.

Ukraine is not a NATO state but you sent weapons to neighbouring countries ready to attack Russia, the war started and you chickened out.

I go still talk am oo.... USA no get levels for where Russia, China and North Korea dey.

These ones don't care of the consequences..

Besides, USA wan dey form saint, we know what they did to Syria, Cuba, Libya etc...
Just shut the fxck up.... pikin way no Sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Dbegining: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Putin should have watched as US and UE forces invade Russia through its traitor neighbour Ukraine.

If your neighbours start inviting Cultists and Ritualists to his house, if you don't invade the house and eject him, one day, very soon, his Cultist and Ritualist friends we use you for rituals

Poland is a neighbor of Russia.

Why hasn't the West invaded through Poland?

2 Likes

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rubbiish:

Humans allowed it the moment Adam & Eve disobeyed God! They were warned, the consequences of their disobedience are the suffering, killings, hardship & what have u the world is experiencing today!
So let's get this straight.

God created them in the garden of Eden. God already knew the ending from the beginning so he already knew they would disobey him but he still went ahead with the plan.

More like he set them up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Benwallt(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
WikiGuru:
FIFA/EUFA must find a way to separate this war from our only hope of a united world, Football!

How will Russia vs Poland world cup qualifications be, since the West are banning Russian flights and all that?
FIFA should generate another opponent for Poland and ban Russia from all their competition. UEFA should follow. They should end the current uefa champions league and give the cup to Chelsea being the current holder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by juman(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Putin is a great man.

America continuously threatened russia and jeopardize their security.
No sensible and responsible leader would accept or allow that.
Not the leader of almighty russia.

Blame america.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by babyfaceafrica: 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Sanni45:
I have read through the cause of the friction between Russia and Ukraine. I honestly think Ukraine has no fault here. Only if there is more to the story.
You haven't read all the story

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by ictplotter(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
moralistic:
Some Nigerians are supporting Putin simply because Ukraine has the backing of America...

And 98% of those Anti America are haters of America just because of the way America has dealt with terrorist and terrorist nations in the past and still doing.

Thank you America for making the world a better place... else, I wonder what life would have looked like if iraq, iran, Osama bin laden etc were not resisted and humbled by America ...

America, Southern Nigeria loves you

And as for Putin, your end is near... your people are not in support of your actions, even your cabinet are not in support....

Weather you invade or not, your end is near
The coward America and Nato only flex their muscle and world power in the middle east.
Just Putin action alone, the America n it might arsenal hav loss sense of war, dishing out helpless sanctions.
Who need America today while China is there.
Nato, Eu and America should hide their faces in defeat, when China, North Korea, iran and Russia talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by karnafiu03(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
moralistic:
Some Nigerians are supporting Putin simply because Ukraine has the backing of America...

And 98% of those Anti America are haters of America just because of the way America has dealt with terrorist and terrorist nations in the past and still doing.

Thank you America for making the world a better place... else, I wonder what life would have looked like if iraq, iran, Osama bin laden etc were not resisted and humbled by America ...

And as for Putin, your end is near... your people are not in support of your actions, even your cabinet are not in support....

I wonder why people like you think like a termite?

Go nd make more researches about Russia Ukraine issue and read more about all the US the ivassions.

US pushed Ukraine to this problem knowing fully well that they won't help in anyway other than irrelevant sanctions. I can't talk much sha, try and make researches and stop spitting shit!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
naija4life247:

Putin should have watched as US and UE forces invade Russia through its traitor neighbour Ukraine.

If your neighbours start inviting Cultists and Ritualists to his house, if you don't invade the house and eject him, one day, very soon, his Cultist and Ritualist friends we use you for rituals
What a stupid analogy. Go enter ur neighbor house invade am na. Make then nor beat craze commot your body.
So u actually think u can eject ur neighbor out of his apartment (apartment that's not urs) because u don't like his visitors.
Omo we have weird people in Nigeria o, see mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by WikiGuru: 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
Benwallt:
FIFA should generate another opponent for Poland and ban Russia from all their competition. UEFA should follow. They should end the current uefa champions league and give the cup to Chelsea being the current holder.

But the same Chelsea is owned by a Russian who is rumoured to be an ally of Putin. With the current sanctions placed on Russian investments and their Oligarchs, hope it doesn't get to Chelsea FC.

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Rubbiish(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Techguy96:

So let's get this straight.

God created them in the garden of Eden. God already knew the ending from the beginning so he already knew they would disobey him but he still went ahead with the plan.

More like he set them up.

Noooo @bold
God created us in his own image & likeness & gave us FREEWILL! That freewill is to enable us make certain decisions. God didn't know Adam & Even will disobey him. We saw when Satan asked God to allow him tempt Job in the bible & Job didn't disappoint God. Adam disappointed God by disobeying him.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
karnafiu03:

Go nd make more researches about Russia Ukraine issue and read more about all the US the ivassions.

US pushed Ukraine to this problem knowing fully well that they won't help in anyway other than irrelevant sanctions. I can't talk much sha, try and make researches and stop spitting shit!.
terrorist spotted

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
karnafiu03:

The fact that you cannot talk much shows you don't know much.

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by abeggnow: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
Vasically:
What should have been avoided
my view too.the US tot it was dealing with Iraq
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
ictplotter:

The coward America and Nato only flex their muscle and world power in the middle east.
Just Putin action alone, the America n it might arsenal hav loss sense of war, dishing out helpless sanctions.
Who need America today while China is there.
Nato, Eu and America should hide their faces in defeat, when China, North Korea, iran and Russia talking.

terrorist spotted

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Topzee109: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
moralistic:
Libyan troops killed Al gaddafi... Don't tell me you were not bron by then
and what role did America took there
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Barims:

The truth is there's no God anywhere they are just deceiving themselves,, I regret being religious but now I grew out of it,, I was ones a Muslim, my dad is a imam and he forces me to memorize the whole Quran through severe beaten and torture. I wish world leaders could come together and cast out religion out of this planet because religion is a form of child Abuse,,,, religion has done more harm than good to the universe. Religion is one of the reasons why Africa is still backwards till today because we rely too much on God that has no evidence that substantiate it existence

Pardon my grammatical blunders
I'm happy we are beginning to see the truth in Nigeria. Religion came with slavery and nothing good came with slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by streetsoldier1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
WikiGuru:
FIFA/EUFA must find a way to separate this war from our only hope of a united world, Football!

How will Russia vs Poland world cup qualifications be, since the West are banning Russian flights and all that?

automatic qualification for poland

1 Like

Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by ndidibabe(f): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rubbiish:

JW. Same line..
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
Topzee109:

and what role did America took there
They only supplied weapon to Gaddafi opposition, something Obama claim he regretted and one of his biggest mistake will in office. U can check it on Google.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Jeromejnr(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
wizseller:
Humanity is doomed then

Since we all cause pain to others at some time

Why then do we have different jail terms as punishment for same offence depending on the scale of the how it was committed

Yes humanity is doomed. That's why God is merciful..cause no one will escape or survive. That is why sometimes he delays judgement or "interference".

Cause he doesn't send to jail, he sends to Hell. As His standards are very high.

If you steal from your fellow man on the street you might get a light sentence in jail or a slap on the wrist, if you steal from the Queen of England, your punishment will be far greater. All steal is steal but its to whom you steal from. The greatness of the person determines the severity and length of punishment.
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Cerebellum: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
muriunited:
You are really a mad man because you have been brainwashed.

Too bad of you to reply her in that manner
The right thing thing should have been to reply with understanding, she's willing to

Stop toxicity...I expected better answer!
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by stagger: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
ndidibabe:
JW. Same line..

It is a stone cold fact. They were warned. They would have knowledge of good and evil and lose their innocence. As time went on, the knowledge of evil predominated and before long, one of their kids killed his own brother out of jealousy!
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Adjovi: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
moralistic:

Those of you talking about American invasion of other countries....let me make it clear...IF ANY NATION IS A THREAT TO WORLD PEACE, AMERICA WILL INVADE THAT NATION....what is wrong in that ? Most of you are pained because america don't sympatize with terrorists

And when America becomes a treat to world peace who would defend us from them?
Re: Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine by Techguy96(m): 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
Rubbiish:

Noooo @bold
God created us in his own image & likeness & gave us FREEWILL! That freewill is to enable us make certain decisions. God didn't know Adam & Even will disobey him. We saw when Satan asked God to allow him tempt Job in the bible & Job didn't disappoint God. Adam disappointed God by disobeying him.
Oh, so god doesn't know the future, he's not an all knowing god as most christians claim, interesting.

So if he gave us freewill then why the punishment?

Why does his love come with a condition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kinsey Wolanski Released By Police After Champions League Final Invasion / Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday. / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.