Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. (806 Views)

Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper / Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play / Declare State Of Emergency For Peace In South-west – Don Tells Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by bigpriik: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2022
So Ukraine is now fighting alone ,I heard they have siezed the capital Kiev,does of you supporting the west are fools,they are betrayers and backstabbers,they will sacrifice Ukraine for world Peace,no country wants to be nuked by Putin.

1 Like

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
And what are you..wise?
Boy this is just the beginning and bring a proof of where west abadoned Ukraine..
Your country's life depend on the so called west..if you are given the opportunity you will be in the so called west instead of Russia..

Now you are talking nonsense cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by hungryboy(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
What were you guys expecting the West to do?

The can only send a few weapons and declare sanctions on Russia

Ukraine's puppet master America ,won't do much to help them ,apart from sending weapons because the don't want their boys getting killed in Foreign lands anymore
Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:
So Ukraine is now fighting alone ,I heard they have siezed the capital Kiev,does of you supporting the west are fools,they are betrayers and backstabbers,they will sacrifice Ukraine for world Peace,no country wants to be nuked by Putin.
Don't mind those who doesn't understand the issues between Russia and Ukraine, they only whine their mouth on social media. Let the all mighty US that was stuffing Ukraine with weapons come out now nah and UK also supporting them, let them roll out their armies now, they're busy with internet condemnation.
Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by NGpatriot: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:

If den born Putin aka New Hitler well, let him fire one single bullet at any NATO country, even at Poland next door and watch NATO's article 5 kicks in, Russia no go wake up the next morning.

Btw, firing a Nuclear weapon is basically signing your own death warrant, it' called mutual destruction because there are more Nuclear weapons facing Russia than the other way around.

The fact that the West is not openly carrying weapons in front of Russia doesn't mean they are not fighting Russia as we speak, there are more than a million ways to the battlefield.

Stick to your village ipobin activities and killings of your own people...

2 Likes

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by Goodmarlian: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

If den born Putin aka New Hitler well, let him fire one single bullet at any NATO country, even at Poland next door and watch NATO's article 5 kicks in, Russia no go wake up the next morning.

Btw, firing a Nuclear weapon is basically signing your own death warrant, it' called mutual destruction because there are more Nuclear weapons facing Russia than the other way around.

The fact that the West is not openly carrying weapons in front of Russia doesn't mean they are not fighting Russia as we speak, there are more than a million ways to the battlefield.

Cry me a river ukraine is gone

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by NGpatriot: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
Goodmarlian:

Cry me a river ukraine is gone
[/s]

Goodmarlian:
Then don hack him account Simon ekpa doesn't type like this,FG propaganda at work ipob we must up our game,they want to infiltrate us

ipob terrorist, it's the ipob in you talking...

grin grin

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by franchasng: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

I am Igbo and I stand with Ukraine.

Igbos don't support oppression or marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by NGpatriot: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
franchasng:

I agree with you and jokes and clowning apart, regardless of own local feelings and animosities, wrong is wrong, period.

You can not claim oppression and marginalization in one breath and support and defend the same oppression and marginalization in another breath, that's deception, contradictions and hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by Goodmarlian: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
franchasng:

Abeg make I hear word!
Ukraine was equally oppressing eastern Ukrainians because they want to seccede from Ukraine they killed about 14000 eastern Ukrainians in 2014,just because they wanted freedom now they are crying victim Because Russia wants to do the same to them.
Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by D1official: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
Goodmarlian:

Abeg make I hear word!
Ukraine was equally oppressing eastern Ukrainians because they want to seccede from Ukraine they killed about 14000 eastern Ukrainians in 2014,just because they wanted freedom now they are crying victim Because Russia wants to do the same to them.

Between the west and Russia which would you choose?

All these childish attitude exhibited in this forum is foolishness!!

Even if you are a Muslim, trust me China and Russia will do ten times worse things to you than the westerners did.

Keep supporting evil

1 Like

Re: Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. by Mekenz(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Russia loves Ukraine more than the West

This argument is very hard to make, but if you have some intellect, and ability to follow with focus, I believe you’ll understand what I want to say quickly.

Before we begin, I’m not political expert. Heck, I’m apolitical, insignificant Bleep who just prefers peace and love to prevail. Combine that with logic, it’s a hard combo.

If Russia wants ‘the great russian empire’ as the West claims… then it can’t devastate the population of that future empire, right?

Russian people and Ukrainian people have been brothers for centuries.

As I see the West, they are the only who have nothing to lose in this.

They are fueling fire by “arming” Ukraine. I mean, who are you fucking?

Shame on you!

They will not join to protect Ukraine, but, here’s weapons, make our enemy (russia) weaker.

They VERY WELL know that Ukraine stands NO CHANCE of winning the war against russia… so why INCREASE CASAULTIES?

Why?

Why arm Ukraine?

Why not say: “Ukraine stands no chance to be in NATO” - to prevent the war.

I don’t see that happening.

I see adding fuel to the fire. And playing the spin game.

Media censorship is at its highest. To be clear, on both sides.
In order to get the news ballpark-right, you must watch both rt.com and cnn.com — and find a balance.

If you watch just one side - rest assured - you’re brainwashed.

If you watch both - you’re balanced.

The cruelty the West has shown towards Ukraine, while presenting it as care towards Ukraine is disgusting.
Like pumping a high school kid to go kick pro fighter, only so you can watch from side, because you don’t like that pro fighter.

Unfortunately, Ukraine is between two fires. With the leadership that seemingly can’t to take a proper stance.

The best and full disarment path, that would mess BOTH parties (the west and Russia) would be, lay down the weapons.

What would happen then?

Yes, yes, the media didn’t tell you about it, it’s so “how could they” bullshit resonating in your head, but listen me for a moment:

Russia is mightier than Ukraine, right?
West is mightier than Ukraine, right?

If West is fueling, and Russia is aggressing/progressing/escalating… the only thing that would stop the conflict, if they would have a bit less ‘national pride’ and a bit more strategic intellect towards which the Ukrainians are already puppets of both sides to… they would LAY DOWN THEIR WEAPONS.

Russia couldn’t attack, couldn’t justify the attack of unarmed people.
Even IF they would find a spin to take over, there would be no casaulties, and the people would live.
I doubt it would be worse for the people to live under the Russia than it is under the Ukraine.

They would get to keep their culture and everything.

The west also wouldn’t get their satisfaction.

Ukraine should use this position to get the best economic benefits for itself, and simply have one focus in mind: stop being a puppet and fucking protect their people!

Because I don’t care about the politicians, on either of the three sides… Bleep politicians.

I care about the people. It’s tough for them to live in rural areas of Ukraine anyway… and now for rich fatcat politicians (all 3 sides are super wealthy individuals, Ukraine, West, Russia,… all leaders on the top are wealthy, not really feeling the pain of their people)… and they play games with people’s lives.

It’s a disaster.

So if Ukraine is weaker, it should at least be more intelligent.

I find it as their best play in the current situation.

As long as they remain as puppets… they will be treated like puppets, as nobody really cares about the puppets, do they?

Ukraine - protect your people. Don’t ‘act’ brave, instead be intelligent, if there is an option to end the potential devastating scenario with simple politics of peace… I’d seriously consider it.

By the way, you’d get another benefit on your side… imagine complete arms-down approach, and Russia says: “this is Russia now”… Ukrainians would know it’s Ukraine, you can’t win the hearts of people with aggression.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This What Peter Obi Supporters Are Afraid Of? / Peter Obi Will Win Middle Belt: Result Of Findings From Different Forums. / Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Giving Refuge T 2012 Flood Victims From Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.