Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper (1247 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Like Play Like Play West Don Abandon Ukraine. / Declare State Of Emergency For Peace In South-west – Don Tells Govs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Everywhere for East be like say person die. Everyone is in a mourning state. For my street here in Nnewi, nobody don eat since yesterday.
Northerners and Yoruba really show us pepper.

10 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by seunlayi(m): 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Just wait, 16 years go soon reach. Tinubu 8 years, North 8 years and maybe it will get to you.

Sebi una like shortcut to power (Obi) ? Instead of alliance with Atiku to go for 4 years and you people will present your person under PDP in 2027 which will force APC to also present your people too to slug it out. The shortcut has turned your route to presidency like Israelites journey to the promise land.

12 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by kk2027: 11:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Abuja is very quiet, same as Lagos

Nigeria is mourning
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:
Just wait

Wait for what biko?
I feel like jumping into the Lagoon at this moment

4 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by seunlayi(m): 11:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

Wait for what biko?
See what Gragra led you to.

You so much trust in the short time popularity of obi that it will catapult you into power. grin. I was supporting Atiku because of obi while hoping for a unification to wrestle power from those devilish APC.
Anyways, we move. Time for my people to flex once again

1 Like

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Prince16: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by UrPapa: 11:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

Wait for what biko?
me sef no fit eat since yesterday
It’s like we will soon resume our biafra sha

2 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:29am On Mar 01, 2023
UrPapa:
me sef no fit eat since yesterday
It’s like we will soon resume our biafra sha

Chimo, this is too much on us. After we don Chest beat online, insult everybody. Yet, Peter Obi no win. Shame and pains just dey worry me aswear.

1 Like

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:

You so much trust in the short time popularity of obi that it will catapult you into power. grin. I was supporting Atiku because of obi while hoping for a unification to wrestle power from those devilish APC.

Chai

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:32am On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:
Just wait, 16 years go soon reach. Tinubu 8 years, North 8 years and maybe it will get to you.

Sebi una like shortcut to power (Obi) ? Instead of alliance with Atiku to go for 4 years and you people will present your person under PDP in 2027 which will force APC to also present your people too to slug it out. The shortcut has turned your route to presidency like Israelites journey to the promise land.

This thing wey you write dey make me wail more

2 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
See as this Aboki man dey dance in celebration to Tinubu's victory. He is using his dance to mock we IGBO.

I am in severe pains, chai.

2 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by seunlayi(m): 11:36am On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

This thing wey you write dey make me wail more

No need to wail, let obi Atiku and Kwankwaso join hands and go to court. Its 90% sure they will get result. In case of reelection, if dem like, make dem no Unite again, dem go still collect

2 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by UrPapa: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chimo, this is too much on us. After we don Chest beat online, insult everybody. Yet, Peter Obi no win. Shame and pains just dey worry me aswear.
and Soludo warn us 😭

5 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by BloomingDale(f): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:

Why did a Northerner run then while it was a southerner’s turn? Nothing like rotation.
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2023
UrPapa:
and Soludo warn us 😭

Aswear. Even most Nairaland members warned us. But we no dey hear word. Our strong head don bring us come where we dey so.

Now, we don become laughing stock all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Iykopee(m): 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:
Everywhere for East be like say person die. Everyone is in a mourning state. For my street here in Nnewi, nobody don eat since yesterday.

I want to see your brothers for ogbomosho make I check whether life don better for them overnight grin

1 Like

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 11:57am On Mar 01, 2023
BloomingDale:

Why did a Northerner run then while it was a southerner’s turn? Nothing like rotation.

North East have never ruled this Country

3 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by BloomingDale(f): 11:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

Ok. Fair enough.
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Rapuru14: 11:59am On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:

Who be your people?

You think the corrupt politicians think of you
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Flier: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:

No need to wail, let obi Atiku and Kwankwaso join hands and go to court. Its 90% sure they will get result. In case of reelection, if dem like, make dem no Unite again, dem go still collect
Those things are not possible in NIGERIA,you cant impeach the president
He will install all his loyalist immediately he takes over
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iykopee:

I want to see your brothers for ogbomosho make I check whether life don better for them overnight grin

Kamaru leave me alone. Let me wail in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Iykopee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

Kamaru leave me alone. Let me wail in peace.

Abobaku. Rest in peace cheesy
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iykopee:

Abobaku. Rest in peace cheesy

Same to you

1 Like

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Iykopee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
tongue
Almaigaa:

Same to you
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by MuchAdo: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
seunlayi:

Just shut up @bolded
Atiku would have done 8 years and would NEVER handover to an Igbo man shocked
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by limeta(f): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yorubas and fulanis can be voting them selves in as for me never again i participate in Nigeria scam elections.
Now i know ipob were right all along.
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by MuchAdo: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

North East is north

It's the turn of the south tongue
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
MuchAdo:

North East is north

It's the turn of the south tongue

South East is also South.
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by UrPapa: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

Aswear. Even most Nairaland members warned us. But we no dey hear word. Our strong head don bring us come where we dey so.

Now, we don become laughing stock all over the internet.
but afonjas will collect
No more development in Lagos and I will tell my brothers not to sell fan yogo and gala to any yoruba and Hausa again
Afonjas backstabbed is by voting Tinubu instead of Obi. Isn’t that hatred
Afonjas are afraid of our success
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Almaigaa: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
UrPapa:
but afonjas will collect
No more development in Lagos and I will tell my brothers not to sell fan yogo and gala to any yoruba and Hausa again
Afonjas backstabbed is by voting Tinubu instead of Obi. Isn’t that hatred
Afonjas are afraid of our success

You are very correct. Let's all go on strike. I will call my Brothers Chinedu, Chibuzor, Nnamdi, Emeka, Chizom, Obina, Ogonna to come back home. All these my Brothers are international business men, who hawk Gala, Water, Phone Chargers etc in Traffics.

Some of them are in Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Ibadan, Lagos etc
We will go on strike for months. We go see who go dey Hawk Gala, Water, Phone Chargers and other products in major Traffics for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Taba21: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

Northerners, SS and Yoruba
Re: Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper by Oplomo: 12:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Almaigaa:

But you Atiku no win, abi you don cross carpet? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If GRV Wins Sanwolu .... / Peter Obi Official Media Adviser Valentine Obineyem Confirm The Audio To Be True / See What Obi Presented Before The Court That Will Give INEC Sleepless Nights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.