Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List (16168 Views)

Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by obinna120: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2011
where is the nigeria's most active woman, dora akunyili? im not impressed at all
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by ikennabru: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2011
I will write JEGA to withdraw my vote for GEJ. But on sunday I will appologise before the congregation and the youths for canvassing votes for him.Watch out, !
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by mbulela: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2011
How did Amaechi end up with Tonye Cole?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by koyaabj: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2011
My only take on this is that this country cannot move forward with this kind of political patronage, bussines men and women becoming ministers where are the technocrats, imagine chief Ogiewonyi leaving the cabinet and replacing himself with his second wife stella ogiewonyi, adding insult to injury by representing Anambra State instead of Edo her husband state.
tell me who is fooling who, is she representing Anambra state, Edo state or her immediate family. I still dey laugh ooooooo cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Remii(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2011
ikenna bru:

I will write JEGA to withdraw my vote for GEJ. But on sunday I will appologise before the congregation and the youths for canvassing votes for him.Watch out, !

No way GEJ and fresh air all the way. I thought you vote Jonathan and not PDP. lol

ogasir2011:

There is absolutely nothing, any president or Minister can do about the spending of the NASS.

They are the LAW MAKERS remember

thank you for that piece.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by doveweed(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2011
a composition of reformers, same of the same, few technocrats and compensated politicians. is gej really serious about vision 20. 2020? he should just forget about 2nd term.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
Guys am suspecting that the Mafias has finally hijacked the list, where are the technocrats, I tot OBJ has retired from active politics, This fresh air is really polluted angry

koyaabj:

My only take on this is that this country cannot move forward with this kind of political patronage, bussines men and women becoming ministers where are the technocrats, imagine chief [b]Ogiewonyi leaving the cabinet and replacing himself with his second wife stella ogiewonyi, [/b]adding insult to injury by representing Anambra State instead of Edo her husband state.
tell me who is fooling who, is she representing Anambra state, Edo state or her immediate family. I still dey laugh ooooooo cry cry cry cry cry

For real shocked shocked shocked , Mehn Nigeria has turn to family business.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by DisGuy: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2011
kayci_d77:

But the ruling party in the state nominates who they want

Minister of economy?, which countries practices this?

No, the Ruling party calls for nominees from their regional branch, except they other parties want to be in a Govt of National unity

What is wrong with Nigeria having a minister of Economy most especially with this jonnie as the commander in chief blaming some non-existent cabals for his incompetency. Afterall Ikonji Iweala asked for greater powers- the only way to do that is steer the whole economic agenda
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Koolking(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2011
What are the antecedents of these guys. The names are tested non-performers.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by MMM2(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
Anoda squad 2 loot 9ja money. angry
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
Dis Guy:

No, the Ruling party calls for nominees from their regional branch, [/b]except they other parties want to be in a Govt of National unity

What is wrong with Nigeria having a minister of Economy most especially with this [b]jonnie
as the commander in chief blaming some non-existent cabals for his incompetency. Afterall Ikonji Iweala asked for greater powers- the only way to do that is steer the whole economic agenda

Then all the minister must be PDP in this case,

Jonnie, grin, I know he has no balls, Iweala on this list would ve given me hope., its pathetic cry
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by playboy19(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2011
The list sound like failure
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by HamidO1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2011
This is just the beginning, watch out for part two!!! This Dezani Allison Madueke sef, shey na her Papa house be that? I still can see how things are going to get better with people like this.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Jaideyone(m): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
so these are the people dat wil rape nigeria for the next four years?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by HamidO1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2011
playboy19:

The list sound like failure

Sounds more like betrayal in some places. Imagine states where people said no to some politicians by voting against them during the elections and GEJ who they voted for as their president now going back to the same people they rejected all in the name of compensation. Nigeria has better people than these, believe me.
GEJ should know that these are the people that will basically implement his vision for the country that's if he has one anyway.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by playboy19(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hamid O:

Sounds more like betrayal in some places. Imagine states where people said no to some politicians by voting against them during the elections and GEJ who they voted for as their president now going back to the same people they rejected all in the name of compensation. Nigeria has better people than these, believe me.
GEJ should know that these are the people that will basically implement his vision for the country that's if he has one anyway.

Well it's no surprise cos we all know he's a puppet playing loyalty to his political party at the expense of us all. Not new anyway!
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Gbenge77(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2011
dustydee:

I am not impressed. I thought this govt was advised to trim down the cabinet so what's with the extra nominee from each zone?
GEJ no dey hear word.
dustydee:

I am not impressed. I thought this govt was advised to trim down the cabinet so what's with the extra nominee from each zone?
GEJ no dey hear word.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by otondo55: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2011

Yeye dey smell !

Polluted air !
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by febirac(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2011
All those who said GEJ is the ans, you can see now. we are back to square one
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by jumobi1(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
He disappointed me but it seems he is surrounded by ,
Ko easy
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by sandokaa: 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2011
Bash Ali should be Sports Minister! After surviving Libya palava, he needs compensation!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top / Oshiomhole: APC Fixes Emergency NEC Meeting For March 17 / Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.