Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List (16166 Views)

Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
The newly compiled and complete version of the Ministerial nominees’ list to be sent to the Senate on Tuesday by President Goodluck Jonathan .This list shows that former Ministers, Diezani Alison Maduekwe, Hajia Ruquayyat Rufa’I and Mohammed Bello Adoke would return to their duty posts. The list also includes the names of some other members of the last Federal Executive Council. One of those who have their portfolios on the list is the Acting Chairman of the PDP, Dr. Bello Mohammed whose name is listed for the Ministry of Defence.
Below is the list of the 40 names compiled by the Presidency and their states, geo-political zones as well as the portfolios that have been penciled down for some of them.

North Central
Mohammed B. Adoke SAN-Kogi-(Justice)
Alhaji Bolaji Abdullahi- Kwara
Labaran Maku-Nassarawa-(Information)
Hajia Zainab Ibrahim Kuchi-Niger
Dr. Samuel Loraer Ortom-Benue State
Dr. Jonah Madugu-Plateau
Comrade Abba Moro-Benue:

North East
Bukar Tijjani- Borno
Obadiah Ando-Taraba
Senator Idris Umar -Gombe
Dr. Yerima Lawan Ngama- Yobe
Hajia Zainab Maina- Adamawa
Senator Bala Mohammed-Bauchi-FCT
Dr. Mohammed Pateh-Bauchi- Health.

North West
Ambassador Bashir Yuguda- Zamfara
Alhaji Yusuf Suleiman-Sokoto-(Transport)
Ruqaayat Rufai-Jigawa-Education
Hajia Abiba Isah Dutshe-Jigawa
Alhaji Yusuff Abubakar -Kaduna
Dr. Shamsudeen Usman-Kano- (National planning)
Arc. Mohammed Musa Saada-Katsina
Bello Haliru Mohammed-Kebbi-(Defence)

South South
Mrs. Diezana -Allison-Madueke-Bayelsa
Arc. Tonye Cole-Rivers-(Works)
Mrs. Martina Odom-Cross River
Elder Godsday Orubebe- Delta
Arc. Mike Onolememen- Edo state
Prof. Ita Okon Bassey-Ewa-Akwa Ibom

South East
Viola Onwuliri-Imo
Barth Nnaji-Enugu-(Power)
Mrs. Stella Odua-Ogiemwonyi-Anambra-(Aviation)
Professor Onyebuchi Chukwu-Ebonyi
Barrister Emeka Nwogu-Abia

South West
Olusegun Aganga-Lagos
Ms. Olajumoke Akinjide-Oyo
Akinwunmi Ayo Adesina-Ogun
Erelu Olushola Obada-Osun
Mrs. Omobola Johnson Olubushola-Ondo
Ambassador Olugbenga Ashiru-Ogun
Navy Capt. Caleb Olubaolade -Ekiti

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2011/06/full-minestarial-list-out-twelve-women.html

I thought Aganga was butted out by ACN! undecided
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
This is one of the reason why one more stated need to be created for SE, this is pure marginalization
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by obowunmi(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2011
Chop money clean mouth. Uselessness, what are their credentials ?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by ZnO: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
kayci_d77:

This is one of the reason why one more stated need to be created for SE, this is pure marginalization

No worry bro, the father/mother of all ministers is for the SE: Okonjo Iweala is coming on board in fin min.

Let's let SW enjoy small now. They are at the bottom of the ladder now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by EzeUche1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2011
There should be a degree requirement, because I would bet you that half the list would not be able to pass that test.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Musiwa42: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
may be that is a fake list again. is jonathan serious. who are jonathan advisers?   nigerian will be laughing at the south west list. none of them can help jonathan win. it is all about winning.   akinjide 1983 riot. ACN will laugh, and call him okugbe means bushmeat
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by lagbaja(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
Okonjo Iweala's name is missing shocked shocked
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by lagbaja(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by lagbaja(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by lagbaja(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by ZnO: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
lagbaja:

That is of course a fake list.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
lagbaja:

Maybe something has gone wrong with her and Mr president, you know she wanted extra power given to he portfolio,
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2011
Musiwa,.:

may be that is a fake list again. is jonathan serious. who are jonathan advisers?   nigerian will be laughing at the south west list. none of them can help jonathan win. it is all about winning.   akinjide 1983 riot. ACN will laugh, and call him okugbe means bushmeat

Mehn I just wish this is a fake list, I need that woman( Ngozi) to help our president or else national assembly will turn him to father xmas
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Remii(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
kayci_d77:

Mehn I just wish this is a fake list, I need that woman( Ngozi) to help our president or else national assembly will turn him to father xmas

GEJ or anyone else cannot control the NASS in that regard, there is separation of powers. GEJ admitted this much on TV.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
Remii:

GEJ or anyone else cannot control the NASS in that regard, there is separation of powers. GEJ admitted this much on TV.

But I think GEJ can do that if not direct, indirectly because budget and planning is under the minister of finance. If only Aganga has grown ball as big as Sanisi's during the accusation of NASS spending 25% Nigerian budget they would have been checkmated.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Odunnu: 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2011
With a lil additions and subtractions the list can fly. Thats going by the fresh faces there. Hopefully, they'l do better than what we are forced to accept
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by OAM4J: 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2011
Odunnu:

With a lil additions and subtractions the list can fly. Thats going by the fresh faces there. Hopefully, they'l do better than what we are forced to accept

Fresh faces?  Check the list again my dear and tell me how many fresh faces are there.

Anyway, its not about fresh faces but fresh ideas and competency. I only hope they have it.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by DisGuy: 11:08pm On Jun 27, 2011
I thought Aganga was butted out by ACN!

is ACN the ruling party?

Okonji Iweala Should have been made Minister for Economy overseeing Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Commerce and Industry and maybe Petroleum!
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Remii(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2011
kayci_d77:

But I think GEJ can do that if not direct, indirectly because budget and planning is under the minister of finance. If only Aganga has grown ball as big as Sanisi's during the accusation of NASS spending 25% Nigerian budget they would have been checkmated.

NASS prepare and approve their own budget, they alter any ministry's budget any how they fill, Sanusi or no Sanusi. Once bill is passed, it is law and should be enforced, infact deliberate negligence to implementing the passed law maybe considered an impeachable offence.

Only by electing people of moral standing and good constitution can safe Nigeria from bad politicians.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by chines4(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2011
What is Aganga still doing in that list?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 28, 2011
With olusola obada(osun state) on that list. Ondo-boi say's; good radiance to bad rubbish.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2011
Remii:

NASS prepare and approve their own budget, they alter any ministry's budget any how they fill, Sanusi or no Sanusi. Once bill is passed, it is law and should be enforced, infact deliberate negligence to implementing the passed law maybe considered an impeachable offence.

Only by electing people of moral standing and good constitution can safe Nigeria from bad politicians.

On the bolded, you mean there is no way they could be checkmated, There must be somewhere in the constitution that hampers their greed. I believe the final say still lie on the president, they cant impeach him for cutting their excesses. And the person who will tell the world about their self-assigned jumbo pack is the minister of finance and the CBN governor.

Dis Guy:

is ACN the ruling party?

Okonji Iweala Should have been made Minister for Economy overseeing Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Commerce and Industry and maybe Petroleum!

But the ruling party in the state nominates who they want

Minister of economy?, which countries practices this?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by oderemo(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2011
read somewhere there we have a minister for POWER. did we?
never knew we had one, for youngs.i tot monkeys headed that ministry.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by playboy19(m): 7:51am On Jun 28, 2011
kayci_d77:

This is one of the reason why one more stated need to be created for SE,  this is pure marginalization

ZnO:

No worry bro, the father/mother of all ministers is for the SE: Okonjo Iweala is coming on board in fin min.

Let's let SW enjoy small now. They are at the bottom of the ladder now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I still find it very difficult to understand why Igbo and the yorubas are always in some sort of rivalry. You guys are complaining about SW having a candidate over the SE, have you noticed the North? have many candidates do those illiterates have all together? How many candidates do they have regionally?

Keep fighting each other and see the North take over the whole country (if you believe they haven't already).

I must add this, even if we divide the country like some of you have been clamoring, we the southerners are still gonna have alotta problem, no doubt. A lot!
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by ogasir2011: 8:07am On Jun 28, 2011
kayci_d77:

On the bolded, you mean there is no way they could be checkmated, There must be somewhere in the constitution that hampers their greed. I believe the final say still lie on the president, they cant impeach him for cutting their excesses. And the person who will tell the world about their self-assigned jumbo pack is the minister of finance and the CBN governor.

But the ruling party in the state nominates who they want

Minister of economy?, which countries practices this?

There is absolutely nothing, any president or Minister can do about the spending of the NASS.

1. The NASS move their salaries and allowances from Overhead: salaries to Statutory Allocations.
let me explain:

Overheads: salaries is a Budget sub head that accounts for all salaries of civil servant irrespective of their positions, eg: senators,Rep members, nepa staff,railway,nitel, waterboard staff civil servents in ministries etc
Now, salaries under this subhead are only available when the proposed budget, works out as planned, in an event of a deficiet budject, salaries that fall under this category will either be delayed or cut, or in extreme cased not paid at all.( Thank God we don't have tsunami an earthquake, cos emergency funds will be given more priority to this budjet sub head)

On the other hand, statutory allocation, is also a budget sub head, allocation of funding in this subhead is given first priority, eg: military funding, security allocation,health, emergency funds, NASS wages. Now irrespective of a deficit budjet or not , this fundings must be met,therefore u must first pay this monies first before any other funding. And budjet under this subheads are modified unlimited within a budget year,and can collect loans or grants to meet up with the expenditure at the discretion of the ministry or department. It is in our constitution.

That is why bankole said no court anywhere in the world can try him cos, of the loan he collected,to fund the House, he is very right, cos the allowances and wages are under Statutory. Allocations, therefore if the FG cud not mmet their demand they can collect loan, the the FG MUST compensate that amount in the next budget year.

So my friends, there is nothing that, a minister or a president can do abt the spendin g in NASS.

They are the LAW MAKERS remembers is a Budget sub head that accounts for all salaries of civil servant irrespective of their positions, eg: senators,Rep members, nepa staff,railway,nitel, waterboard staff civil servents in ministries etc
Now, salaries under this subhead are only available when the proposed budget, works out as planned, in an event of a deficiet budject, salaries that fall under this category will either be delayed or cut, or in extreme cased not paid at all.( Thank God we don't have tsunami an earthquake, cos emergency funds will be given more priority to this budjet sub head)

On the other hand, statutory allocation, is also a budget sub head, allocation of funding in this subhead is given first priority, eg: military funding, security allocation,health, emergency funds, NASS wages. Now irrespective of a deficit budjet or not , this fundings must be met,therefore u must first pay this monies first before any other funding. And budjet under this subheads are modified unlimited within a budget year,and can collect loans or grants to meet up with the expenditure at the discretion of the ministry or department. It is in our constitution.

That is why bankole said no court anywhere in the world can try him cos, of the loan he collected,to fund the House, he is very right, cos the allowances and wages are under Statutory. Allocations, therefore if the FG cud not mmet their demand they can collect loan, the the FG MUST compensate that amount in the next budget year.

So my friends, there is nothing that, a minister or a president can do abt the spendin g in NASS.

They are the LAW MAKERS remember
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by dibiapeterchukwukayahoo(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2011
I laff, is dat not de olajumoke dat contested and failed oyo north senatorial seat? GEJ never styl get sense, cus dat woman cannot do anytyn. Well he is compensatin de lost candidates durin de last general election cus I know dat jumoke oOoo!
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by Ericomoto(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2011
Where are the Technocrats in this list?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by oladayo042: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2011
Business as usual.
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by phillipe: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2011
How do they affect our lives positively?

They are all CHOP I CHOP
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by oladayo042: 9:01am On Jun 28, 2011
GEJ felt there is nothing wrong with failing with those who have already failed before. Isn't it?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by dustydee: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2011
I am not impressed. I thought this govt was advised to trim down the cabinet so what's with the extra nominee from each zone?
Re: Full Ministerial List Out! Twelve Women Make List by mbulela: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2011
oladayo042:

GEJ felt there is nothing wrong with failing with those who have already failed before. Isn't it?
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks At A Meeting To End TB Campaign At The UN General Assembly / Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / BMO Rejects UN Hunger Crisis Report In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.